PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBS.NET SPONSORS HAPPY HIBEE DRAW

RSS Bot
02-10-2014, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4833)

Lucius Apuleius
02-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Excellent. Won it last year at Stranraer game as I changed stands. 😃. Not bought one since but main reason being I only had a twenty pound note at the next game and they refused it as they had seemingly been told not to accept them due to number of forgeries.start again on Saturday.

BroxburnHibee
02-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Excellent. Won it last year at Stranraer game as I changed stands. 😃. Not bought one since but main reason being I only had a twenty pound note at the next game and they refused it as they had seemingly been told not to accept them due to number of forgeries.start again on Saturday.

:greengrin flash git

patch1875
02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Won it about 10 years ago v Rangers £1600 :-)

We won also I think

Michael
02-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Haven't bought one since Mowbray days...but one time I was just 10 away from winning (a bit like Hibs vs Malmo)!:aok:

Mikey
02-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Haven't bought one since Mowbray days...but one time I was just 10 away from winning (a bit like Hibs vs Malmo)!:aok:

:tee hee:

I was one away once and I let the winner go in front of me as I was fumbling for the right change rather than hand over a tenner :rolleyes:

As for the deal, 100% of the sponsorship money is going to Youth Development and 50p from every Happy Hibee Half Time Draw ticket also goes to Youth Development so it's an easy way to get more funds into that part of the club.

So make sure you buy one on Saturday :greengrin

Gatecrasher
02-10-2014, 04:35 PM
I buy a ticket nearly every home game and never get close, so now that .net is sponsoring it I'll have as little chance as ever.

FranckSuzy
02-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Great news and it's good to see Hibs acknowledging the support this site has given them over the years :aok:

Just one wee query though (for the club).....is it not the 'Happy Hibby' draw and not 'Hibee'? :greengrin

Mikey
02-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Great news and it's good to see Hibs acknowledging the support this site has given them over the years :aok:

Just one wee query though (for the club).....is it not the 'Happy Hibby' draw and not 'Hibee'? :greengrin

Pretty sure it's "Hibee". Check your tickets on Saturday :wink:

lucky
02-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Delighted with this news. I hated it when the sun was the sponsor

FranckSuzy
02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Pretty sure it's "Hibee". Check your tickets on Saturday :wink:

Will do :greengrin It probably does say that on them but when it's announced (if you can hear it over the tannoy), I'm sure they say "Hibby". Not to worry :wink:

Jonnyboy
02-10-2014, 06:22 PM
I buy two at every home game and generally rip them up around five minutes into the break :greengrin

DaveF
02-10-2014, 06:25 PM
This is great news and as stated already it's yet more money into the pot for Hibernian youth development.

One very minor sour note is that I noticed the bounce deleted the RSS thread on this announcement. A wee bit petty IMO but each to their own.

Get buying those tickets tomorrow :flag:

Pretty Boy
02-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Brilliant news. Another investment in the future of Hibs by .net.

Of course we can't do it without all our members and registerer users. And of course the visiting yams who bump up our ad revenue when they pop on to the best fans forum in Edinburgh.

Capt Mainwaring
02-10-2014, 06:31 PM
We sit in a West Stand Lower. Buy about 10 tickets between us every home game. Youngest member of the group takes the tickets to check ( never won yet) and as the teams come out at the start of the second half the confetti is thrown into the air. Even to this day the same guys sitting 4 and 5 rows in front look up to the to top tier to see where the paper has come from! :-)

Easily amused us and now a well rehearsed routine!

Well done .Net on the sponsorship

matty_f
02-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Great to see hibs.net continue to make significant contributions to the club, which we wouldn't be able to do without your help.

smurf
02-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Well done to all concerned. Always wondered why we don't sell these throughout the city in the build up to the game. End result is more tickets sold and raised awareness of the fixtures.

sleeping giant
02-10-2014, 10:21 PM
I love this kinda stuff. We'll done everyone involved.

matty_f
03-10-2014, 06:31 AM
This is great news and as stated already it's yet more money into the pot for Hibernian youth development.

One very minor sour note is that I noticed the bounce deleted the RSS thread on this announcement. A wee bit petty IMO but each to their own.

The RSS bot should be able to post without moderation.

Jack
03-10-2014, 07:08 AM

It's still on the Bounce, I've just added to it.

DaveF
03-10-2014, 07:09 AM

Cheers Jack, that's good news. It had vanished, but good to see it back :aok:

iwasthere1972
03-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Great news. Hopefully Hibs will put the results on the official site after every draw that's made and not just as and when they feel like it. I know they show the results on the scoreboard at half time but not everybody is manages to catch them. Many a time I've just ditched my tickets because there was no info on the fishy site.

