PDA

View Full Version : Help

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 02:17 PM
I use Tapatalk when I'm on Hibs.net and I'm trying to find the Dugout board. I can't see the link anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

Jay
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
I use Tapatalk when I'm on Hibs.net and I'm trying to find the Dugout board. I can't see the link anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

I use tapatalk too. For me I tap forums, those other things in life then dug out.

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 02:29 PM
I use tapatalk too. For me I tap forums, those other things in life then dug out.

Ah thanks, I've found it.
It's funny, my original thread was about how quiet it was on here these days but you should see how quiet it is on there. And none of it seems to be about Hibs at all.

Jay
07-10-2014, 02:35 PM
It's funny, my original thread was about how quiet it was on here these days but you should see how quiet it is on there. And none of it seems to be about Hibs at all.

Yeah, maybe that's why you tap those other things in life, just a guess :)

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 02:42 PM
The thing that confused me was that my thread was about Hibs. In fact it's the only one over there that is. It's probably upsetting both the people on that board who want to talk about Breaking Bad and the Ice Bucket Challenge.
It got me thinking though, if ever you guys don't want people to read something in the future, you should put it over there.

Pretty Boy
07-10-2014, 02:43 PM

The Dug Out is a forum specifically aimed at light hearted chat about everything but Hibs hence it appearing like none of it is about Hibs.

Means we are doing our jobs properly. :wink:

Jay
07-10-2014, 02:45 PM
The thing that confused me was that my thread was about Hibs. In fact it's the only one over there that is. It's probably upsetting both the people on that board who want to talk about Breaking Bad and the Ice Bucket Challenge.
It got me thinking though, if ever you guys don't want people to read something in the future, you should put it over there.

Will keep that in mind thanks.

Given this ones non hibs too, I'll close this one. Your original ones still open.