PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ENGAGING LESSON AT EASTER ROAD

RSS Bot
16-10-2014, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4866)

JimBHibees
16-10-2014, 03:12 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4866)

Excellent thing to do. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
16-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Its a great idea ... especially if it gives poorer kids a chance to get to a game. Poor kids sometimes become rich adults :greengrin

The Harp Awakes
16-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Well done Hibs. Good for the kids, good for the Club.

PatHead
16-10-2014, 10:52 PM
It is actually 97 schools in Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian that have been offered tickets to matches. That is only this season.

A few supporters have given up their time to help with this with the support and co-operation of The Community Foundation. Thanks Sue, Stuart and the others at the Foundation.

I do hope that this is a start of period of Hibs engaging with a future support and that the programme of school tours, players visiting schools, healthy eating programmes, after school clubs and Franck Suzy's season tickets for disadvantaged is just the beginning a growth in Community engagement and the unrecognised work that is done by the Foundation starts to reap rewards.

ronaldo7
16-10-2014, 11:00 PM
It is actually 97 schools in Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian that have been offered tickets to matches. That is only this season.

A few supporters have given up their time to help with this with the support and co-operation of The Community Foundation. Thanks Sue, Stuart and the others at the Foundation.

I do hope that this is a start of period of Hibs engaging with a future support and that the programme of school tours, players visiting schools, healthy eating programmes, after school clubs and Franck Suzy's season tickets for disadvantaged is just the beginning a growth in Community engagement and the unrecognised work that is done by the Foundation starts to reap rewards.

Hi K,

Can you tell us how many special schools have been included in the project so far?

Thanks

PatHead
16-10-2014, 11:06 PM
So far only one has taken tickets. Two others have been invited but declined as it wasn't right for them at the time.

I had to make sure we had space to accommodate them. At this time I only have 5 disabled tickets per game. Have a meeting though. Watch this space

ronaldo7
16-10-2014, 11:20 PM
So far only one has taken tickets. Two others have been invited but declined as it wasn't right for them at the time.

I had to make sure we had space to accommodate them. At this time I only have 5 disabled tickets per game. Have a meeting though. Watch this space

Good stuff. Nice to know we're keeping everyone involved.:aok: