PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene - Hibs highlights

PatHead
19-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Looks like Hibs are on tonight. Wonder if they will say anything about us tonight.

PatHead
19-10-2014, 09:46 PM
By the way how bad are Motherwell?

R'Albin
19-10-2014, 09:51 PM
An RKO FROM OUT OF NOWHERE

rcarter1
19-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Rankin reports that Dundee United were booed off at half time. Another club in danger of being destroyed by its fans..:rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
19-10-2014, 09:58 PM
By the way how bad are Motherwell?

Totally screwed finacially.

Was having a wee browse at one of their forums (I say a wee browse, the thread was 90+ pages) and the general consensu was their fan owbership/membership scheme or whatever it is was a nice idea but has been a total failure due to a gross miscalculation in how big the uptake would be.

Cameron1875
19-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Rankin reports that Dundee United were booed off at half time. Another club in danger of being destroyed by its fans..:rolleyes:

2nd in the league but would be 1st if it wasn't for those pesky fans. Disgraceful to boo their own players.

rcarter1
19-10-2014, 10:01 PM
2nd in the league but would be 1st if it wasn't for those pesky fans. Disgraceful to boo their own players.

Players should come out in the second half and boo the fans.

PatHead
19-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Wonder if the linesman who gave the Saint Johnstone goal was the same one that never gave us our "goal" last week. Terrible decision.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Has Yogi been on the sauce when he says that isn't a sending off?

PatHead
19-10-2014, 10:15 PM

As it was Willie Collum, no

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-10-2014, 10:40 PM

That's outrageous! Their fans should at least have the common decency to wait till they are toiling in the Championship before having a go at their team.

hibees 7062
19-10-2014, 10:51 PM

Heading for the moon i hear :greengrin

macd123
19-10-2014, 11:03 PM

Was having a wee browse at one of their forums (I say a wee browse, the thread was 90+ pages) and the general consensu was their fan owbership/membership scheme or whatever it is was a nice idea but has been a total failure due to a gross miscalculation in how big the uptake would be.

Damn right. I did mention that at the fans meeting with LD discussing fan ownership. Not to have a pop but i did find it strange that they kept using motherwell as an example when they are in a bit of a mess on and off the pitch. I believe they went back to the fans asking them desperately for another 800k. The fans said no they couldn't do it. LD explained she has learned from that and would do ours in smaller chunks in case it was under subscribed.

The motherwell situation is a lesson for us but not in a good way. Are fans really prepared for a situation where the club need a million quid and asking us (the fan owners) to get our chequebooks out when we already finance the club as it is? Not for me.

CallumLaidlaw
20-10-2014, 06:13 AM

At least Rankin can let his team mates aware of what that sounds like every week.

Phil D. Rolls
20-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Ronniekirk
20-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Damn right. I did mention that at the fans meeting with LD discussing fan ownership. Not to have a pop but i did find it strange that they kept using motherwell as an example when they are in a bit of a mess on and off the pitch. I believe they went back to the fans asking them desperately for another 800k. The fans said no they couldn't do it. LD explained she has learned from that and would do ours in smaller chunks in case it was under subscribed.

The motherwell situation is a lesson for us but not in a good way. Are fans really prepared for a situation where the club need a million quid and asking us (the fan owners) to get our chequebooks out when we already finance the club as it is? Not for me.
Good point you are making .I would have no problem putting in a lump sum as initial out lay for shares but to then be expected to keep doing that wouldn't be sustainable for me .

Hermit Crab
20-10-2014, 10:18 AM

Heard a whisper recently that mccall is very fond of the Amber nectar.

Dan Sarf
20-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Players should come out in the second half and boo the fans.

That is a genius idea!

Baldy Foghorn
20-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Heard a whisper recently that mccall is very fond of the Amber nectar.

Nothing new mate....Remember him falling off the car with a tinny in his hand, when down south

greenlex
20-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Nothing new mate....Remember him falling off the car with a tinny in his hand, when down south

Never spilled a drop.