PDA

View Full Version : Back room staff/coaches.

Gus Fring
03-10-2014, 05:19 PM
I have just seen the joe mcbride announcement on Facebook and noticed a lot of comments along the lines of "More coaches than Citylink", "yet another coach". It seems there was similar happening on Twitter as well.

where does this come from? Why do some people think we have too many coaches? I don't personally think we have that many, in fact we probably have a lot less than a lot of clubs. We have no dedicated position coaches for example apart from Goalkeeping and even then Alan Combe is a player as well.

SmashinGlass
03-10-2014, 05:25 PM
I have just seen the joe mcbride announcement on Facebook and noticed a lot of comments along the lines of "More coaches than Citylink", "yet another coach". It seems there was similar happening on Twitter as well.

where does this come from? Why do some people think we have too many coaches? I don't personally think we have that many, in fact we probably have a lot less than a lot of clubs. We have no dedicated position coaches for example apart from Goalkeeping and even then Alan Combe is a player as well.

Would tend to agree. In addition, people are clearly overlooking the fact that McBride has been appointed to replace the previously departed James McDonaugh. So we are not increasing the number of coaches in real terms.

Golden Bear
03-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Things can only get better so I'm more than willing to give the new structure a chance to price itself.