PDA

View Full Version : Ross County - no loss situation

Diclonius
22-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Stubbs should set the team up to attack tomorrow and take the game to County, as tomorrow is a unique opportunity to boost confidence with no drawbacks.

Lose, and it's an expected defeat to a higher tier team. Win, and it's a massive boost for the next few games.

What have we got to lose?

mutley
22-09-2014, 08:43 AM
In the league that we are in and the teams we play, shouldn't Stubbs be setting the team to attack like that all the time?

easty
22-09-2014, 08:51 AM
We should be setting up to attack them on the basis that they're *****.

Besides, we should be going out to attack every team we play, we really can't rely on a solid defensive display to get through a match with this team.

SanFranHibs
22-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes, we should and as the other posters said we should be attacking in every game.

I am sure every other team attacks within their capabilities. We choose to defend outwith ours!

silverhibee
22-09-2014, 01:53 PM
We should be setting up to attack them on the basis that they're *****.

Besides, we should be going out to attack every team we play, we really can't rely on a solid defensive display to get through a match with this team.

With that in mind then i hope Booth comes back in to the team tomorrow.

hibs0666
22-09-2014, 01:54 PM
This is an ideal opportunity to try 3-5-2 IMHO.

Unseen work
22-09-2014, 02:25 PM
He's done that too much, we don't have a midfielder to defend

We should go out to be solid and hard to beat, get Allan mcgeouch and Kennedy on the ball and we will create!

I would either chuck a young defensive mid in or either Stevenson/Forster/Fontaine in there