Just my thoughts. :agree:

BroxburnHibee
03-10-2014, 08:08 AM

Cheers Jack, that's good news. It had vanished, but good to see it back :aok:

In beside the Yams chat though Jack :greengrin

Clearly not a Hibs related subject eh????

:rolleyes: :tee hee:

Mikey
03-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Great news. Hopefully Hibs will put the results on the official site after every draw that's made and not just as and when they feel like it. I know they show the results on the scoreboard at half time but not everybody is manages to catch them. Many a time I've just ditched my tickets because there was no info on the fishy site.

Just my thoughts. :agree:

We'll be putting them upon here :aok:

Brightside
03-10-2014, 11:23 AM
We sit in a West Stand Lower. Buy about 10 tickets between us every home game. Youngest member of the group takes the tickets to check ( never won yet) and as the teams come out at the start of the second half the confetti is thrown into the air. Even to this day the same guys sitting 4 and 5 rows in front look up to the to top tier to see where the paper has come from! :-)

Easily amused us and now a well rehearsed routine!

Well done .Net on the sponsorship

haha we do exactly the same..

Hibbyradge
03-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Well done to all concerned. Always wondered why we don't sell these throughout the city in the build up to the game. End result is more tickets sold and raised awareness of the fixtures.

Now that's a great idea! :agree:

The vendors could get 5 or 10% of the ticket price and the rest goes to Hibs.

Hopefully the LWT folk will consider this.

iwasthere1972
03-10-2014, 03:30 PM
We'll be putting them upon here :aok:

:aok: Cheers.

Might buy some extra ones tomorrow. I feel lucky.

Mikey
04-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't forget to stock up on HT draw tickets today folks :nanafunk:

H18sry
04-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Don't forget to stock up on HT draw tickets today folks :nanafunk:

I would have if there was anybody selling them in the West lower,poor show when you arrive at 14:50 and no HT draw tickets to be had. :rolleyes:

Twiglet
04-10-2014, 05:15 PM
I would have if there was anybody selling them in the West lower,poor show when you arrive at 14:50 and no HT draw tickets to be had. :rolleyes:

Which gate? I got one the bit I go in. It wasn't the young boy like normal it was a man and a girl (from one of the youth teams?) with a couple of books and a bucket.

H18sry
04-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Which gate? I got one the bit I go in. It wasn't the young boy like normal it was a man and a girl (from one of the youth teams?) with a couple of books and a bucket.

FF end of the stadium

Mikey
04-10-2014, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the feedback. A couple of the admin team have said the same and not all in the same part of the ground.

I'll raise it with them as it should be an easy income source.

H18sry
04-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback. A couple of the admin team have said the same and not all in the same part of the ground.

I'll raise it with them as it should be an easy income source.

I always buy 2 even to the point of getting the cash ready as l come through the turnstile :agree:

FranckSuzy
04-10-2014, 08:36 PM

:agree: I go in at the turnstiles 17-20 and haven't seen anyone all season. There used to always be a youth team player (tall with short dark hair) there and I always bought a couple from him.

Pretty Boy
04-10-2014, 08:53 PM
:agree: I go in at the turnstiles 17-20 and haven't seen anyone all season. There used to always be a youth team player (tall with short dark hair) there and I always bought a couple from him.

I've been struggling to get one this season as well. No one at the turnstile I usually go in anymore and couldn't find anyone in the FF Lower concourse when I checked there today as well. A jackpot of only £700 from a crowd of just shy of 10K suggests we are struggling to sell enough.

Maybe something to do with so many of the young lads being released and not being enough bodies to man all the areas. Seems bizarre because it's easy money if done properly.

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I've been struggling to get one this season as well. No one at the turnstile I usually go in anymore and couldn't find anyone in the FF Lower concourse when I checked there today as well. A jackpot of only £700 from a crowd of just shy of 10K suggests we are struggling to sell enough.

Maybe something to do with so many of the young lads being released and not being enough bodies to man all the areas. Seems bizarre because it's easy money if done properly.

It was a young lassie selling them in the FF lower today at about 250.

The Harp
04-10-2014, 08:57 PM
There was nobody selling them inside the FF Upper entrance (turnstyle 27) when I entered at 2.35. I always buy one from the young guy that normally stands there - could've been my lucky day too.:grr:

Pretty Boy
04-10-2014, 08:58 PM
There was nobody selling them inside the FF Upper entrance (turnstyle 27) when I entered at 2.35. I always buy one from the young guy that normally stands there - could've been my lucky day too.:grr:

That's my usual gate.

iwasthere1972
04-10-2014, 09:41 PM

I was thinking exactly the same when I entered turnstile 28 FF at 2.50pm. There was nobody there at the last match either. I was pleased to find that there was a young girl selling tickets as I entered the top level by the food kiosks. Managed to grab a couple of tickets but no winners. Ah well all in a good cause. :aok: