PDA

View Full Version : Meeting : SDS Survey results .......

GORDONSMITH7
22-09-2014, 11:10 AM
This was posted by SDSsurvey elsewhere however cannot see it on here, excuse me If I am wrong.......

The results of the recent SDS Survey are being compiled this week and a meeting has been planned for this THURSDAY at 1830 at the Hibs Club.
The meeting will consist of SDS running through the survey results and then discussing what if any steps the fans want to take.
This is an open and all inclusive meeting but can I ask that anyone keen to attend can email....... futureofhibernian@yahoo.co.uk so that we can gauge the numbers.

As a Supporters Association Branch Secretary, this was brought to my attention about this open meeting for all Hibs fans. I believe almost 4000 Hibernian fans have responded to this survey. Paul Goodwin will give the lead off.

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2014/09/15/say-results/

GGTTH

BIG G

Keith_M
22-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi, thanks for the update.

Do you know what plans there are to release the results generally?

Cheers.

GORDONSMITH7
22-09-2014, 11:27 AM
I will probably take a wander up Easter Road to attend this mate and I'll ask that question (amongst others) for you.

GGTTH

BIG G

Keith_M
22-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I will probably take a wander up Easter Road to attend this mate and I'll ask that question (amongst others) for you.

GGTTH

BIG G

Thanks G, much appreciated!

Keith.

GORDONSMITH7
22-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks G, much appreciated!

Keith.

Nae bother Keith.

GGTTH

BIG G

SDSsurvey
22-09-2014, 09:41 PM
This was posted by SDSsurvey elsewhere however cannot see it on here, excuse me If I am wrong.......

The results of the recent SDS Survey are being compiled this week and a meeting has been planned for this THURSDAY at 1830 at the Hibs Club.
The meeting will consist of SDS running through the survey results and then discussing what if any steps the fans want to take.
This is an open and all inclusive meeting but can I ask that anyone keen to attend can email....... futureofhibernian@yahoo.co.uk so that we can gauge the numbers.

As a Supporters Association Branch Secretary, this was brought to my attention about this open meeting for all Hibs fans. I believe almost 4000 Hibernian fans have responded to this survey. Paul Goodwin will give the lead off.

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2014/09/15/say-results/

GGTTH

BIG G

Apologies for delay in coming on the account registration went bit wonky.

The plan is that the results will be announced at the meeting on Thursday and I will then try and get them on here etc later on Thursday night. Leeann has been offers a meeting to discuss the results as soon as it can be arranged.

Once the results are out there it will be upto the Hibs fans how this moves forward but I would expect an event with other clubs to explain in greater detail some of the models out there.

Email address if any questions is futureofhibernian@yahoo.co.uk

Ronniekirk
22-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Apologies for delay in coming on the account registration went bit wonky.

The plan is that the results will be announced at the meeting on Thursday and I will then try and get them on here etc later on Thursday night. Leeann has been offers a meeting to discuss the results as soon as it can be arranged.

Once the results are out there it will be upto the Hibs fans how this moves forward but I would expect an event with other clubs to explain in greater detail some of the models out there.

Email address if any questions is futureofhibernian@yahoo.co.uk

How many forms have been completed ?

GORDONSMITH7
23-09-2014, 01:24 AM

I heard Ronnie it wisnae a kick in the arse off 4000 which if true is a pretty good representation I guess and possibly not much more than the crowd we will get at ER in future if things continue in the vein of what I experienced at Alloa and Queen of the South.

GGTTH

BIG G

SDSsurvey
23-09-2014, 08:16 AM

The final figure will likely be just over the 4,000. Cleasing of the data is being done and a few of our neighbours have kindly offered an opinion. Fairly easy to spot though, dribbling marks on the survey (even the online ones)
We have a good response from the paper copies that were in the Hibs club and many of the pubs around ER and also from handing them out prior to the Cowdenbeath game.

Ringothedog
23-09-2014, 09:19 AM
The final figure will likely be just over the 4,000. Cleasing of the data is being done and a few of our neighbours have kindly offered an opinion. Fairly easy to spot though, dribbling marks on the survey (even the online ones)
We have a good response from the paper copies that were in the Hibs club and many of the pubs around ER and also from handing them out prior to the Cowdenbeath game.

