PDA

View Full Version : When is a Headbutt not a Headbutt?

Stantons Angel
29-09-2014, 09:06 PM
That neanderthal Moshni puts the head on Jordon who he thought knocked the ball out of his hands and nothing is done!

Then the idiot Boyd makes a butt movement on another of our players and nothings done about that either!

Lewis got pulled up for the same simulation and banned for two games.

Lets see if the mercurial man in the stand reports these "simulations" too?. Or is it that sort of behavior is allowed at the cauldron of hate?

Wotherspiniesta
29-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Boyd will get banned. No doubt about it.

Hibernia&Alba
29-09-2014, 09:09 PM
When it's a Hun at Ibrox it isn't a headbutt. Referees are under strict instructions to only employ the red card for away team players. You can guarantee a Hibs player would have walked for it.

Tyler Durden
29-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Stevenson's ban was for his studs raking down Walker. Walker for his retaliatory "headbutt". Boyds was every bit as bad as that, well done to Forster for not going down of course

Peevemor
29-09-2014, 09:11 PM
I agree with KM re Boyd. Both players were at it and for me it should have, at most, been a yellow card each.

Moshni on the other hand...

GreenLake
29-09-2014, 09:12 PM
That neanderthal Moshni puts the head on Jordon who he thought knocked the ball out of his hands and nothing is done!

Then the idiot Boyd makes a butt movement on another of our players and nothings done about that either!

Lets see if the mercurial man in the stand reports these "simulations" too?. Or is it that sort of behavior is allowed at the cauldron of hate?

From Boyd it's more like an erse-butt - have a look at his face.:greengrin

Golden Bear
29-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Boyd should have been booked in the first half for his petulant off the ball barge on Foster. That was another one missed by the match officials.

madhatter
29-09-2014, 09:24 PM
When is a handball, not a handball? McCulloch dragging the ball out was also disgracefully ignored/missed. It cannot be a corner without him dragging it out with his arm so...

ronaldo7
29-09-2014, 09:33 PM
They couldn't stand that our boys stood up to them big time tonight, and boy did it show at full time.

I think Boyd and Moshni will get bans.

Geo_1875
29-09-2014, 09:34 PM

A "butt movement" on a Hibs player? That's just wrong!!!

Pretty Boy
29-09-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd prefer Boyd and Moshni didn't get banned. They are both utterly honking.

Boyd seems to have forgotten all the things that made him a good striker again at Killie last season and gone back to strutting about, doing nothing and looking fat. The less said about Moshni the better.

Stantons Angel
29-09-2014, 09:38 PM
When is a handball, not a handball? McCulloch dragging the ball out was also disgracefully ignored/missed. It cannot be a corner without him dragging it out with his arm so...

I forgot to add that one on to the original posting! it was a certain "clawback" in the box and he did it deliberately so should have been sent off and us a penalty! But i suppose thats Glasgow for you!

Deansy
29-09-2014, 09:42 PM
I'd prefer Boyd and Moshni didn't get banned. They are both utterly honking.

Boyd seems to have forgotten all the things that made him a good striker again at Killie last season and gone back to strutting about, doing nothing and looking fat. The less said about Moshni the better.

Shhh - Moshni's to playing football what 'Super Salary' is to management, so here's hoping those two have a long career at 'Castle Greyskull' !

Eyrie
29-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Couldn't get my head round that one regardless of how often it was shown.

Didn't think there was much in the Boyd incident- just a straightforward squaring up between two players.

DH1875
29-09-2014, 09:58 PM

Yeah, WTF was that all about :fuming::grr:

Canongatehibs
29-09-2014, 10:18 PM
answer: IBROX. GLASGOW.

HibernianJK
29-09-2014, 10:21 PM
its a sad state of affairs when were calling what boyd did a 'headbutt'

Mikey09
29-09-2014, 10:31 PM
They couldn't stand that our boys stood up to them big time tonight, and boy did it show at full time.

I think Boyd and Moshni will get bans.

Totally agree with this 100%. The Rangers and the horrible lot from the east end of weegie land can't handle it when teams stand up to them and give as good as they get. However..... We must learn from this and take this attitude into EVERY game now. Replicate this kind of performance against the cheats from Gorgie and I will be a very happy hibby.... :woohoo: