PDA

View Full Version : hun ****

davehiby
06-10-2014, 01:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqGR6lMBNY&feature=youtu.be
will anything be done about this ?????????

Kato
06-10-2014, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbqGR6lMBNY&feature=youtu.be
will anything be done about this ?????????

Errm, nut.

MrSmith
06-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Errm, nut.

Was gonna email SPFL (http://spfl.co.uk/spfl/contact-us/) the link but my work intranet wont allow me! :(

WeeRussell
06-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Missed what actually happened as was busy reloading my mental sniper rifle during the whole video.

Shower of c***s.

Keith_M
06-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Isn't this just the Black Hoodie Brigade that want to emulate their heros The Ultras?

They seem to be popping up everywhere just now. Just another passing fad.

Hibs History
06-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Imagine if that were the Hibs fans last Monday at Ibrox (minus the lovely sing-a-long at the end - interested to see what will happen with that).

They would have had the riot police, pepper spray and tasers in before you know it.

Sick of being treated like dirt in Glasgow and their fans get away with this sort of behaviour

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Looks like the polis tried to pull someone out from the crowd but once a few supporters got involved they decided against it, then stood by while the fans sung there not so nice songs, well done Scottish Police.

edinburghhibee
06-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Looks like the polis tried to pull someone out from the crowd but once a few supporters got involved they decided against it, then stood by while the fans sung there not so nice songs, well done Scottish Police.

So what would you have done differently?

Jones28
06-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Fortunately idiots like these can be delt with using CCTV and dawn raids. Catch the wee scrotes in their ****ing chariots.

andrew70
06-10-2014, 03:25 PM

Actually done their job and arrested the person/persons involved. They are quick enough exert their 'authority' when picking on young lads for doing very little. Football fans in the main get unfairly targeted by the Scottish police yet Rangers fans are allowed to do whatever they want. As always.

edinburghhibee
06-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Actually done their job and arrested the person/persons involved. They are quick enough exert their 'authority' when picking on young lads for doing very little. Football fans in the main get u fairly targeted by the Scottish police yet Rangers fans are allowed to do whatever they want. As always. Take it you've no noticed that 4 people were arrested for the incident then??? The end of the day what folk need to realise is that, at that moment in time was it worth risking the safety of innocent spectators and the cops just to lift some wee scrote?

or do exactly what the cops have done there and go in identify the culprits and gather your evidence by use of CCTV in the stadium and grab him on the way out?

Limiting the prospect of mass disorder within a tight space were your outnumbered and less risk of injury to anyone was the best way out and it's been dealt with properly. Or would you have preferred the tear gas and club everything in site method the European cops use abroad?

Aldo
06-10-2014, 03:41 PM

I would like to think that the lot will be dealt with accordingly. CCTV will of covered the whole thing.

Safer to do that than risk injury IMHO. They will be caught.

As well as that the 'Up to our knees in Fenian blood' WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT.

Low life **** IMHO.

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 03:44 PM

Steamed in with baton drawn and pepper spray in the other hand, that's what they do any where else to large groups of trouble makers.

Hibs History
06-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Or would you have preferred the tear gas and club everything in site method the European cops use abroad?

On The Rangers fans, yes, yes I would

Berwickhibby
06-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Take it you've no noticed that 4 people were arrested for the incident then??? The end of the day what folk need to realise is that, at that moment in time was it worth risking the safety of innocent spectators and the cops just to lift some wee scrote?

or do exactly what the cops have done there and go in identify the culprits and gather your evidence by use of CCTV in the stadium and grab him on the way out?

Limiting the prospect of mass disorder within a tight space were your outnumbered and less risk of injury to anyone was the best way out and it's been dealt with properly. Or would you have preferred the tear gas and club everything in site method the European cops use abroad?

Well said..... I was about to reply with a similar response. As a retired police officer who has policed football in London and Newcastle, the primary role of the police is the safety of the public. With the introduction of CCTV and allocated computer ticket sales, arresting those idiots for Public Order Offences can be done at a later time.

edinburghhibee
06-10-2014, 03:45 PM
On The Rangers fans, yes, yes I would

:D

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Take it you've no noticed that 4 people were arrested for the incident then??? The end of the day what folk need to realise is that, at that moment in time was it worth risking the safety of innocent spectators and the cops just to lift some wee scrote?

Yes, because innocent supporters could be hurt during the 90 minutes of the game, the Police are quick on the draw with other supporters in Scotland but the old firm get away with it at the time.

davehiby
06-10-2014, 03:51 PM
not a single thing about this on the bbc or elsewhere n i thought points could be deducted ect

andrew70
06-10-2014, 03:51 PM

No I seen that, thanks.

