PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hearts in Madrid

CB_NO3
16-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know of any pubs that will show the derby in Madrid next Sunday? I am sure there was a thread before on this matter but can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.
CB

overdrive
16-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know of any pubs that will show the derby in Madrid next Sunday? I am sure there was a thread before on this matter but can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.
CB

No idea but don't bother asking one of the leafleting promo folk in the street. Followed them twice, first time it was to a place that resembled the scene from The Inbetweeners where nobody is in the club, second time they took us to a brothel!

Dan Sarf
16-10-2014, 12:42 PM
No idea but don't bother asking one of the leafleting promo folk in the street. Followed them twice, first time it was to a place that resembled the scene from The Inbetweeners where nobody is in the club, second time they took us to a brothel!

Did you score?

Sorry.

overdrive
16-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Did you score?

Sorry.

You wouldn't want to. I think the youngest 'girl' was in her late 40s.

gaz1875
16-10-2014, 09:18 PM

Thanks in advance.
CB

The James Joyce Irish Bar near Retiro Park. It shows live football. I was in Madrid for the first game of the season (Cordoba) but never ventured in. I did watch a Scottish match in there a few years ago. Enjoy :aok:

YehButNoBut
17-10-2014, 06:10 AM
There are 2 Irish Bars in Calle Espoz y Mina which usually show most of the sports they are O'Connells & The Dubliner.

Watched a Hearts v Hibs new year game on ESPN in O'Connells a couple of years ago.

This street is near Puerta Sol, as the game is early both do very nice breakfasts as well.

http://www.madrid-tourist-guide.com/en/bar/madrid-irish-bar.html