I have completed the survey, but feel it will make no difference to the way my club is run or to what is happening on the park. It reminds me of staff surveys they are flavour of the month and then nothing but lip service is payed to them.

SDSsurvey
23-09-2014, 09:27 AM
I have completed the survey, but feel it will make no difference to the way my club is run or to what is happening on the park. It reminds me of staff surveys they are flavour of the month and then nothing but lip service is payed to them.

Eddie, thanks for your comments. Please be aware this is not the official survey this is the survey commissioned by fans and managed by Supporters Direct. It will be up to the fans how they wish to pursue change if at all.

its our club and our responsibility to make it as strong and as good as we can

Ringothedog
23-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Eddie, thanks for your comments. Please be aware this is not the official survey this is the survey commissioned by fans and managed by Supporters Direct. It will be up to the fans how they wish to pursue change if at all.

its our club and our responsibility to make it as strong and as good as we can

WHOOPS :hide: :idiot: :shotdowni

NW
23-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Bump

marinello59
24-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Bump

GORDONSMITH7
24-09-2014, 05:32 PM
My post of ten minutes ago was deleted and no doubt this one will be. Too hairy arsed to accept this nonsense. Thought this Stalinist approach was laid to rest back in 2002. Deary me shall I be expelled to the Gulag as I was then? Cowardly misuse of authority.

GGTTH

BIG G

Secretary St. Patrick's Branch of the Hibernian Supporters Association

marinello59
24-09-2014, 05:40 PM
My post of ten minutes ago was deleted and no doubt this one will be. Too hairy arsed to accept this nonsense. Thought this Stalinist approach was laid to rest back in 2002. Deary me shall I be expelled to the Gulag as I was then? Cowardly misuse of authority.

GGTTH

BIG G

I asked you to PM me as I have no intention of getting in to a public argument with you and I still won't. Surely you would agree that this SDS survey should be something that the fans can unite around? It confused me therefore that you decided to use this thread to have a pop at the users of this forum and one of the Admin team here. That will be the same people that filled in the survey and encouraged others to do so.
Feel free to keep throwing out insults if you think it helps.
It's up to you whether you choose to delete your latest post now or not.

GORDONSMITH7
24-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I had a post deleted on the SDS thread asking people to attend including those who ad given a lad NW, who I don't know from Adam, a hard time when the survey, which over 4000 Hibs fans have responded to, was first announced. Anyway deleted and requested to ask an Admin to seek the reason why. Deary me. As though Hibs predicament is no dire enough without this crap! As it may get binned my response was........

GGTTH

BIG G

marinello59
24-09-2014, 05:54 PM
I had a post deleted on the SDS thread asking people to attend including those who ad given a lad NW, who I don't know from Adam, a hard time when the survey, which over 4000 Hibs fans have responded to, was first announced. Anyway deleted and requested to ask an Admin to seek the reason why. Deary me. As though Hibs predicament is no dire enough without this crap! As it may get binned my response was........

GGTTH

BIG G

:confused:
See above. Your second post was not deleted and was responded to.

BroxburnHibee
24-09-2014, 06:00 PM

GGTTH

BIG G

So you use this site to help spread the word about this meeting (which you're perfectly welcome to do) and then decide to take a pop at the admin team of this same site????

Do you think this survey would have got anywhere near 4000 responses without our help?

GORDONSMITH7
24-09-2014, 06:06 PM
I asked you to PM me as I have no intention of getting in to a public argument with you and I still won't. Surely you would agree that this SDS survey should be something that the fans can unite around? It confused me therefore that you decided to use this thread to have a pop at the users of this forum and one of the Admin team here. That will be the same people that filled in the survey and encouraged others to do so.
Feel free to keep throwing out insults if you think it helps.
It's up to you whether you choose to delete your latest post now or not.

