PDA

View Full Version : McGeouch

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Improving every game and starting to like him more and more. If he continues his good form, I would be delighted if we could get him permanent.

Billychaotic182
19-10-2014, 09:11 AM
He is out contract in the summer I'm sure

Alex Trager
19-10-2014, 09:11 AM
He was my MOTM yesterday for sure.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Great wee player, tough as old boots and just what we need, he has made it clear when he signed that he want's to establish himself in the Celtic team but I personally think he will just be yet another bench warmer for them, hope we can get him on a permanent deal.

The Harp Awakes
19-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Great wee player, tough as old boots and just what we need, he has made it clear when he signed that he want's to establish himself in the Celtic team but I personally think he will just be yet another bench warmer for them, hope we can get him on a permanent deal.

Was about to post the same. Great attitude and work rate. Love to see us sign him on a permanent deal.

scoopyboy
19-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Unbelievably we had a pillock behind us last night who went mental when Dylan placed the ball for the penalty, claiming the Celtic b****** shouldn't get it.

Furthermore when he scored the dafty was jumping up and down shouting f*** you with a raised middle finger.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Unbelievably we had a pillock behind us last night who went mental when Dylan placed the ball for the penalty, claiming the Celtic b****** shouldn't get it.

Furthermore when he scored the dafty was jumping up and down shouting f*** you with a raised middle finger.

Unbelievable! would he have done the same if we had got LG on loan from them, what an erse!

Ronniekirk
19-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Whether we can get him on a permanent deal will depend on whether Celtic want him back which I think is unlikely and whether we are still in the Championship ,as he is too good a player and will want to play at a higher level .

Hibeewilly
19-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Hopefully we have got an option in the contract to get the chance to sign him permanently

Eyrie
19-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Hopefully we have got an option in the contract to get the chance to sign him permanently

There won't be, but we can offer him a pre-contract in January as he's out of contract next summer.

Billy Whizz
19-10-2014, 10:13 AM
There won't be, but we can offer him a pre-contract in January as he's out of contract next summer.

Think he'll want to play in a higher divisuon than the Championship next season, hope it's with Hibs

3pm
19-10-2014, 10:24 AM

To be fair, it's quite a long time since the guy's seen a player in a Hibs shirt.

R11Loaded
19-10-2014, 10:37 AM
He's a class wee player who loves to have the ball and drive at defenders

Let's keep him that way

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey