PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STUBBS: PLAYERS DESERVE CREDIT

RSS Bot
24-09-2014, 03:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4817)

weonlywon6-2
24-09-2014, 05:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4817)

Hes correct,well done hibs

CRAZYHIBBY
24-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Deserve nothing IMO...one win doesn't paper over the cracks. ... win 10 in a row and then they will deserve credit

Lucius Apuleius
24-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Ffs.

Bostonhibby
24-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Yep, they do, hopefully we have found a formation that we might be able to stick to and maybe get a more settled side?

We need consitency in the league,and I don't mean more defeats and poor performances.

worcesterhibby
24-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Deserve nothing IMO...one win doesn't paper over the cracks. ... win 10 in a row and then they will deserve credit

:rolleyes:.. you're right 9 wins on the trot would be worth nothing and we should line up and spit in the players faces until they achieve 10 :rolleyes:

Sammy7nil
24-09-2014, 07:27 AM
:rolleyes:.. you're right 9 wins on the trot would be worth nothing and we should line up and spit in the players faces until they achieve 10 :rolleyes:

Good shout :wink::greengrin

GreenArmyyy!
24-09-2014, 07:29 AM

I don't think Stubbs is trying to paper over cracks. He is trying to build the players confidence. Heaven forbid the man doing his job.

CRAZYHIBBY
24-09-2014, 07:31 AM

Im churning up a huge hock as we speak

Ronniekirk
24-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Yep, they do, hopefully we have found a formation that we might be able to stick to and maybe get a more settled side?

We need consitency in the league,and I don't mean more defeats and poor performances.

Agree we need more consistency of selection but I guess he has had to try some different formations to give everyone a chance .Was lit significant we won without most of the younger players starting like Harris ,handling Stanton and kennedy ?
It's not ideal we now play The Rangers at Ibrox ,might of been better to play another team nearer us in league and build on win . In that regard October may be the month we go on an unbeaten run and get ourselves into fourth in league .The longer we stay down near the bottom the more pressure there is on the team and the more the opposition are confident .A wee run builds confidence and momentum which is what we need