PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Ross County 0 v 2 Hibs (Malonga x2) FT

Pages : 1 2 [3]

sleeping giant
23-09-2014, 11:04 PM
His bulbous heid throbs visibly when Hibs are in front.

:faf:

As does mine

green.and.white
23-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Probably show all tonight's goals during Celtic v Hearts on BBC.

Good shout :aok:

Northernhibee
23-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Three goals in three games for Malonga - a good return. Considering he's not fully match fit yet and that's promising, especially with Cummings looking lively this season and El Alagui to come back in the new year.

givescotlandfreedom
23-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Another one that thinks ripping off foreign countries is heroic. I think in order to justify their existence they need to see black as white and vice versa. Twits.

Richard Gordon seems to have really turned against us recently. I'm not sure whether after Garry O'Connor's dive that he was cleared of (asked him why he's not been the same about Pawlett numerous times to no avail) or because we pumped them out the cup two years running.

SteveHFC
23-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Three goals in three games for Malonga - a good return. Considering he's not fully match fit yet and that's promising, especially with Cummings looking lively this season and El Alagui to come back in the new year.

and Leigh :hyper:

HibbyRod
23-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Being the only Hibby left in Dingwall at this time tonight I can officially confirm that this is a dead town for any celebration! :rolleyes:

I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to catch up!

There were a few diehards who fell away at full time, however, I was left alone to carry the Hibees flag in our honour.

Better luck next time, eh? :greengrin

Billy Whizz
24-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Heffernan was playing and McGeouch was sent off.

Heff did well when he came on, did his job to get us over the line

HoboHarry
24-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Hope the in-house hysterical's had a comfortable night sleeping under their beds. Was it cold down there? :greengrin

Terrific result.......

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Well in Hibs. Proved me wrong :agree: a bit of consistancy now!! :thumbsup:

SanFranHibs
24-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Well in Hibs. Proved me wrong :agree: a bit of consistancy now!! :thumbsup:

We don't want to get carried away. We beat a team currently without a win this season. But hopefully something we will build on and would it not be strange if at Ibrox we suddenly played like we did there just a few weeks ago, a performance which had even some of their fans asking 'Who the hell were we playing? Barcelona?'

Now, if we only could get a certain little player in this week. :greengrin

Onion
24-09-2014, 06:35 AM
We don't want to get carried away. We beat a team currently without a win this season. But hopefully something we will build on and would it not be strange if at Ibrox we suddenly played like we did there just a few weeks ago, a performance which had even some of their fans asking 'Who the hell were we playing? Barcelona?'

Now, if we only could get a certain little player in this week. :greengrin

We're normally the opposition of choice for teams who are struggling, so a Hibs win is quite a big deal 😛

mjhibby
24-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Richard Gordon ....ignorant to the loan rules ... Still banging on about EMERGENCY loan saying they've brought Heffernan on so they have strikers ... How do they need Griffiths

Typical BBC IGNORANT ARROGANT reporting .... Learn the rules ya stroker

Didn't even get a match report from Jim spence at the end of the game but got one from all the other games. It really is a pitiful excuse for a programme and the only time it's interesting is if you get the likes of mark Wilson on and there is anybody apart from Richard Gordon hosting the programme. Can't even bring myself to hate the likes of Gordon and Preston as they are so poor I just laugh at them

DaveF
24-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Great result, well done all - especially the bams that went up there to support them :aok:

It's a pity we couldn't get that result when we last visited but there you go. Hoping we can use this as a springboard to some consistent, positive league form.

malagahibby
24-09-2014, 08:47 AM
It's probably the first game on weeks that we have played at team without them having 10 behind the ball.
Need to be ruthless in the league and have a more upbeat start to games like our City rivals seem to do .
Great result -super performance by Craig and Stevenson .normally the whipping boys .

erin go bragh
24-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Brilliant result . We kept a clean sheet playing 3 at the back .
If its not broke and that .

Ggtth

JimBHibees
24-09-2014, 09:41 AM
It's probably the first game on weeks that we have played at team without them having 10 behind the ball.
Need to be ruthless in the league and have a more upbeat start to games like our City rivals seem to do .
Great result -super performance by Craig and Stevenson .normally the whipping boys .

Agree and people need to realise that also most teams in this league will sit in and not give us space and it is more a case of being patient and trying to break them down. As it happens we have given away some really poor goals to Falkirk, Alloa, Cowden and QOS which has made these games more difficult that they should have been. Hopefully a clean sheet and Fontaine playing will make us harder to score against.

California-Hibs
24-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Brilliant result . We kept a clean sheet playing 3 at the back .
If its not broke and that .

Ggtth

Agreed, it should be a formation we stick with for a while and see how it goes.

He won't play 3-5-2 at Ibrox though.

Hibernia&Alba
24-09-2014, 01:13 PM
That was a very good result: our record up at Ross County is terrible, so it's a very welcome win. If we can now only build on that with a few league wins, things will seem much brighter. We need a wee run unbeaten.

Ringothedog
24-09-2014, 02:16 PM
That was a very good result: our record up at Ross County is terrible, so it's a very welcome win. If we can now only build on that with a few league wins, things will seem much brighter. We need a wee run unbeaten.

Have we not beaten them 3 out of the last 4 times up there ? :confused:

StarMan10
24-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Question with an obvious answer probably but who was captain last night, Craig or Gray?

Billy Whizz
24-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Question with an obvious answer probably but who was captain last night, Craig or Gray?

Craig

flash
24-09-2014, 07:12 PM
How is that a red card? I was expecting a leg breaker.

Pretty Boy
24-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Scandalous decision against us. Again.

Golden Bear
24-09-2014, 07:17 PM
How is that a red card? I was expecting a leg breaker.

Exactly. It scarcely merited a booking never mind a sending off.

JimBHibees
24-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Scandalous decision against us. Again.

Agree awful decision. Should appeal a yellow at most.

BSEJVT
25-09-2014, 06:45 AM
On a brighter note I was really impressed by Malonga

Laid the ball off earlier in the move for both crosses and then got into the box quickly to score from the resultant crosses