PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Ladies - tonight 745pm Easter Rd.

Brightside
30-09-2014, 12:21 PM
As it says in the title. The girls are playing at Easter Rd versus Aberdeen tonight. Small donation on the gate (West Stand). Go along and be surprised. :aok:

Brightside
30-09-2014, 09:54 PM
As it says in the title. The girls are playing at Easter Rd versus Aberdeen tonight. Small donation on the gate (West Stand). Go along and be surprised. :aok:

Excellent performance from the girls tonight. 4-0 and hardly a shot on goal from Aberdeen. Cracking free kick form Joelle Murray and a full length run and goal from Kirsty Smith the highlights.

The Hibee Harp
30-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Excellent performance from the girls tonight. 4-0 and hardly a shot on goal from Aberdeen. Cracking free kick form Joelle Murray and a full length run and goal from Kirsty Smith the highlights.

Chris seems to be working wonders with Hibs who I think have pushed on since Willie Kirk's departure.

Brightside
30-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Chris seems to be working wonders with Hibs who I think have pushed on since Willie Kirk's departure.

a lot more youth coming in now. and playing on that surface makes a huge difference.

R11Loaded
30-09-2014, 11:20 PM
My sister was on the bench, late call up. Went along with a mate who predicted 4-0.

Good game although second half had a bit of a charity match feel to it because of the half time score!

Dempster came over to speak to some ladies coaches beside me too! My dad joked about griffiths

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

blackpoolhibs
01-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Was there a big crowd?

Brightside
01-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Was there a big crowd?

You fishing BH? :na na: Couple of hundred.

Keith_M
01-10-2014, 10:56 AM

BH was in the Main Stand alongside his best mate Tam Cowan

:wink:

blackpoolhibs
01-10-2014, 11:31 AM

Fishing, me? :greengrin

I was just wondering what the crowd was and if the cost of this was worth it?

I was under the impression we were going to be inundated with more women at the mens home games if the womens team continued to do well.

Any idea when this rush will happen? :dunno:

Brightside
01-10-2014, 12:59 PM
from small acorns.

The club have made it very clear that the facility is under used. This will raise the profile and bring more fans in - its certainly easier than going out to Broxburn.
Skeleton staff in the stadium, one entry.exit, one catering, no policing.

blackpoolhibs
01-10-2014, 03:56 PM
from small acorns.

The club have made it very clear that the facility is under used. This will raise the profile and bring more fans in - its certainly easier than going out to Broxburn.
Skeleton staff in the stadium, one entry.exit, one catering, no policing.

Thats good, and obviously the maintenance the pitch needed after would be taken care of from the admittance fee.