PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Jambos

SteveHFC
18-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Bring it on you ****ing mutants :flag:

rcarter1
18-10-2014, 07:40 PM
A Hibs win puts a different slant on things thats for sure. Stubbs will remind the players that Hearts are nothing special, and are just rolling with confidence.

:flag:

brianmc
18-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Gaunnae no?

Diclonius
18-10-2014, 08:06 PM
:grr:

Sir David Gray
18-10-2014, 08:15 PM
It will be a tough game but it's a challenge we should be looking forward to.

To be the first team to beat them in a league match this season is something we should relish.

It's a little bit of deja vu as well.

Anyone remember this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/4381670.stm)?

Bring them on, right enough. :aok:

CallumHibs07
18-10-2014, 08:42 PM
I really can't decide about this game....

can't decide whether we're going to win 5-0 or 6-0

EastCalderHibby
18-10-2014, 08:54 PM

I just hope we turn up and get intae the sewer dwelling pricks :gwa:
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Tricla
18-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Reminds me of the 'We are unbeatable' derby where we pumped them.

Let's get right into these self absorbed, over inflated, kiddy fiddling, business ruining, poxy, cheating, sister s******g b******s!

GGTTH!

Hermit Crab
18-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Bring it on you ****ing mutants :flag:

Too much lager son. Softly softly now.

Tricla
18-10-2014, 09:19 PM
reminds me of the 'we are unbeatable' derby where we pumped them.

Let's get right into these self absorbed, over inflated, kiddy fiddling, business ruining, poxy, cheating, sister s******g b******s!

Ggtth!

fth

Hermit Crab
18-10-2014, 09:20 PM

GGTTH!

Let's be fair. 2-0 isn't a pumping and they had 10 men when we scored both. Let's not get ahead o ourselves.

SteveHFC
18-10-2014, 09:21 PM

I'm not pished mate. :cb

Tricla
18-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Let's be fair. 2-0 isn't a pumping and they had 10 men when we scored both. Let's not get ahead o ourselves.

Rubbish! We pumped them and ****ouskas was correctly sent off.

LTYF! 😄

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Gonnae no dae this.

Lets just shut up and let Hibs get on with it on the pitch. The Yams have scored 31 goals in 10 games and let in 5 ... Given their record in derby matches and their current form one good Hibs performance isn't going to have them ****ting themselves. If Hibs give them as many openings as we gave Livvi tonight their scoring form will tell.

There are two positives:

The Yams will come out attacking and from what I have seen of Hibs this season that suits us fine.

Of all the teams the Yams would hate to stall against its us .... its almost an unwritten law of football that all good things come to an end, and when they do its usually against the team you least want to beat you.

As in every derby game I look forward to it more in hope than expectation.

Tricla
18-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Gonnae no dae this.

Lets just shut up and let Hibs get on with it on the pitch. The Yams have scored 31 goals in 10 games and let in 5 ... Given their record in derby matches and their current form one good Hibs performance isn't going to have them ****ting themselves. If Hibs give them as many openings as we gave Livvi tonight their scoring form will tell.

There are two positives:

The Yams will come out attacking and from what I have seen of Hibs this season that suits us fine.

Of all the teams the Yams would hate to stall against its us .... its almost an unwritten law of football that all good things come to an end, and when they do its usually against the team you least want to beat you.

As in every derby game I look forward to it more in hope than expectation.

We're no saying we're definitely going to beat them.

Just get in tae thum and bring it on.

buktapurple79
18-10-2014, 10:22 PM
They are due to come a cropper and a yam in the boozer when I got back from Livi said they were lucky not to lose another goal to make it 3-2 the day. He seemed a bit spooked after watching us on alba. We are beginning to gel and they are a bit jaded looking. This is a home game for us and Alan will be furious with anything less than 3 points. This is where the season really starts.

Waxy
18-10-2014, 10:45 PM
The jambos can't be looking forward to this.We could smash their illusion.

frazeHFC
18-10-2014, 10:48 PM
They have every right to be cocky going into this game. But they were like that for the 'unbeatables' derby. Thread on kickback about us being overconfident, but I still think they'll come out and walk all over us. Today has given a bit of optimism though, Allan and McGeouch look great together.

silverhibee
18-10-2014, 10:54 PM

F*** them Hermit, every tackle put in from our players should be leg breakers for the tramps, lets not go down the soft touch route, let the tramps no they are in for a tough game from the very first minute and us fans make it a horrible place for the mutants to come to, f*** h****s, f*** h****s f*** h****s, horrible club, lets for a change let them no what they are, ****.

:flag: :gwa: :flag:

EastCalderHibby
18-10-2014, 10:57 PM

GGTTH!

you forgot charity robbers would hate to let them forget it

Tricla
18-10-2014, 11:52 PM
you forgot charity robbers would hate to let them forget it

Poppy stealing tae.

Let's just get right intae these mongs.

