PDA

View Full Version : Hibs et al

7-Zip_Mike
11-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Can I just say after watching that total dross today and hearing that Hibs have banned some of S43 including the drummer - they can GTF. I'm done, I'm out. Joke club managed by incompetents. Better things to do on a Saturday watching a crap team with no heart in a stadium bereft of any passion. It was only S 43 that gave it any soul. I'm out.

DaveF
11-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Can I just say after watching that total dross today and hearing that Hibs have banned some of S43 including the drummer - they can GTF. I'm done, I'm out. Joke club managed by incompetents. Better things to do on a Saturday watching a crap team with no heart in a stadium bereft of any passion. It was only S 43 that gave it any soul. I'm out.

Hearing rumour or is this fact? Isn't the drummer BouncerRoss? If so, I'm sure he'll post a reply to back you up or not.

If the bans are down to finding flares \ smoke bombs on people, then there can be no debate about it - They are illegal, end of.

However, if it's over something else then I'd like to know the full story.

Stuarty27
11-10-2014, 08:27 PM
you will be back, we always do

emerald green
11-10-2014, 08:31 PM
you will be back, we always do

Not always mate. I personally know a fair number of (former) long standing Hibs fans who haven't been at a Hibs match for a good few years now.

Stuff like today is not going to get them back.

7-Zip_Mike
11-10-2014, 08:33 PM
We are a joke club and the LD winds of change are another false dawn.

11-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I don't know whats gone on today in regards to banning the drum/flags etc, hopefully one of the group involved can come on and confirm/deny. But what I will say is that if its true then that really is shocking and a complete slap in the face from the club. We are subjected to absolute garbage on the park yet people are still willing to turn up, try create a bit of atmosphere and show the team support. They really are ripping the arse out this club if they have banned the drum, flags etc. A good set of supporters is just about the only good thing the club has going for it atm.

The flags are completely inoffensive. Christ when you think what the bloody ugly glasgow mobs are allowed to show off!

7-Zip_Mike
11-10-2014, 08:43 PM
100%.