PDA

View Full Version : Signings from the Championship

macd123
04-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Has anyone spotted any players in this division you would be happy for us to sign? The raith no.19 Mckay was very impressive today but unfortunately on loan from rangers.

I must admit Im not seeing many i would want to see in a hibs shirt. The only other one would be Ryan Scully, dunfermline goalkeeper on loan from partick thistle. He was amazing against us in pre season.

The_Exile
05-10-2014, 12:08 AM
The entire Hearts team............DISCUSS :greengrin

ehf
05-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Has anyone spotted any players in this division you would be happy for us to sign? The raith no.19 Mckay was very impressive today but unfortunately on loan from rangers.

I must admit Im not seeing many i would want to see in a hibs shirt. The only other one would be Ryan Scully, dunfermline goalkeeper on loan from partick thistle. He was amazing against us in pre season.

Their no 9, Stewart, who looked like a chubby Berbatov, was better than any forward (Sparky aside) we have had in the last 5 years.

Pete
05-10-2014, 12:30 AM
The entire Hearts team............DISCUSS :greengrin

Prince, Gomis and their right back as cover for Gray. I wouldn't thank you for any other one.

End of discussion.

Pete
05-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Their no 9, Stewart, who looked like a chubby Berbatov, was better than any forward (Sparky aside) we have had in the last 5 years.

:rotflmao:

Forza Fred
05-10-2014, 01:31 AM
:rotflmao:

Appreciate that the thread title was specific to the league we are now in, but if aim to sign players from THIS league, then I think we are condemned to remain here.

We must look ABOVE our current standard

macd123
05-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Appreciate that the thread title was specific to the league we are now in, but if aim to sign players from THIS league, then I think we are condemned to remain here.

We must look ABOVE our current standard

I know what you are saying but if there are any gems out there we should be a step ahead of SPL teams. Jackie mcnamara has recruited some good lower league players like robertson.

Heisenberg
05-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Lewis Milne from Cowdenbeath.

Tom Hart RIP
05-10-2014, 08:31 AM

Didn't realise McKay was a Rangers player in loan. Thought he was a stand out

The_Horde
05-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Nade

Hermit Crab
05-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Raiths number 19 had very good game yesterday.

Danderhall Hibs
05-10-2014, 11:12 AM
We "signed" Calum Booth from the championship.

Centre Hawf
05-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Lewis Milne from Cowdenbeath.

Agree with you mate. Not a bad wee player.

bobbyhibs1983
05-10-2014, 11:40 AM
My memory must be shrinking fast though im unsure what team he played for but i think it was livi at home, there defensive midfeilder(was a black guy i mean it in a respectful way) who looked good and strong and won a far amount of challanges and amde a lot of good passes