PDA

View Full Version : Highlights (Raith TV)

Unseen work
06-10-2014, 12:30 PM
http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv

There's from the game at the weekend, actually think we looked quite good in it but it was too compact for the passes we were playing. Never looked like Stevenson or booth offered a great deal out with, for me booth looks like he constantly slows the play down when he has the ball.

Allan and cummings looked sharp

First half alone we looked unlucky not to be at least 3 or 4 up

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-10-2014, 01:49 PM
I know we should be beating RR at home, but it's quite disappointing hearing the boo's at FT.

J-C
06-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Frustration I'm afraid, personally I never see the point unless it was a realy poor performance but it was just a disappointing 2nd half, especially the way we played against Rangers

Keith_M
06-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Hibs had a lot of chances but some of the finishing was atrocious, especially in the 2nd half.

Billy McKirdy
06-10-2014, 03:09 PM
It's funny how the so called wee teams can freely post the game highlights up but Hibs can't.

GGTTH07
06-10-2014, 03:59 PM
I know we should be beating RR at home, but it's quite disappointing hearing the boo's at FT.

Afraid that, IMO, the booing is justified. Fully unacceptable.

frazeHFC
06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv

There's from the game at the weekend, actually think we looked quite good in it but it was too compact for the passes we were playing. Never looked like Stevenson or booth offered a great deal out with, for me booth looks like he constantly slows the play down when he has the ball.

Allan and cummings looked sharp

First half alone we looked unlucky not to be at least 3 or 4 up

Stevenson was my MOTM by quite a distance. Considering he is a very much left sided player he did very well at RB. Had some brilliant touches/skill.

California-Hibs
06-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Well I'll say this, from those highlights we weren't even nearly as bad as some people of this board have been making out!!

I never realized we created that many chances, a few being very close. On another day that game would of been over by half time. Unlucky, we move on, and strive to put things right at home again this Saturday.

ahibby
07-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Well I'll say this, from those highlights we weren't even nearly as bad as some people of this board have been making out!!

I never realized we created that many chances, a few being very close. On another day that game would of been over by half time. Unlucky, we move on, and strive to put things right at home again this Saturday.

Agreed with the provision that we recognize how badly we switched off in defence at times and also that our finishing was as poor as awful. We can play well all season but if we don't sort out our defensive frailties and poor finishing, we aren't going to win as many as we believe we should.

blackpoolhibs
07-10-2014, 03:47 PM

Aye we were just unlucky once again, i'm sure next week it will all click into place.

PeeJay
07-10-2014, 05:08 PM

Seems to me that most of our so-called chances were shots from outside the box - there were also Hibs players better placed inside the box on a few occasions, but they were not passed too in favour of a long-range shot (hoof) from outside the box. All smacks of frustrated/desperate players with no proper awareness of better-situated team mates or team spirit ... Raith Rovers going forward looked the better "team" to me (based on the highlights) - and they played out better chances inside the box. At least that's the way I see it ...

basehibby
07-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Having gone to the game got to say the highlights are a pretty accurate reflection - all Hibs in the 1st half resulting in a well deserved HT lead. RR came into it more in the even 2nd and probably did enough to justify their goal. Disappointing thing is that we didn't score more than 1 in the 1st as we certainly made enough chances.

I thought the boos at FT were unjustified, although I think they were more expressing frustration and dissatisfaction at our overall position (which I share!) rather than the performance on the day.

Positives - I was very happy to see Robertson score - he's been the favourite target of our moronic boo boy element lately and they make me sick so GIRFUY Boo Boys! He had a good game with just about everything Hibs did going through him at some point - between him and Allen for MOM for me.

basehibby
07-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Seems to me that most of our so-called chances were shots from outside the box - there were also Hibs players better placed inside the box on a few occasions, but they were not passed too in favour of a long-range shot (hoof) from outside the box. All smacks of frustrated/desperate players with no proper awareness of better-situated team mates or team spirit ... Raith Rovers going forward looked the better "team" to me (based on the highlights) - and they played out better chances inside the box. At least that's the way I see it ...

Have another look - you'll find that Hibs created many chances in the 1st half - mostly inside the box. For the 2nd half only, you are maybe right - but you are way off the mark re 1st half.

eastterrace
07-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Stevenson was my MOTM by quite a distance. Considering he is a very much left sided player he did very well at RB. Had some brilliant touches/skill.

there in lye's the problem stevenson motm, as he is just an average player in average team .

Tyler Durden
07-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Having gone to the game got to say the highlights are a pretty accurate reflection - all Hibs in the 1st half resulting in a well deserved HT lead. RR came into it more in the even 2nd and probably did enough to justify their goal. Disappointing thing is that we didn't score more than 1 in the 1st as we certainly made enough chances.

I thought the boos at FT were unjustified, although I think they were more expressing frustration and dissatisfaction at our overall position (which I share!) rather than the performance on the day.

Positives - I was very happy to see Robertson score - he's been the favourite target of our moronic boo boy element lately and they make me sick so GIRFUY Boo Boys! He had a good game with just about everything Hibs did going through him at some point - between him and Allen for MOM for me.

I thought Robertson was poor and along with Stevenson was badly at fault for Raiths goal.

Fans have grown tired of him because that type of thing has become too common. Cost us goals at Ibrox, Hearts and QOS for example.

HH81
07-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Good highlights and free. Good news.

PeeJay
08-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Have another look - you'll find that Hibs created many chances in the 1st half - mostly inside the box. For the 2nd half only, you are maybe right - but you are way off the mark re 1st half.

Had another look, I don't think I'm as "way off the mark" as you suggest, but perhaps I was a bit harsh as we did indeed have one or two moments "in the box".