PDA

View Full Version : Did the Hibs line up get read out at Ibrox?

Carheenlea
02-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Just before the teams came out on Monday night the Rangers side was blared out by the announcer accompanied by pictures on big screens. Can't remember the Hibs team being mentioned and had to wait till they came out the tunnel to see who was playing. They didn't bother with Hibs goalscorers or subs either. Did I miss the announcements or were Rangers really that pig ignorant?

Bunter
02-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Just before the teams came out on Monday night the Rangers side was blared out by the announcer accompanied by pictures on big screens. Can't remember the Hibs team being mentioned and had to wait till they came out the tunnel to see who was playing. They didn't bother with Hibs goalscorers or subs either. Did I miss the announcements or were Rangers really that pig ignorant?
You missed the announcements.
Also away teams don't get pictures on the screen.

AL-Qaholik
02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
We never seem to announce opposition goalscorers either - which has always stuck me as thoroughly ignorant.
We rarely bother with opposition subs either - or if we do, it's about 10 minutes after they happened...

Carheenlea
02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
You missed the announcements.
Also away teams don't get pictures on the screen.

Aye? Genuinely never heard them, nor did my mate who was querying this at the time also.

Never mind, sure I can find plenty other excuses to stick the boot intae them..:greengrin