PDA

View Full Version : Leanne Dempster

Hibs7
11-10-2014, 07:00 PM
If you can't see that getting results in the park will get the fans onside 100 times more than your fan forums, then you are on the wrong job !! Do what you have been brought here for and make Hibs the team they should be !! Until you do that you are a failure !!

Greenblood70
11-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Absolutely no point in her being here imo. It's obvious from the shambolic state we lurch from week to week who's still calling the shots. Petrie's grey dead tache is all over what remains of the club that used to be Hibernian.

Iain G
11-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Absolutely no point in her being here imo. It's obvious from the shambolic state we lurch from week to week who's still calling the shots. Petrie's grey dead tache is all over what remains of the club that used to be Hibernian.

What shots is he calling that meant we didnt win today?!

Greenblood70
11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
What shots is he calling that meant we didnt win today?!

The ones that have led us to being a mid table first division joke. You keep defending him tho, what has he done that's improved us as a football club in the last 7 years? I'm all ears...

Iain G
11-10-2014, 07:37 PM
The ones that have led us to being a mid table first division joke. You keep defending him tho, what has he done that's improved us as a football club in the last 7 years? I'm all ears...

Am not defending him at all was just asking you what you meant by still calling the shots!? You refer to the last seven years but what is he still doing now? Cant see LD as the type of person to put up with her ability and authority to do her job being undermined.

Bleeds green
11-10-2014, 07:39 PM

He didn't defend him!! He said what shots he has called since LD came in cost us the win today??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iain G
11-10-2014, 07:40 PM
He didn't defend him!! He said what shots he has called since LD came in cost us the win today??????

Thank ya :-)

Greenblood70
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM

Which I answered.

Greenblood70
11-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Am not defending him at all was just asking you what you meant by still calling the shots!? You refer to the last seven years but what is he still doing now? Cant see LD as the type of person to put up with her ability and authority to do her job being undermined.

Fair enough , maybe my frustration at today's result skewed my reply. I just don't see a correlation between the energy and engagement LD talked about and the actions of the club. The much heralded communication thru the message boards quickly died a death, a poster on here responded to a direct request to get involved and then had his attempts to contact LD ignored. We continue to lurch from one embarrasment to the next in much the same way we always have under Petrie's reign of indifference. Why would I think anything has changed other than blind faith when the evidence is so overwhelming? Again if you can point to anything to the contrary, be my guest.

Forza Fred
11-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Quite simply NOTHING has changed.

Or at least nothing of material value.

Sure we have been served up the equivalent of bread and circuses in the shape of fans forums, but not one person I know would not trade that veneer of 'change' for positive improvement on the park.

THAT is where we want to see change.

Everything else is secondary.

Phil D. Rolls
11-10-2014, 07:57 PM
I think she deserves a bit more time than some people are giving her on here.

blackpoolhibs
11-10-2014, 08:01 PM

I agree, she needs time to organise some more meetings and surveys, these are the most important things, the team can wait.

Phil D. Rolls
11-10-2014, 08:03 PM
I agree, she needs time to organise some more meetings and surveys, these are the most important things, the team can wait.

Im not defending the surveys. However anyone who thinks things will change overnight is over optimistic.

edit: we're in the bottom of a deep hole there's no quick way out.

blackpoolhibs
11-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Im not defending the surveys. However anyone who thinks things will change overnight is over optimistic.

Overnight, not overnight matey? But i expect a lot more than what's on show NOW.

Judas Iscariot
11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Pointless position until the tached mong goes

3pm
11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
If you have the biggest budget, you expect to win the league etc etc.

We are something like 17th in the country.

It's a shocker.

Phil D. Rolls
11-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Overnight, not overnight matey? But i expect a lot more than what's on show NOW.

OK then. :agree:

Heisenberg
11-10-2014, 08:11 PM
She's out of her depth.

Iain G
11-10-2014, 08:22 PM
She's out of her depth.

Or has she just inherited a club in a worse state than she thought?

This whole change process will take time on and off the park, unfortunatley that is the reality of the state of the club just now..

we are hibs
11-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Said from the start that she wasn't in charge and was just a puppet and got shot down for saying it, fact is, this club will NEVER move forward whilst rod Petrie is involved. The guy is poison.

