PDA

View Full Version : £56.25 per home win

Diclonius
11-10-2014, 06:43 PM
An adult season ticket price in every area of the ground barring the FF lower is £405.

We've played five home games this season out of eighteen - that's £112.50 of a season ticket - against Livingston, Falkirk, Cowdenbeath, Raith Rovers and Dumbarton. We have won two.

So in effect, most ST holders this season have as of the moment paid £56.25 each for two home wins in the Championship - against Livingston and Cowdenbeath.

At what point do the board admit they are mugging us?

cabbageandribs1875
11-10-2014, 06:52 PM
if you think it's expensive the now just wait and see the price increases when we go back up to the top league in a couple of seasons, we just accepted the same prices this season which gives the club the perfect opportunity/excuse to increase again in the future when/if we finally go back up :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
11-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Our home form has been terrible for years, but we've now reached the stage where we can't beat part time teams at ER.

blackpoolhibs
11-10-2014, 07:43 PM
if you think it's expensive the now just wait and see the price increases when we go back up to the top league in a couple of seasons, we just accepted the same prices this season which gives the club the perfect opportunity/excuse to increase again in the future when/if we finally go back up :agree:

:faf:

Judas Iscariot
11-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Value for money

I can't wait to buy my half season at Xmas

:fibber:

cabbageandribs1875
11-10-2014, 08:41 PM
:faf:

i'm trying to be positive :)

Diclonius
12-10-2014, 12:17 PM

By the time we go back up I'll probably have finished being a student and they can get ****ed if they think I'm paying £400 or higher.

Famous Fiver
12-10-2014, 12:37 PM
What happens to ticket prices if we go down again? £22 to watch the likes of Peterhead? Can't get my head round it but fairly likely to happen!

blackpoolhibs
12-10-2014, 02:23 PM
i'm trying to be positive :)

:greengrin