PDA

View Full Version : Common denominator

zero-seven
21-09-2014, 05:40 AM
Never been exposed to the likes of this garbage with my beloved team, can't see a fix at all

Petrie is overseeing a lack of basic ideas and skill levels at this club. It is far from ok to be where we sit currently , this is due to penny pinching and stubbornness to take this club forward. If I did such a crap job where I am, I would not be in a job..simples. Resign now.

53 years of supporting this club, never seen such mediocrity. Our local rivals are light years ahead at present even though they have almost been wiped out. There is no vision or forward thinking any more, breaks my heart

MWHIBBIES
21-09-2014, 05:55 AM
You wouldn't be in a job because your boss would have sacked you. This is Farmers job and he is the problem. Petrie isn't going to walk away from a nice job like this one, Farmer either sacks him and they both are outed by new owners.

zero-seven
21-09-2014, 06:30 AM
You wouldn't be in a job because your boss would have sacked you. This is Farmers job and he is the problem. Petrie isn't going to walk away from a nice job like this one, Farmer either sacks him and they both are outed by new owners.
I agree. Am just sick of this whole situation, relegation is bad enough, but to struggle against these clubs is going too far . It exposes us as what we are, a club going backwards at a rate of knots

Aldo
21-09-2014, 07:17 AM

STF saved this club from the abyss yet that's exactly where we are heading now.

If folk are waiting for STF to sack Petrie then they are in for a very long wait..... This will never happen.

New owners are required ASAP as our club is at it's lowest ebb since those dreadful years in the early 90's.

ozhibs
21-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Never been exposed to the likes of this garbage with my beloved team, can't see a fix at all

Petrie is overseeing a lack of basic ideas and skill levels at this club. It is far from ok to be where we sit currently , this is due to penny pinching and stubbornness to take this club forward. If I did such a crap job where I am, I would not be in a job..simples. Resign now.

53 years of supporting this club, never seen such mediocrity. Our local rivals are light years ahead at present even though they have almost been wiped out. There is no vision or forward thinking any more, breaks my heart

So true it is sickening to see how far we have fallen when we should be lording over the ****bos.

Ronniekirk
21-09-2014, 08:39 AM
I agree. Am just sick of this whole situation, relegation is bad enough, but to struggle against these clubs is going too far . It exposes us as what we are, a club going backwards at a rate of knots
To continue the Nautical Theme . the winds of change have now Petered out and left us Becalmed ,drifting aimlessly with no Captain . We are now taking in water and starting to sink .We don't need an iceberg we seem able to sink ourselves from within . Leeann is steaming ahead with all the things she learnt at Motherwell ,fan involvement community participation,improved communication etc But what this ship needs most Is to be taken to the Shipbuilder ,completely decommissioned and build a new one from scratch with new owners ,and new crew .
But unless we do something they are taking us all down with them ,the Board will jump in the one working Life boat and sail off into the sunset leaving us fans trying to keep the Club Afloat .

Apologies for being so downbeat but apart fron the Fans we really don't seem to have a lot going for us just now

The sun is shining so am away do something to take my mind off Hibs .

zero-seven
21-09-2014, 10:21 AM
To continue the Nautical Theme . the winds of change have now Petered out and left us Becalmed ,drifting aimlessly with no Captain . We are now taking in water and starting to sink .We don't need an iceberg we seem able to sink ourselves from within . Leeann is steaming ahead with all the things she learnt at Motherwell ,fan involvement community participation,improved communication etc But what this ship needs most Is to be taken to the Shipbuilder ,completely decommissioned and build a new one from scratch with new owners ,and new crew .
But unless we do something they are taking us all down with them ,the Board will jump in the one working Life boat and sail off into the sunset leaving us fans trying to keep the Club Afloat .

Apologies for being so downbeat but apart fron the Fans we really don't seem to have a lot going for us just now

The sun is shining so am away do something to take my mind off Hibs .

i will do likewise. Like boot the dug or the wife. No particular order.

Jim Herriot
21-09-2014, 01:12 PM
You wouldn't be in any way related to 7Hero who started the 1-5 thread yesterday, by any chance?
He too thought our local rivals were years ahead.

steakbake
21-09-2014, 05:18 PM
You wouldn't be in any way related to 7Hero who started the 1-5 thread yesterday, by any chance?

whose position would you rather be in right now?

which of the two clubs look like they've been through an administration process?

TrinityHibby
21-09-2014, 07:14 PM

Totally agree. My 9 year old son asked me last week who my favourite hibs player was. I thought about it for several minutes Before realising that I don't currently have one. Never known a squad of players that are so removed from the fans that take so much and give nothing but misery back. After supporting hibs for 40 plus years and being a shareholder and season ticket holder for more years than I can remember I have had enough of this and won't be going back.

zero-seven
21-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Wrong tree mate. Smell the coffee ...unfortunately they are

zero-seven
21-09-2014, 08:36 PM
whose position would you rather be in right now?

which of the two clubs look like they've been through an administration process?

this