WestCoastHibby
11-10-2014, 08:43 PM
We are lurching week in week out. How often in the past have Hibs upped their game and beat Rangers, Hearts,Celtic, Aberdeen etc only to slump to mandatory mediocrity in the following game/games. After that result against Rangers we should have been leap frogging up the table but nope, not Hibs. That would be too simple!!
I've never been one of those convinced by the L.Dempster " love in" but am still giving her the benefit of the doubt. Last interview on Radio Scotland she came across as someone having a crisis of confidence.
She amongst all others needs to up her game........

WHUHibs
11-10-2014, 08:45 PM
The only way we can move forward is positive change and leadership at the club. This means all fans, former players, the community all singing with one voice. The day this happens things will change..under the current model nothing will change and if it does it will be very slow. LD has not done anything of note so far apart from presiding and sanctioning of loan players in the main and that is not something that will improve the team. Background changes that she implemented must be balanced with an improvement in the playing staff,,,this long road may lead us to oblivion and unless we do something about it soon then I fear for the future.

11-10-2014, 08:56 PM
She talks a good game but words are cheap. The talking is done, no more cosy meetings with supporters and interviews telling us your vision - its time to show us what you can do. The club is on it's knees.

Don't get me wrong, i'm under no illusions about the state we are in. I realise that the problems are too great to just be sorted over night, she is a normal person not a magician that can suddenly make our problems disappear but I really just don't see how we are any further forward. Still a rank rotten team on the park that are driving more and more people away by the week.

Time to stop the talking Leanne and start walking the walk.

JCHibby
11-10-2014, 08:57 PM
If you can't see that getting results in the park will get the fans onside 100 times more than your fan forums, then you are on the wrong job !! Do what you have been brought here for and make Hibs the team they should be !! Until you do that you are a failure !!

FFS - she is a puppet brought in to be the front face. Farmer and Petrie pull the strings, the club is in serious serious trouble

gegs70
11-10-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm geting tired of turning up week in week out and watching absolute crap and being charged a small fortune to do so....my kids are at an age they want to do something else....I think it's time I gave up the season ticket and did something less boring for a wee while....leanne I go to be entertained not ripped off!!!

eastterrace
11-10-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm geting tired of turning up week in week out and watching absolute crap and being charged a small fortune to do so....my kids are at an age they want to do something else....I think it's time I gave up the season ticket and did something less boring for a wee while....leanne I go to be entertained not ripped off!!!

your right mate how you can keep your kids interested watching that bunch of pish , i feel really sorry for you and your kids we are a club in decline and no way out of it at the moment. nobody seems to care anymore and im getting to that stage as well.

just losing the will to live at the moment, and that twat saying after the game its the derby at the next league game trying drum up interest total numpty. 10-9-8-7-6-5 wish he would just get to ***k

Coco Bryce
11-10-2014, 10:58 PM

My wee fella doesn't want to go either. Would rather play down the park or go out on his bike.

silverhibee
11-10-2014, 11:06 PM
My wee fella doesn't want to go either. Would rather play down the park or go out on his bike.

My lad would rather work than attend games now.

They are the life blood of the future of the club and they are being forced to watch this pish by there parents :greengrin, it's no wonder they would rather do other things than come watch the Hibs.

We are close to being put on a life support machine.

eastterrace
11-10-2014, 11:11 PM
My lad would rather work than attend games now.

They are the life blood of the future of the club and they are being forced to watch this pish by there parents :greengrin, it's no wonder they would rather do other things than come watch the Hibs.

We are close to being put on a life support machine.

no one cares mate except a few on this forum but hey who are we just a bunch o slavers.

just dont give a toss anymore ( then again i must do as telling how i feel} im just so tired of watching this pish all the time.

gegs70
11-10-2014, 11:17 PM
no one cares mate except a few on this forum but hey who are we just a bunch o slavers.

just dont give a toss anymore ( then again i must do as telling how i feel} im just so tired of watching this pish all the time.