A lot more than 4 involved there plus the behaviour of that mob through there both in the cup game and on Monday evening whilst the police stood back and once again done nothing. Yes I would prefer them to be more heavy handed like they were on Monday when forcefully arresting two young Hibs fans for much ado nothing while standing back and watching the Huns chuck coins, juice and spitting in the direction of Hibs fans. Treat all equally or don't do it at all. The police when it comes to Rangers fans forget this.

The police get too easy a ride when it comes to the way the oversee football matches and in particular football supporters. Although a lot of that is to do with the stupid new football laws enforced by the government. Many 'disorder offences' at football are nothing more than guys having a laugh with their mates and would be simply ignored if on the Main Streets of our Scottish towns.

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I would like to think that the lot will be dealt with accordingly. CCTV will of covered the whole thing.

Low life **** IMHO.

I'm sure they will be dealt with bud, but maybe not, that Inspector looked like he was about to join in with the wee ditty being sung :greengrin, it's the Rangers after all, i attended the first game at Ibrox this season and had to stand next to a polis man the whole game due to the trouble that was taking place, there was a few faces in there crowd who were inciting bother, i asked the polis man what he intended to do about it, he said they would be caught on CCTV and more than likely be detained when they left the ground be dealt with, last Monday these same faces were in there crowd up to there knees in it singing there songs and just being there usual horrible self's, they are getting away with it,

Couple of weeks ago the polis at the QOTS game used some sort of kettling tactic with the young mob at the game and were quite happy to steam in and pull a young lad out from the crowd after a smoke bomb was let off, why do they do it to smaller clubs fans but let the old firm away with it at the the time, surely with the polis all being under the same umbrella now the rules should be the same for all bother at games.

Peace Aldo :thumbsup:

ancient hibee
06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Probably Livi will be the only ones punished for remarks in their programme about the Rangers(who have already complained).

Aldo
06-10-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm sure they will be dealt with bud, but maybe not, that Inspector looked like he was about to join in with the wee ditty being sung :greengrin, it's the Rangers after all, i attended the first game at Ibrox this season and had to stand next to a polis man the whole game due to the trouble that was taking place, there was a few faces in there crowd who were inciting bother, i asked the polis man what he intended to do about it, he said they would be caught on CCTV and more than likely be detained when they left the ground be dealt with, last Monday these same faces were in there crowd up to there knees in it singing there songs and just being there usual horrible self's, they are getting away with it, Couple of weeks ago the polis at the QOTS game used some sort of kettling tactic with the young mob at the game and were quite happy to steam in and pull a young lad out from the crowd after a smoke bomb was let off, why do they do it to smaller clubs fans but let the old firm away with it at the the time, surely with the polis all being under the same umbrella now the rules should be the same for all bother at games. Peace Aldo :thumbsup:

No worries Silver. Some folk pick their fights and that for me is out of order.

IMHO why did they not just wait until after the game and sort it then rather than putting folk at risk. That's what CCTV is for. Someone has had a big time brain fart!! There are at least a dozen if not more that should be lifted

Unfortunately it's Police Scotland or should I say Police Strathclyde and it's seems to be one rule through the west and another for the rest.

Crazy mate!!

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Probably Livi will be the only ones punished for remarks in their programme about the Rangers(who have already complained).

What is there complaint.?

silverhibee
06-10-2014, 04:48 PM

Low life **** IMHO.

Clear your PM box. :aok:

Aldo
06-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Clear your PM box. :aok:

Cleared(ish)

KdyHby
06-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Well said..... I was about to reply with a similar response. As a retired police officer who has policed football in London and Newcastle

Are you from Musselburgh originally?

Berwickhibby
06-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Are you from Musselburgh originally?

Sorry no, born and bred Edinburgh (Muirhouse)

SMAXXA
06-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Has this been reported to the beeks does anyone know?

KdyHby
06-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Sorry no, born and bred Edinburgh (Muirhouse)

Cheers. In the early 80s I went to my first match in London to watch my English team play at WHL. As I queued to get in the away end a London copper asked me, in what sounded to me as a Cockney accent, whether I was from Pinkie in Musselburgh. I was absolutely stunned, and could barely splutter a response. Transpired he was one of my former neighbours who had moved down a couple of years earlier.

Bronson
06-10-2014, 05:49 PM
I doubt it.

That club and it's support are rotten **** right to the core.

Only thing I will say in their defence here is too often police officers are mouthy, heavy-handed and abuse their power when there's no need for it. I've seen policemen verge on common assault on people before, especially at the football so it doesn't surprise me that things boil over like that sometimes.

Eyrie
06-10-2014, 06:41 PM

What did they say?

