PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Match day thread for weather ,travel food gossip and Triviia

Ronniekirk
04-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Yep pissin it down to here in Paisley but up early and heading to Livingston for some Retail Therapy and bargains on route to match . Looking for new pair of Boots and the Designer Outlets there are great for knock down prices
Going with Porridge this morning with Ethiopian Filter a Coffee ,a Toast with grapefruit marmalade .
taking the wife my son is still away Travelling ,plus she saw us beating Cowdenbeath so hoping she is Lucky Mascot .However she was far from impress that day in our Performance so hoping conditions today don't spoil game too mutch and we build on last two victories with another one day at home to set us up for our winning streak over next few weeks that will cement our place in top three and give Sevco something to think about

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Grey skies and drizzly rain in Leith at the moment. Definitely a jacket day.
Filter coffee and bran flakes right now for me.

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Still pissin down at North Gyle, frosted shreddies and coffee for now, may stretch to a bacon butty mid morning.

Billy Whizz
04-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Still pissin down at North Gyle, frosted shreddies and coffee for now, may stretch to a bacon butty mid morning.

It's sunny in South Gyle though, North/South divide

Keith_M
04-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Completely grey sky and 14° here in Munich. Just had Breakfast and deciding where to go for a day oot.

Fingers Crossed for today's game but I'm worried we might spoil any progress made in the last two games by losing at home.

I'm a Hibby, I've seen it all before. :wink:

Hibeewilly
04-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Still raining in Murrayfield. No breakfast for me. 4 of us going for an Indian and beers at lunchtime

Billy Whizz
04-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Going to be a wee busy than normal today. Edin City playing at Meadowbank, 3pm KO in the Scottish cup against Auckinleck Talbot, who are expected to bring around 1000 fans, probably more than Raith

IanM
04-10-2014, 09:17 AM
After my few weeks detox I'm back out with the boys on the beer :) and I promise although it's early I wasn't the first in Middletons.. Promise 

also, for the second time this season I won hospitality tickets from Hibs/Marathon Bet so happy chappy today!

hibs in every line of my coupon

its miserable outside but my first beer is heavenly

matty_f
04-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Got a couple of things to pick up before getting my dad and heading down to the game. Light rain in Dunfermline just now, nothing new there!
Sugar Puffs and a banana for breakfast, looking forward to lunch at my folks', then seeing a comfortable Hibs win.

SanFranHibs
04-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Had an early morning walk along the banks of the Seine in glorious sunshine! Even ran for a little...need to promise myself I won't do that again.

Then a cafe creme and pain chocolat for breakfast.

Not quite as sunny now but still a decent day!

I am going for a 4-1 win for the 'rejuvenated' Hibeees. Got to keep this good form going!

:flag:

KdyHby
04-10-2014, 09:56 AM
No breakfast after being at Edinburgh's Oktoberfest last night. (Think the S43 drummer was there too, and he got a birthday shout out.).

Meeting a fellow Hibby at Serrano Manchego pre match for tapas and a cerveza.

duffers
04-10-2014, 10:26 AM
No breakfast after being at Edinburgh's Oktoberfest last night. (Think the S43 drummer was there too, and he got a birthday shout out.).

Meeting a fellow Hibby at Serrano Manchego pre match for tapas and a cerveza.

Yup, it would have been him :aok:.

Just in from playing football and pondering what too have for lunch.

Tempted to have a fruit pudding sannie. What's everyones views on them? I get ripped quite a bit for it, but they are bloody lovely.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Full Scottish breakfast for me this morning....two coffees and three cigarettes.

Heading into Tranent for a haircut and a couple of beers with my old man. Swithering whether to go to the game or not. Two good results on the spin haven't quite got me 100% committed to turning up every game. A win today and I'm definitely going next week.

And before I get panned for the above, I've had a season ticket since I was four years old and it wasn't until I moved down south for five years that I started to look at Hibs objectively. I'll always love them, but I'll no longer go on blind faith. If that makes me less of a Hibby then so be it.

When they finally show as much commitment for change that equals the hardcore Hibbies that turn up come rain or shine, then I'll be there each week with bells on.

GGTTH.

sleeping giant
04-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Got wakened by the postman delivering 2 bottles of lube and a dental picker.
Weetabix for breakfast. Pissing down here in Broxburn.
Not made up my mind if I'm going along today. Kids have a couple of parties this efty so I'll need to see how the land lies (or if the wife lets me :greengrin )

BroxburnHibee
04-10-2014, 10:35 AM
First league game of the season for me.

Hugely encouraged by the performance the other night so really hope Hibs don't let us down again.

Oh aye - cheese on toast (4 slices - yummy) and a large mug of tea have set me up nicely :greengrin

Canongatehibs
04-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Got wakened by the postman delivering 2 bottles of lube and a dental picker.
Weetabix for breakfast. Pissing down here in Broxburn.
Not made up my mind if I'm going along today. Kids have a couple of parties this efty so I'll need to see how the land lies (or if the wife lets me :greengrin )

what's the lube for? (or dare I ask)

RamblingJack
04-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Lovely sunny warm day here,a very pleasant 25 degrees with a nice breeze.

FranckSuzy
04-10-2014, 10:47 AM

:bitchy: :tee hee:

sleeping giant
04-10-2014, 11:04 AM

Saturday nights :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
04-10-2014, 11:41 AM
the suns splitting the trees in Bathgate at the moment, i'l bring it through with me :agree:

the sun i mean, not the trees

3pm
04-10-2014, 12:14 PM

So he can get into Facebook with ease....

Jack Hackett
04-10-2014, 12:35 PM
It's gloriously sunny and warm here on the Costa del Sol and owing to the inconsiderate timing of the match, I won't have a clue what's happening because I'll be en route back to the UK. :grr:

frazeHFC
04-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Was out last night in Dundee. Alarm was set for 8, woke up at 12...

Quickly changed, passed some recognised 'Dundee lads' on the walk down, and then a load of rowdy sheep when at the station.

Worst time for a train to be delayed, albeit only by 5 mins. Quick much needed munch from BK and then a mad dash to the ground coming up in an hour.

silverhibee
04-10-2014, 01:23 PM

You really shouldn't have asked. :faf:

mutley
04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Just arrived at ER. Sun is shining in Leith, pitch looks great

silverhibee
04-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Just arrived at ER. Sun is shining in Leith, pitch looks great

That can't be right. :wink: :greengrin