PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy !!

SanFranHibs
20-09-2014, 05:24 PM
I really feel sorry for the loan players we have. What a nightmare being drafted into this pile of ****.

And the sad thing is, the crowds will be so low come January there will be no cash and guess who's coming to dinner....more loanees!

If Stubbs had any consideration for their careers he would let them return because after a few months of this their confidence will be shattered.

rcarter1
20-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I really feel sorry for the loan players we have. What a nightmare being drafted into this pile of ****.

And the sad thing is, the crowds will be so low come January there will be no cash and guess who's coming to dinner....more loanees!

If Stubbs had any consideration for their careers he would let them return because after a few months of this their confidence will be shattered.

This is the key problem for our whole club. Administration would allow us to clear the whole place out, and build from a solid base.

Michael
20-09-2014, 05:29 PM
They are part of the team. Why do they get off?

SanFranHibs
20-09-2014, 05:33 PM
They are part of the team. Why do they get off?

Out of the goodness of our hearts. (Don't even like using that word tonight).

At least if they are watching Everton or Celtic or whomever they might at least enjoy their weekends!

sahib
20-09-2014, 05:34 PM

Don't think they will be all that bothered. They are bound to feel a degree of detachment, if they are not trying for a permanent move here. All they should care about is keeping their own level of performance as high as possible. If they do that, then that is all we can really ask for.

Borderhibbie76
21-09-2014, 07:51 AM
I feel sorry for us lot having to watch this p### every week