PDA

View Full Version : ross county highlights online now

Off the bar
24-09-2014, 04:42 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/168

my opinion FWIW, 2 good goals from Malonga first one good cross and a great header, shocking marking from RC though. 2nd goal great counter attack Malonga makes a great pass to wee Lewis and then runs from half way to make another good header. Real commitment from defenders when we were under pressure, McGeough challange was poor and although red card might have been a bit harsh he could'nt really complain. All in all a great result!

smithy_hibees
24-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Anywhere can watch free :) ggtth

Off the bar
24-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Anywhere can watch free :) ggtth

click the ''freeview'' button to the right, they're normaly online free as a taster for 24hours or so then only available to subscribed users :wink:

Bobby's Cinema
24-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Two quality headers. Made up decent ground to get on the end of the second

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Good goals but we could easily have conceded 2 easy goals right before we scored the second one. Good win no doubt but still work to be done at the back especially.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Never a red card. 10 mins before the sending off McGeough was taken down from the back and the County defender only got a yellow

frazeHFC
24-09-2014, 05:13 PM
I was so confused at first wondering why there were so little Hibs fans, then I realised they were not behind the goals last night. :doh:

Good headers, and some play in that to give a bit more optimism.

iwasthere1972
24-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Couple of quality headers. Reminds me of myself in my younger days. :agree:

worcesterhibby
24-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Good goals but we could easily have conceded 2 easy goals right before we scored the second one. Good win no doubt but still work to be done at the back especially.

:agree:

HH81
24-09-2014, 05:29 PM
click the ''freeview'' button to the right, they're normaly online free as a taster for 24hours or so then only available to subscribed users :wink:

Thanks for that.:aok:

GreenLake
24-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Two nice heiders and one of them from a Lewis Stevenson cross and I can't remember the last assist he made.:greengrin

There was some awful Hibs defending though, not quite as bad as Man Utd but nevertheless, Stubbs needs to work on this.

SaulGoodman
24-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Looked like we should've had a foul before Mcgeouch's sending off

Stantons Angel
24-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Couple of quality headers. Reminds me of myself in my younger days. :agree:

Aye right!

Winston Ingram
25-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Found them on the BBC website :greengrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/29354807

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Found them on the BBC website :greengrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/29354807

Much, much better, thanks for that.

truehibernian
25-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Two nice heiders and one of them from a Lewis Stevenson cross and I can't remember the last assist he made.:greengrin

There was some awful Hibs defending though, not quite as bad as Man Utd but nevertheless, Stubbs needs to work on this.

Fittest player in the side.......quite strange not many folk have commented on how well he played. He was first class. Would like to see him have more of the same conviction when he goes forward, great wee footballer when he actually believes in his ability. And he is more than able wee Lewis.

monktonharp
25-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Fittest player in the side.......quite strange not many folk have commented on how well he played. He was first class. Would like to see him have more of the same conviction when he goes forward, great wee footballer when he actually believes in his ability. And he is more than able wee Lewis.looks like he is finally believing that he is a football player. lived on the mom tribute, when we won our last trophy, but after playing all over the park in various positions he seemed to lose his way and any confidence. I was one of his main critics on here, still thought he should have moved on but I am glad to hear some good credits coming his way. hope he has a good season, as he has a bit of dig and seems up for the derbies in particular. c'mon wee man, prove a few of us wrong.

brog
26-09-2014, 07:06 AM
I haven't seen all highlights yet but our 2nd goal is superb, starting almost on our own line. By the time the ball is crossed there's about 7 Hibs players in or around the box, all arriving at speed. Haven't seen that since Mowbray/Collins era. Also LC deserves immense credit for first. He takes the throw, receives ball back, beats his man & delivers an excellent cross. Quality!

Keith_M
26-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Good goals but the first one in particular was awful defending.

Almost Hibs like, in fact.....