Look mate I have far better things to do than argue with you. There were three or four, out of the thousands who use this forum who were giving the guy a really hard time and I have cordially invited you and them to put your feelings forward tomorrow night. You can delete and chase as you please however the hundreds of good pals on here who know me will concur, whilst a pleasant chap will not take bull from you or anyone else.

Love, Peace and Rock and Roll

GGTTH

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7
24-09-2014, 06:10 PM
So you use this site to help spread the word about this meeting (which you're perfectly welcome to do) and then decide to take a pop at the admin team of this same site????

Do you think this survey would have got anywhere near 4000 responses without our help?

The Admin team? Never said that. Make it up as you go along if you wish. If the post hadnae been deleted you would have seen what I posted!!!

GGTTH

BIG G

Pretty Boy
24-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Look mate I have far better things to do than argue with you. There were three or four, out of the thousands who use this forum who were giving the guy a really hard time and I have cordially invited you and them to put your feelings forward tomorrow night. You can delete and chase as you please however the hundreds of good pals on here who know me will concur, whilst a pleasant chap will not take bull from you or anyone else.

GGTTH

BIG G

G

I don't think anyone picked on NW for the sake of it. He was questioned on his, potential, links to another poster and was asked what and who SDS are/is and why they are involved. It's unfortunate that sometimes when you stick your head above the parapet you will be questioned for doing so.

We have openly encourage people to fill in the survey, NW PMd me saying he was postimg details of the meeting tomorrow on here to no objection, although you posted the details first in the end, and also invited me along. Any future meetings can be promoted on here as can surveys etc. No issues at all but those organising such things are I'm sure aware they may be challeneged or questioned. Your post that was deleted left an invitation to PM the admin in question, I hope you take up the offer if you need/want an explanation.

Anyway I aim to be at the meeting tomorrow, work permitting, so will happily buy you a beer and see if .net can help promote further meetings, surverys or whatever.

BroxburnHibee
24-09-2014, 06:17 PM
The Admin team? Never said that. Make it up as you go along if you wish. If the post hadnae been deleted you would have seen what I posted!!!

GGTTH

BIG G

I'm talking about your petty insult above about the Stalinist approach on here - I never made anything up.

But if you're no happy with this place despite your obvious desire to use it when it suits then I'm sure there's plenty other places you can communicate with thousands of like minded hibs fans eh?

marinello59
24-09-2014, 06:20 PM

GGTTH

BIG G

I haven't given you any bull and have tried to give you a polite answer without getting dragged in to a slagging match. Why don't you dig up the old thread and read up on what was actually said? You'll find those you are slagging off supporting the survey and encouraging others to fill it in. As you say you don't use this place much so maybe you really didn't get the whole picture.

NW
24-09-2014, 07:52 PM
The main thing is we all get together to discuss ways of getting our club back to a state we are happy with.

We all have different ways of doing things and perhaps I could have done things differently but all I am trying to so is encourage positive change.

Hopefully we can get a good crowd tomorrow evening and have fruitful discussions

marinello59
24-09-2014, 07:56 PM
The main thing is we all get together to discuss ways of getting our club back to a state we are happy with.

We all have different ways of doing things and perhaps I could have done things differently but all I am trying to so is encourage positive change.

Hopefully we can get a good crowd tomorrow evening and have fruitful discussions

:agree:

GORDONSMITH7
24-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I haven't given you any bull and have tried to give you a polite answer without getting dragged in to a slagging match. Why don't you dig up the old thread and read up on what was actually said? You'll find those you are slagging off supporting the survey and encouraging others to fill it in. As you say you don't use this place much so maybe you really didn't get the whole picture.

I read the lot of that thread at the time and commented personally, not behind a keyboard, to several well known regulars on here that the pack mentality by about five folk against NW fella was keyboard hard men stuff. Must be ego inflating to be able to have the power to delete anything you disagree with. Anyway get your butt along the morn and give the same criticisms of the survey and the folk behind it as you did . I will be surprised if you do.

GGTTH

BIG G

Mikey
24-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Is this what we've got to look forward to when STF and RP are ousted?

Thread closed. The topic can be picked up again tomorrow when someone reports back from the meeting.