PDA

View Full Version : No More excuses..............Please!!!

Expecting Rain
20-09-2014, 04:49 PM
After a horrendous season last term it seems to be carry on regardless, we`re beyond bad results now and can`t even conjure up a performance. There was a glimmer of hope at least in an attacking sense against Falkirk with Booth and Kennedy linking up well, suddenly that was broken up and we end up with the usual suspects contributing to our demise, is there any logic to our team selections, formations and signing policies?
I`ve been watching Hibs for over four decades and this present period is up there with them all in terms of mediocrity, the worse aspect of all is the lack of commitment and i can`t see that changing anytime soon, we came out with the excuses early it would be difficult against Rangers and Hearts, we made heavy weather of beating both Falkirk and Cowdenbeath, the latter being one of the worst teams i had seen at Easter Road for a while. It is getting harder and harder to find the motivation of going along to watch the team, especially when there seems to be very little enthusiasm coming from those who are representing the club.

Cod Boy
20-09-2014, 04:52 PM
When did we beat FALKIRK

Expecting Rain
20-09-2014, 04:58 PM
When did we beat FALKIRK

Apologies, the red mist clouded my memory, what i meant was that we at least created numerous chances to win that game and there was some decent attacking play.

#2 Double Tap
20-09-2014, 05:08 PM
the squad is still so unbalanced, thats gotta be on stubbs.

Expecting Rain
20-09-2014, 05:15 PM
the squad is still so unbalanced, thats gotta be on stubbs.

I agree, he wants Hibs to play the correct way but like many managers before him he sticks with players that constantly let the team down and plays players out of position, i think managers at this level especially the ones associated with us over complicate things, they watch too much football on sky.

southsider
20-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Leigh was, it would seem was, at the Hibs game today. Honestly, Leigh will transform this team. He is a diamond in a cluster of pebbles

SanFranHibs
20-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Leigh was, it would seem was, at the Hibs game today. Honestly, Leigh will transform this team. He is a diamond in a cluster of pebbles

Cluster of pebbles? A lacklustre shambles !!

Hardly likely to want to come to this!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-09-2014, 05:28 PM

He would, but he wont. Because he isn't coming.

SanFranHibs
20-09-2014, 05:30 PM
He would, but he wont. Because he isn't coming.

He would: I'm not convinced.

He isn't coming: I am now convinced!