PDA

View Full Version : 4 defeats in 6 Games

Allan45
20-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Horror story!

im sick of being upbeat when the club we support do not really give a toss on the pitch!

i look forward to seeing Hibs play, but not now, I'm really wasting my money turning up and watch such pathetic players on the pitch.

Sick to the back teach, I'm worried now, is this club slowly going from the worst we have been since existence, to even lower? I think so.

we need a board who spends money on quality players, not loanees, or inexperience players.

id dream that one day soon we will get a Chairman who is ambitious, and will spend money on decent players.

this team right now shows no desire, I'm not going to get excited anymore as this club is almost dead now, there has been great teams like Third Lanark many moons ago who are now dead. I feel this way about Hibs.
i won't go back to Easter Road, nor will I look forward to reading about the club unless there is a change in this club from the players to the chairman.
This is a horror story. Said, I'll always support Hibs........

Heisenberg
20-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Nothing has changed at the club. We've just hired more staff who can talk the talk. Still the same old weak as **** Hibs from top to bottom.