PDA

View Full Version : David Gray

Scooter
29-09-2014, 09:24 PM
I hope his injury isn't bad. Been a great signing and key to keeping a 3-5-2 imo

Ronniekirk
29-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I hope his injury isn't bad. Been a great signing and key to keeping a 3-5-2 imo
Said it was tight hamstring so depends if purely precautionary in order to give him best chance to play against Raith or whether it's torn and then it's a matter of weeks depending how bad . hoping that it's former given half time sub

Tyler Durden
29-09-2014, 09:40 PM
If he is out we should still retain the formation.

Kennedy or Harris could step in, with some guidance of course. It doesn't have to be a defensive type at wing back

oneone73
29-09-2014, 09:43 PM
If he is out we should still retain the formation.

Kennedy or Harris could step in, with some guidance of course. It doesn't have to be a defensive type at wing back

It does against tactically-aware teams. Not everyone will be managed by McMoist.

Tyler Durden
29-09-2014, 09:48 PM
It does against tactically-aware teams. Not everyone will be managed by McMoist.

Tell that to Juventus or Holland. Any number of teams in recent years who have adopted a 3-5-2. Obviously the wing back has to defend but they aren't all conventional full backs pushed on one.

Hopefully Grays fit anyway, second goal was great to see.

God Petrie
29-09-2014, 09:52 PM
One full back setting up the other is classic Hibs. Been in absent is recently but hopefully this will be the start of our typical style of fitba.

inglisavhibs
29-09-2014, 10:00 PM
even if it's a minor hamstring injury he won't play this week,
best he can hope for is the following week. surprised to see him sitting on the bench early in the second half.

tamh
29-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Just heard that Paul Hanlons nose could be broken... Will find out tomorrow once the swelling goes down

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-09-2014, 10:18 PM
In the wars tonight! 3 injuries

StarMan10
29-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Noticed that Gray had that tape stuff that you see some players wearing on his hamstring so was probably something he went into the game with

Onceinawhile
29-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Isn't it odd that the only tackle resulting in an injury didn't result in a yellow card.

Ronniekirk
29-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Just heard that Paul Hanlons nose could be broken... Will find out tomorrow once the swelling goes down

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Would just be our luck with a small squad .if gray and Hanlon missing we are really then struggling and only then another injury at the back away from a crisis .Hope that's not true as we aren't getting oppertunity to build momentum if key players are missing for Raith game .However we knew the risks when we decided to go with smaller squad so hopefully we have young player that can step up .

ano hibby
29-09-2014, 10:51 PM
He came over to applaud fans at the end, wasnt paying too much attention due to the bouncing but hopefully meant he was moving ok..

oconnors_strip
29-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Just watching the game again as recorded it and at half time someone asks him how he is as he clearly says gone. Presume he was talking about his hamstring gone :(

Sir David Gray
29-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Just watching the game again as recorded it and at half time someone asks him how he is as he clearly says gone. Presume he was talking about his hamstring gone :(

Bad news if true.

PPZPOL
30-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Noticed that Gray had that tape stuff that you see some players wearing on his hamstring so was probably something he went into the game with

He's been wearing that since the start of season, even as far back as Berwick friendly so maybe a historic injury. Given he didn't go off right away it might suggest it's not too bad (fingers crossed!!!!). Been really impressed so far and that goal was excellent last night.