PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game in Newcastle or Libya

SouthMoroccoStu
07-10-2014, 06:51 PM
I normally hate people that do this but now I need it so I guess it's ok :cb:wink:

Can anyone recommend a bar to watch the Scotland game in Newcastle

Cheers in advance :not worth

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-10-2014, 07:07 PM
The Bodega on Westgate Road will show it I would think. Theres another cracking pub about 100 yds down the road towards the station on the same side called Tilley's, loads of different craft beers, doesnae show games tho.

Nando™
07-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows any decent Scottish boozers in Libya? We did have a guy that owned one recently but no heard from him in a while.

The Lybian Hibs Supporters Club dwindles constantly for some reason..

Onceinawhile
07-10-2014, 07:12 PM
I watched the rangers game in the shark club. Quite pricey, but they have a lot of tvs and a fairly selective recruitment policy for the female bar staff...

Newcastlehibby
07-10-2014, 08:27 PM
I normally hate people that do this but now I need it so I guess it's ok :cb:wink:

Can anyone recommend a bar to watch the Scotland game in Newcastle

Cheers in advance :not worth

Which bit of Newcastle are you going to be in and I will try and find out. With only R of I as competition on Sky 3, you should be spoilt for choice.

Newcastlehibby
07-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Possibly Luckies Bar at the Haymarket opposite the Civic Centre. It is also a Wetherspoons, so reasonably priced decent beer to boot.

Speedy
07-10-2014, 09:46 PM
I watched the rangers game in the shark club. Quite pricey, but they have a lot of tvs and a fairly selective recruitment policy for the female bar staff...

:greengrin

Well worth a visit.

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Bumped for SMAXXA!

hibbybrian
14-10-2014, 05:50 PM
The Bodega on Westgate Road will show it I would think. Theres another cracking pub about 100 yds down the road towards the station on the same side called Tilley's, loads of different craft beers, doesnae show games tho.

Definately worth a visit - great beers, food and staff :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
14-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows any decent Scottish boozers in Libya? We did have a guy that owned one recently but no heard from him in a while.

The Lybian Hibs Supporters Club dwindles constantly for some reason..

:-D

:-D

There are Hibs fans everywhere, as these threads prove. "Hibs game in Timbuktu? Local goat herder says Molly Malone's has a good pint and Sky Sports. Anyone been in"?