Ignore - found it (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?290975-Well-Done-Livi)

edinburghhibee
06-10-2014, 06:45 PM
No I seen that, thanks. A lot more than 4 involved there plus the behaviour of that mob through there both in the cup game and on Monday evening whilst the police stood back and once again done nothing. Yes I would prefer them to be more heavy handed like they were on Monday when forcefully arresting two young Hibs fans for much ado nothing while standing back and watching the Huns chuck coins, juice and spitting in the direction of Hibs fans. Treat all equally or don't do it at all. The police when it comes to Rangers fans forget this. The police get too easy a ride when it comes to the way the oversee football matches and in particular football supporters. Although a lot of that is to do with the stupid new football laws enforced by the government. Many 'disorder offences' at football are nothing more than guys having a laugh with their mates and would be simply ignored if on the Main Streets of our Scottish towns.

I was at the cup game mate I'm aware of the way we are treated in the west as football supporters. That said I don't see what more the polis on this occasion could have done. Most folk in that video aren't doing anything criminal that I can see. So what do you suppose they are lifted for?

I'm not understanding what you mean by police get an easy ride with regards to policing football. From personal experience I'd say our stadiums especially ER are safe from the threat of violence and surely the most important thing is that we support our team and all get home safely?

06-10-2014, 07:15 PM
as usual, it will be swept under the carpet no doubt :rolleyes:

utter utter ****bag of the highest order yet time and time again they get away with absolute murder. If that was any other set of fans outside the old firm it would be headline news, outrage and absolutely hammered with a punishment but oh no the OF are allowed to do exactly what they like. It's no wonder they are as arrogant as they are - they know fine well the authorities are too **** scared to challenge them.

percy veer
06-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Has this been reported to the beeks does anyone know?

The new telling tales culture

andrew70
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I was at the cup game mate I'm aware of the way we are treated in the west as football supporters. That said I don't see what more the polis on this occasion could have done. Most folk in that video aren't doing anything criminal that I can see. So what do you suppose they are lifted for?

I'm not understanding what you mean by police get an easy ride with regards to policing football. From personal experience I'd say our stadiums especially ER are safe from the threat of violence and surely the most important thing is that we support our team and all get home safely?

Most folk aren't doing anything illegal? For one, under these new rules singing sectarian songs is illegal! Now I ain't a fan of these new laws but they are very quick to haul Leigh Griffiths over the coals for an impromptu sing song. Also there is a lot more than four people who made the police 'retreat.' Do you think that if that was a Hibs fan at Ibrox they would have done the same. Of course the answer is no. They would have been a lot more authoritarian and militant in their actions. It's not always about managing a situation it's about being consistent and Police Scotland certainly are not that.

Rangers fans have constantly abused other supporters for as long as I have been going to the football yet you never see or hear of any arrests or cautions for that matter.

They get an easy ride because they can throw the book at people who do very little yet because of this they can ruin young peoples lives just to up their statistics. Think back to the young killie lads thrown out etc for standing up at a football match, god forbid or take a look at any of the convictions for people who have been arrested for encroaching the field of play and by that I mean jumping over an advertising hoarding then jumping straight back in to the crowd when your teams scored not running on to the park and hitting someone before you think I am defending that. These easy convictions for the police would be better dealt with by education and explaining why it's wrong to do so rather than preventing them from getting jobs etc by convicting them of something so meaningless. The police need to use common sense in these situations or else they will grow up to become the numpties of the same age as those in the YouTube video. Sorry for the rant but I wanted to quantify what I was meaning.

BurghHibby
06-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Cheers. In the early 80s I went to my first match in London to watch my English team play at WHL. As I queued to get in the away end a London copper asked me, in what sounded to me as a Cockney accent, whether I was from Pinkie in Musselburgh. I was absolutely stunned, and could barely splutter a response. Transpired he was one of my former neighbours who had moved down a couple of years earlier.

Who was the cop?

FranckSuzy
06-10-2014, 08:02 PM
The new telling tales culture

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? If you think reporting the Police, or even just expecting them to act/do their job, for standing back and blatantly ignoring bigoted behaviour is "telling tales" then I reckon you're either very young, :fishin: or :crazy:.

KdyHby
06-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Who was the cop?

I'm so bad at remembering names, and it was over 30 years ago. For some reason I think his name could have been Robin(!!), but that could be completely wrong!

capitals_finest
06-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Police Forces seem to be more and more calculating focusing on easy targets that create media interest while major social problems like sectarianism are largely ignored.

andrew70
06-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Police Forces seem to be more and more calculating focusing on easy targets that create media interest while major social problems like sectarianism are largely ignored.

Correct!!!

BurghHibby
06-10-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm so bad at remembering names, and it was over 30 years ago. For some reason I think his name could have been Robin(!!), but that could be completely wrong!

Aye, sounds about right. I think I know who it would be. I'll pm you his full name.

edinburghhibee
06-10-2014, 09:38 PM

The fact that police Scotland's main targets seem to be domestic incidents rather than drugs, housebreaking and vehicle thefts seem to back up your claim.

Callum_62
07-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Its Livis fault for inciting bad behaviour with what was in the programme

They were basically instigating a riot

Rangers and the victims here.

Daily Record.