Tricla
18-10-2014, 11:59 PM
F*** them Hermit, every tackle put in from our players should be leg breakers for the tramps, lets not go down the soft touch route, let the tramps no they are in for a tough game from the very first minute and us fans make it a horrible place for the mutants to come to, f*** h****s, f*** h****s f*** h****s, horrible club, lets for a change let them no what they are, ****.

Correct.

They are total ****.

Hibeesmad
19-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I think they will win about 3-0 but i don't want anything other than a hibs win in any derby!! Come on stubbsy's boys!!

Tricla
19-10-2014, 12:23 AM
I think they will win about 3-0 but i don't want anything other than a hibs win in any derby!! Come on stubbsy's boys!!

Wrong attitude.

Total belief required.

Hibs 2 - 0 Dicks

SteveHFC
19-10-2014, 12:26 AM
A Hibs win puts a different slant on things thats for sure. Stubbs will remind the players that Hearts are nothing special, and are just rolling with confidence.

:flag:

I just hope we turn up and get intae the sewer dwelling pricks :gwa:
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

^

These ***** ken

http://replygif.net/i/1294.gif

Hibeesmad
19-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Wrong attitude.

Total belief required.

Hibs 2 - 0 Dicks

When I get too confident or get full of belief that's when I'm let down most..hopefully the wrong attitude will end in the right result!

Turkish Green
19-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Just stop it.

how often do we build ourselves up looking for a derby win only to come away disheartened. Have we forgotten the relegation derby and the outcome of that. The bigger the high, the bigger the fall.

I am quietly confident of a result on Sunday, but let's not over egg the pudding. A 1-0 home win would suffice. Although I'd be happy with a draw to maintain the unbeaten run.

Pete
19-10-2014, 04:16 AM
Just stop it.

how often do we build ourselves up looking for a derby win only to come away disheartened. Have we forgotten the relegation derby and the outcome of that. The bigger the high, the bigger the fall.

I am quietly confident of a result on Sunday, but let's not over egg the pudding. A 1-0 home win would suffice. Although I'd be happy with a draw to maintain the unbeaten run.

Just stop it? Why don't you, and the other killjoys stop it instead?

People are up for a derby but there are fellow fans who would prefer it if we went into it acting all timid and subjugated. The reason being that we would collectively look stupid of we lose.

You have every right to behave like that should you choose but please don't make people feel guilty about being enthusiastic about a match involving the team they support. Even of we'd lost 100% of the previous matches we've played against them we should still puff our chests out and believe we can do them as that's what being part of this tribal pantomime we call football is all about.

We can beat the beasts and if any hibee is bottling it then they are better off staying at home and watching something like landward or murder she wrote.

:gwa::gwa::gwa::gwa:

GreenLake
19-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Justice, long aggrieved by the cheats, is due a win. They have played well this season, like cornered rats let out of jail, but sooner or later the crest of a wave upon which they surf, will hit the shore and they will have to crawl out onto an asbestos beach in the sunshine of Leith.

hibeesjoe
19-10-2014, 06:18 AM
No pressure on hibs. I think most hearts fans, neutrals and even a lot of hibs fans will be expecting a hearts win. Its a derby though and anything can happen. I was speaking too a jambo mate who said hearts didn't even play that well yesterday and still managed the win. There unbeaten league form is there too be ended though and they would hate losing that at Easter road. I just hope Stubbs can get the players up for it because it always seems like hearts want the win more than us. I'm never 100% confident our players know what a derby is all about.

Hibs7
19-10-2014, 06:35 AM
Play like we did against The Rangers and we will win, a lot of positives from yesterday but I would like to see us take ALL easy chances .. Yesterday could easily have been 6 or 7 . That is the standard needed for promotion.

Hibernia&Alba
19-10-2014, 06:42 AM
I want to see us compete and really give it a go. Let's be honest, we've not turned up in many a derby game in recent years and have been badly let down by the team. We'll be at home, so let's not play with fear. I want to see the same positive attitude as yesterday. If the team can do that, we have a good shout. Hearts are flying, but they're no team of superstars; far from it.

bingo70
19-10-2014, 07:04 AM
I think we need to take the game to them and really attack from the off.

If we play it too safe abd bring in safe defensive midfielders to try and keep it tight we'll get beat imo.

God Petrie
19-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Hearts died as a club when they went into administration. An irrelevant joke of an organisation.

buktapurple79
19-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Justice, long aggrieved by the cheats, is due a win. They have played well this season, like cornered rats let out of jail, but sooner or later the crest of a wave upon which they surf, will hit the shore and they will have to crawl out onto an asbestos beach in the sunshine of Leith.

Poetry! Bring 'em on!

Itsnoteasy
19-10-2014, 07:44 AM

Still beat them. Did we no have 10 men when O'connor scored last minute winner. 10 men dinnae always come oot second best.

