PDA

View Full Version : What's with the NHC prefix?

Hibbyradge
19-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I thought this was a forum for all things football.

There are threads about Aston Villa, Dnipro, Wellbeck v Rooney and the Scottish Pyramid system on the first page, but they've not been singled out for NHC prefixes. :confused:

Is it not obvious that a thread entitled "Stoke v Swansea" might be about the live Stoke v Swansea game rather than Hibs? Does it really need a red prefix?

Forum: hibs.net Main Forum

The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general.

ian cruise
19-10-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm guessing that it's just a general rule that all no hibs chat threads are marked as such. I know what you mean about a thread called Stoke vs Swansea however threads titled Richard Dunne or similar do need the prefix or there's scope for confusion/complaints

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Do you really think anyone will click on the Dunne thread in fevered anticipation that we are about to sign an EPL centre half?

southsider
19-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Do you really think anyone will click on the Dunne thread in fevered anticipation that we are about to sign an EPL centre half?
Well we once signed Stevie Archibald from Barcelona. Now we sign players from celtic or Everton reserve teams.

ian cruise
19-10-2014, 03:42 PM

I was using it as an example of a thread with a player's name but it's not out with the realms of possibilities that he could be coming to the club to do coaching badges or something similar.