PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Smoking in East Stand

RSS Bot
14-10-2014, 08:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4858)

NAE NOOKIE
14-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Well done Hibs. FF next please :aok:

Keith_M
14-10-2014, 09:34 AM
'This was caused by their tickets not being validated when they left the concourse area, and also a number chose to leave the concourse via exits that were not attended by stewards (again this meant that the tickets would not have been validated).'

....and they probably moaned when they had trouble getting back in.

:tee hee:

Scouse Hibee
14-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Always the same, certain people can't follow simple instructions which causes problems as demonstrated here.

Geo_1875
14-10-2014, 11:03 AM
There were no great problems that I saw and the staff and stewards quickly sorted out any that occurred. A great initiative from Hibs and I hope others appreciate it as much as I do.

silverhibee
14-10-2014, 11:40 AM
I leave the fags at home.

Scouse Hibee
14-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Were the players out having a smoke at half time too?

dangermouse
14-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Were the players out having a smoke at half time too?

Probably just big Nishy :greengrin

Weststandwanab
14-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Always the same, certain people can't follow simple instructions which causes problems as demonstrated here.

Maybe nicotine stunts common sense !

I leave the fags at home.

Obviously not ! I wish all were like you -sensible and adhering to the laws of the land.

Glorious St Pat
14-10-2014, 09:45 PM
The only decent proposal to come out from the Board in recent times!

portycabbage
14-10-2014, 10:07 PM
'This was caused by their tickets not being validated when they left the concourse area, and also a number chose to leave the concourse via exits that were not attended by stewards (again this meant that the tickets would not have been validated).'

....and they probably moaned when they had trouble getting back in.

:tee hee:

I chose to leave the concourse via exits that were attended by stewards... who didn't want to validate my ticket either on the way out, or on the way back in! They just said the scanning thing had been abandoned because there were too many. I don't know how they can't just use that hi-tec gadget they call "the gate" to ensure people aren't sneaking in at half time.