Me too mate used to love going to games but watched too much of this dross and manager after manager comes in and makes the same comments and does the same thing. Now I will vote with my money and my feet....improve or move on....Leanne it's a football club we watch football sort that out and the rest will fall in line. Ps we are not here to be taken for a ride we pay more than most but we are paying for absolutely gutless pish....

gegs70
11-10-2014, 11:29 PM
your right mate how you can keep your kids interested watching that bunch of pish , i feel really sorry for you and your kids we are a club in decline and no way out of it at the moment. nobody seems to care anymore and im getting to that stage as well.

just losing the will to live at the moment, and that twat saying after the game its the derby at the next league game trying drum up interest total numpty. 10-9-8-7-6-5 wish he would just get to ***k

I left with a good 10 minutes to spare, we saw the livi manager leaving the ground at that time too(mcglynn) he was on the phone but looked pretty happy!

We have some ok players but midfield is a worry they do nothing it's time to drop some players who are consistently underachieving Craig and Robertson. The club are also charging us more than is worth in the championship if as looks like we will be spending a further season if not more in the championship then they should consider reducing the prices considerably as otherwise I may not wish to renew.

One fed up family that really wish the board cared more about the product on the pitch and the supporters who turn up week in week out....just imagine they didn't....10 years down the line youth will be our future notus old yins

Jim44
12-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Said from the start that she wasn't in charge and was just a puppet and got shot down for saying it, fact is, this club will NEVER move forward whilst rod Petrie is involved. The guy is poison.

I agree 100%. Dempster is under the thumb of Petrie and Farmer although she'll deny it no doubt. Why would P and F bring in an upstart to rock their sinking boat? It seemed, to the fans, a good appointment at the time but it looks as if it's going nowhere. She might very well be competent in her job but as long as Petrie and Farmer are on the scene, she's as useful as a chocolate frying pan. I feel sorry for Stubbs. He's unwittingly or otherwise jumped into a cesspit and can look no further than his own questionable ability to save the club from sinking deeper into oblivion.

Phil D. Rolls
12-10-2014, 07:25 AM
I agree 100%. Dempster is under the thumb of Petrie and Farmer although she'll deny it no doubt. Why would P and F bring in an upstart to rock their sinking boat? It seemed, to the fans, a good appointment at the time but it looks as if it's going nowhere. She might very well be competent in her job but as long as Petrie and Farmer are on the scene, she's as useful as a chocolate frying pan. I feel sorry for Stubbs. He's unwittingly or otherwise jumped into a cesspit and can look no further than his own questionable ability to save the club from sinking deeper into oblivion.

Id question the sanity/judgement of anyone misguided enough to take on the Hibs job.

Dalkeith Hibee
12-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Dempster is happy to charge us SPL prices but wont back the manager enough to see us challenge. I think Stubbs is good enough to get us promoted but is working with 1 hand tied behind his back. She has gone awful quiet lately though

ALF TUPPER
12-10-2014, 10:13 AM

Agree.:agree: Its taken the Club years for us to get to where we are just now. Needs time to fix it. IMO

Phil D. Rolls
12-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Agree.:agree: Its taken the Club years for us to get to where we are just now. Needs time to fix it. IMO

It's far too early, and some of the bile being aimed at her says more about the brain power of those aiming it than it does about her ability. Some people want fans to run the club! :bitchy:

J-C
12-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Dempster is happy to charge us SPL prices but wont back the manager enough to see us challenge. I think Stubbs is good enough to get us promoted but is working with 1 hand tied behind his back. She has gone awful quiet lately though

Unfortunately so is she, the board run by Petrie is still telling her how much they can spend so to that fact she doesn't have a free reign to do her job to the fullest. we're still losing out on players due to the penny pinching at ER, which goes back to Petrie sitting on the board pulling the strings, so nothing has changed.

Forza Fred
12-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Nobody at ER, and that includes Leeann, Stubbsie and obviously Petrie are succeeding at the moment.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM

My wee nephew is at the age where it is time to start taking him along to games, he's a good wee laddie though and I dinnae think he deserves to be subjected to the fare on offer just now.

Borderhibbie76
12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Her silence is deafening shebis clearly out her depth! Also where is the rewards for us ST holders for paying SPL prices, sho promised this would be looked at and we would be given something back?? Still waiting Leeann?? Oh and if u think u will get away with charging these prices next season...well think again LD!!

gegs70
12-10-2014, 05:51 PM
My wee nephew is at the age where it is time to start taking him along to games, he's a good wee laddie though and I dinnae think he deserves to be subjected to the fare on offer just now.

I really used to enjoy but we've lost our way and don't even seem to manage the basics.