JimBHibees
19-10-2014, 08:03 AM

People are up for a derby but there are fellow fans who would prefer it if we went into it acting all timid and subjugated. The reason being that we would collectively look stupid of we lose.

You have every right to behave like that should you choose but please don't make people feel guilty about being enthusiastic about a match involving the team they support. Even of we'd lost 100% of the previous matches we've played against them we should still puff our chests out and believe we can do them as that's what being part of this tribal pantomime we call football is all about.

We can beat the beasts and if any hibee is bottling it then they are better off staying at home and watching something like landward or murder she wrote.

Agree no time to be timid at all. Time for us to put them in their place and give them a right doing, it is more than overdue. Hopefully Fontaine back next Sunday and if he is I think we have more than enough ability to turn them over. Quite looking forward to it. :gwa:

JimBHibees
19-10-2014, 08:04 AM
I think we need to take the game to them and really attack from the off.

If we play it too safe abd bring in safe defensive midfielders to try and keep it tight we'll get beat imo.

Same team as yesterday only change if Fontaine fit IMO.

Borderhibbie76
19-10-2014, 08:16 AM
The last derby was very tight had Craig not fluffed his pen we could well have won at PBS...they are not as great as they think they are. They also got a jammy win at hunbrox whereas we played the zombies off their own park. Plenty reasons for optimism going into this...and in a way all the pressure is on them as very little expected of us...

Hermit Crab
19-10-2014, 09:40 AM
The last derby was very tight had Craig not fluffed his pen we could well have won at PBS...they are not as great as they think they are. They also got a jammy win at hunbrox whereas we played the zombies off their own park. Plenty reasons for optimism going into this...and in a way all the pressure is on them as very little expected of us...

What about every other team that hearts have brushed aside? The same teams we've failed to beat, some we even failed to score against?

Borderhibbie76
19-10-2014, 09:43 AM
What about every other team that hearts have brushed aside? The same teams we've failed to beat, some we even failed to score against?
Fair point but they also drew 0 0 with Dumbarton and needed a last min goal to beat Alloa...they are decent but not as brilliant as they think they are...

we are hibs
19-10-2014, 09:44 AM
It's massively important that every hibs supporter backs the team for 90 minutes next week, don't get on the teams backs if they make a mistake or misplace a pass otherwise there heads will go down. Back the team for 90 minutes and let's pump these mutants!!:gwa:

Hermit Crab
19-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Fair point but they also drew 0 0 with Dumbarton and needed a last min goal to beat Alloa...they are decent but not as brilliant as they think they are...

Yes 0-0 away from home. We were 0-0 at home with the same team. Yesterday they put 5 past dumbarton and rangers put 6 past raith.

Borderhibbie76
19-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Yes 0-0 away from home. We were 0-0 at home with the same team. Yesterday they put 5 past dumbarton and rangers put 6 past raith.
Jeez ur a ray of sunshine ah!! Away and enjoy ur Sunday mate...

NAE NOOKIE
19-10-2014, 10:26 AM

Not disagreeing with any of that PD .... That's exactly the attitude we need from the team. It doesn't matter a toss what I post on here I will be inside ER on Sunday as I always am acting like a rabid Yam hating loony.

Wait a minute though ......... are you telling me the game clashes with Landward ...... F me, first Strictly last night and now this!

Peeeeeetttttttrrrrrriiiiii :grr:

southsider
19-10-2014, 10:29 AM
It's massively important that every hibs supporter backs the team for 90 minutes next week, don't get on the teams backs if they make a mistake or misplace a pass otherwise there heads will go down. Back the team for 90 minutes and let's pump these mutants!!:gwa:
Correct, but now is the time for our team to give us something back. GGTTH

R11Loaded
19-10-2014, 10:39 AM
I hope they start a we are unbeatable chant and Malonga heads home two minutes later.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

mutley
19-10-2014, 10:49 AM
My only concern ( in every derby game) is that those mutants are ALWAYS more fired up for it, even at ER, and we loose 1 goal and crumble.

If AS can get that problem sorted it will be half the battle.

I'll be there screaming my lungs out as usual though

Mon the cabbage

Waxy
19-10-2014, 10:56 AM
They'll probably wear that very horrible away strip. This will be the worst strip ever to be worn at ER. My it's really really stonkin bad.

GreenArmyyy!
19-10-2014, 10:59 AM
They are due to come a cropper and a yam in the boozer when I got back from Livi said they were lucky not to lose another goal to make it 3-2 the day. He seemed a bit spooked after watching us on alba. We are beginning to gel and they are a bit jaded looking. This is a home game for us and Alan will be furious with anything less than 3 points. This is where the season really starts.

If they were looking jaded and still won 5-1 then I am worried.

hfc-1875
19-10-2014, 11:00 AM
Feeling slightly more confident after last night!! However, not building my hopes up too much as every time I do before a derby its disappointment 9 times out of 10! There bubble will be burst some time and I hope its on sunday.