PDA

View Full Version : First post this season

Hibernia&Alba
20-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Just had so much on, I haven't had time. Well, the Hibs rollercoaster rolls on, knots in the stomach as usual on the ride. I'm worried already.

How do you think we'll go this season?

Hope everyone is well.

GreenLake
20-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Just had so much on, I haven't had time. Well, the Hibs rollercoaster rolls on, knots in the stomach as usual on the ride. I'm worried already.

Hope everyone is well.

It is going to be a horrible journey but we will scrape the playoffs in last spot. The yams will lose the league to a late surge from the huns and then lose the playoff to us. Hibs will go on to win the playoff against 2nd bottom of the Premier.

scuttle
20-09-2014, 08:00 PM

Hope everyone is well.

Don't think we are on a rollercoaster mate more like a flume

Hibernia&Alba
20-09-2014, 08:00 PM
It is going to be a horrible journey but we will scrape the playoffs in last spot. The yams will lose the league to a late surge from the huns and then lose the playoff to us. Hibs will go on to win the playoff against 2nd bottom of the Premier.

I don't know what to think, and need a bit longer to judge, but the early signs aren't good. We could find ourselves in the Championship for quite some time I fear, unless there's radical change.

Hibernia&Alba
20-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Don't think we are on a rollercoaster mate more like a flume

Aye, or the ghost train perhaps.

kevo1875
20-09-2014, 10:16 PM
We never addressed the need for a dominating centre half and a hard tackling ball winning central midfielder so it's going to be a struggle to turn this around

Sir David Gray
20-09-2014, 10:29 PM

I love your optimism, wish I could share some of it.