PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Fortnight of Action 2014

RSS Bot
16-10-2014, 08:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4865)

weonlywon6-2
16-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Good cause but i thought it was going to be about hibs trying to win games !

Betty Boop
16-10-2014, 09:39 AM

Same ! :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-10-2014, 09:46 AM

Thought that myself but obviously not on the list of priorities it seems.

brog
16-10-2014, 11:43 AM

Yep, being launched at every club across the country but never mind that, it still provides the opportunity for someone to have a cheap dig at our club. Personally I go on here & post less now as I'm sick of the relentless negativity expressed in our forums.

hibs0666
16-10-2014, 11:44 AM

Ha ha.

mim
16-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Yep, being launched at every club across the country but never mind that, it still provides the opportunity for someone to have a cheap dig at our club. Personally I go on here & post less now as I'm sick of the relentless negativity expressed in our forums.

Likewise

Big Frank
16-10-2014, 12:53 PM

Calm doon!

Looks like a couple of posters thought that it may be to do with hibernian's current predicament on the park.

People are getting awfy sensitive.

Keith_M
16-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Calm doon!

Looks like a couple of posters thought that it may be to do with hibernian's current predicament on the park.

People are getting awfy sensitive.

They then read what it was actually about and thought it worthwhile to make digs at the Club anyway.

It's a worthwhile cause in itself, so wouldn't it have been better just to concentrate on that?

Big Frank
16-10-2014, 01:30 PM
They then read what it was actually about and thought it worthwhile to make digs at the Club anyway.

It's a worthwhile cause in itself, so wouldn't it have been better just to concentrate on that?

yes, it would, but I'm no sure the couple of comments made in the thread should require someone needing their blood pressure checked. Don't you think?

Hardly worth getting in a tizz about it. Hibernian FC winnae go under because a couple of posters made a throw away comment on a message board.

Hell, some of them even posted smillies.

EastCalderHibby
16-10-2014, 08:45 PM

ditto

Brightside
16-10-2014, 08:50 PM

Wish you lot would do one from Hibs. LD chucking it. We won't have a team soon.