PDA

View Full Version : Would we sell? Would they buy?

Septimus
21-09-2014, 06:54 AM
As Hibs seem determined to establish themselves as the "Wee Team" backed up at every turn by those who are supposed to have the well being of the Hibernian Football Club at heart could it be that there is a hidden agenda. The so called "Big team " are in need of a state of the art stadium.

Is the ultimate sale of the only assets which are left the intention of of those who would benefit from such a sale?

The ghost of Mercer must be smirking right now.

Dr Jimmy
21-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Wow.......not even remotely subtle.

Billy McKirdy
21-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Those yams are seeping through to this page way too often at the moment..

TAHibby
21-09-2014, 08:56 AM
12 years you've waited for this?

Forza Fred
21-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Yams are out in force at the moment......that is hardly surprising but what IS surprising, is some of their post counts

Septimus
21-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Those yams are seeping through to this page way too often at the moment..

When I postulated this theory I was aware that it would not take long before I was accused of being a Hearts supporter and I was right.
For the record I have supported Hibs for 71 years. Go under the Famous Five Stand and you will see my name inscribed on a board showing people who subscribed to save the team when times were hard.
I really don't care if I am called names. My real concern is for my team which appears to be in terminal decline and I am trying to understand why.

Phil D. Rolls
21-09-2014, 09:25 AM
As Hibs seem determined to establish themselves as the "Wee Team" backed up at every turn by those who are supposed to have the well being of the Hibernian Football Club at heart could it be that there is a hidden agenda. The so called "Big team " are in need of a state of the art stadium.

Is the ultimate sale of the only assets which are left the intention of of those who would benefit from such a sale?

The ghost of Mercer must be smirking right now.

Anything is possible.