PDA

View Full Version : Franck Sauzee

Marty-Hibee
25-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Alright folks,

I was driving along Corstorphine yesterday when I clocked the great man in his gorgeous Rolls Royce. Got overly excited in my car and started pointing and shouting when we past each other. Anyway, was just wondering if he stays here quite often and it was normal to see him? I'd just love to see him back at Easter Road, even if it was just for a wave at half time, although from what I've read on here he apparently has no intention of coming back as long as Petrie is there (like a lot of us by all accounts!)

Keith_M
25-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Don't Drink and Drive.

:wink:

Off the bar
25-09-2014, 10:04 AM
was it a phantom rolls royce by any chance?

I mean a rolls royce phantom doh

The Green Goblin
25-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Frank Sauzee driving a Rolls Royce through Corstorphine...

DarrenSQH
25-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Im tempted to buy the french version of fifa just to hear his voice.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-09-2014, 10:07 AM
If the man "stays here often" he must be a master of disguise or silence those that see him.
Didn't have him down as a RR man.
If he doesn't like Petrie hell not be enamoured with the thought of MacPherson being I a consortium as he not Petrie delivered the news. Was it not said that Petrie vote against?

Marty-Hibee
25-09-2014, 10:07 AM
was it a phantom rolls royce by any chance?

I mean a rolls royce phantom doh

Just googled it, that's the one. I honestly swear it was him to my doubters! The license plate was SA11ZEE and I'd recognise that beautiful French face of his anywhere!

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Maybe he's our new white knight, and come to buy the club and lead us back to glory? :sauzee:

leggeto
25-09-2014, 10:12 AM
He is the man

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Im tempted to buy the french version of fifa just to hear his voice.

Just buy the English one and select language as French. :wink:

JimBHibees
25-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Probably over for the golf.

brog
25-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Alright folks,

I was driving along Corstorphine yesterday when I clocked the great man in his gorgeous Rolls Royce. Got overly excited in my car and started pointing and shouting when we past each other. Anyway, was just wondering if he stays here quite often and it was normal to see him? I'd just love to see him back at Easter Road, even if it was just for a wave at half time, although from what I've read on here he apparently has no intention of coming back as long as Petrie is there (like a lot of us by all accounts!)

Sums up Frank's class really. There's Jordi Cruyff on the #26 bus heading for Clerrie & Frank cruises by in his RR! Top man! :greengrin

DarrenSQH
25-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Just googled it, that's the one. I honestly swear it was him to my doubters! The license plate was SA11ZEE and I'd recognise that beautiful French face of his anywhere!

If you search that reg plate it comes up as VOLKSWAGEN POLO S (60), 2009 onwards, 1198cc, 3 door hatchback, Manual, Petrol

scott7_0(Prague)
25-09-2014, 10:34 AM
I doubt very much FS has a UK registered car here, I doubt he is even here, he has an issue RP and I am sure he said he wouldnt be back.

I also doubt FS would be so cheesy to buy private plate for a UK car.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Just my opinion of course.

Keith_M
25-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Maybe he's our new white night, and come to buy the club and lead us back to glory? :sauzee:

Which night is ever white?

SaulGoodman
25-09-2014, 10:40 AM
SA11 ZEE could just be a complete coincidence anyway, might not even be a private plate :greengrin

Keith_M
25-09-2014, 10:43 AM
SA11 ZEE could just be a complete coincidence anyway, might not even be a private plate :greengrin

Probably isn't. They only hold numbers 1-10 back for special registrations. Plus, Frank left a long time before 2011, so he would have to had come across here to buy the car after he left.

I think the OP just has a man-crush :wink:

Marty-Hibee
25-09-2014, 10:44 AM
I'd honestly put my life on it being him, but never mind.

Point still stands, would love to see him back!

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Which night is ever white?

:greengrin sorted.

Keith_M
25-09-2014, 10:45 AM
:greengrin sorted.

Dontcha just HATE pedants.

:wink:

robinp
25-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Did he have Nuno Capucho in the back seat - I know the great man couldn't lower himself to the No 26 bus?

easty
25-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Just buy the English one and select language as French. :wink:

I'd much prefer it if when you do that you just got Martin Tyler and Alan Smith putting on rubbish French accents.

Ozyhibby
25-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Quality not quantity.
He's in the squad for Monday.

Phil D. Rolls
25-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Alright folks,

He stays with me in Muirhouse. ******* never cleans the bath after he's been in it either. I've heard he's been banned from Jasda, because he's a bit behind in paying for his newspapers - hope it doesn't effect my credit rating!

easty
25-09-2014, 12:30 PM
He stays with me in Muirhouse. ******* never cleans the bath after he's been in it either. I've heard he's been banned from Jasda, because he's a bit behind in paying for his newspapers - hope it doesn't effect my credit rating!

He told me he'll start cleaning the bathroom when you stop buying the cheap toilet roll.

Phil D. Rolls
25-09-2014, 12:34 PM
He told me he'll start cleaning the bathroom when you stop buying the cheap toilet roll.

He'll get the Andrex when he starts putting credit on the power key.

allezsauzee
25-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Le God coming back to play sweeper in the 3 man defence again? He could probably still cruise through a game in the championship.

jacomo
25-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Alright folks,

Presume he was driving himself then? If he's sacked the chauffeur he must be down on his luck these days. Hard times.

Prawn Sandwich
25-09-2014, 01:41 PM
If he was coming from the Airport I'm surprised he didn't choose a far more expensive mode of transport like the Tram? I'll get my coat.....