PDA

View Full Version : Missing thread

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 11:44 AM
I posted a thread up here last night titled 'the Bounce' and now I can't find it. Has it been merged with another? If so, where can I find it?
Can anyone help?

Keith_M
07-10-2014, 11:50 AM
It's here (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?291029-The-Bounce&highlight=the+bounce).

Did a quick search and it turned up :wink:

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Very strange.
Why is it not on the front page?
Last post only 12 hours ago so should still be there.
Are there any other threads that have to be searched for?
How would I know what to type?
Is this what is known as the 'dark web'?
Very mysterious but maybe exciting.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Very strange.
Why is it not on the front page?
Last post only 12 hours ago so should still be there.
Are there any other threads that have to be searched for?
How would I know what to type?
Is this what is known as the 'dark web'?
Very mysterious but maybe exciting.

You ask a lot of questions eh? :greengrin

Loopz
07-10-2014, 12:25 PM
You ask a lot of questions eh? :greengrin
Watching Duck quacks don't echo last night and they monitored 3 children who asked an average of 312 questions each on the date they wore head cams. Only another 305 to go Ozy. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Watching Duck quacks don't echo last night and they monitored 3 children who asked an average of 312 questions each on the date they wore head cams. Only another 305 to go Ozy. :greengrin

Do you think any of them would know what happened to my thread?

Keith_M
07-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Do you think any of them would know what happened to my thread?

I'd hazard a guess that whichever Admin was on duty last night decided it had no Hibs/Football content and moved it to the Dugout.

Meanwhile, a thread dedicated to Animated Gifs is on the Main Board. Go figure!

p.s. I've found that the best way to disagree with the Admin Pr1cks, when they merge or move threads, is to stamp your feet/throws the toys out the pram. They respond best to childish over-reaction :wink:

Ozyhibby
07-10-2014, 01:58 PM
I would have thought that a thread about possible apathy among the Hibs support would have plenty of Hibs Content?
Unless they think it's more to do with apathy among Hibs.net users. People maybe don't like the constant merging, moving or locking of threads?
Not me though. I think it may be the club.
Now that it's gone we may never know.

Jay
07-10-2014, 02:05 PM
I would have thought that a thread about possible apathy among the Hibs support would have plenty of Hibs Content?
Unless they think it's more to do with apathy among Hibs.net users. People maybe don't like the constant merging, moving or locking of threads?
Not me though. I think it may be the club.
Now that it's gone we may never know.

It's not gone, it's in the dug out. You don't have to search for it, it's there for all to see. Just go to the dug out. Simples

As for your comments on people not liking the constant merging, moving or locking of threads, I'm sure more people would be unhappy with an unmoderated board. We can't please all of the people all of the time.

Now that you know where it is I'll lock this one.