PDA

View Full Version : It's very dark in here

Waxy
20-09-2014, 04:22 PM
If we'd died in 1990 most likely the fans would have started a new Hibs and we'd be in a better place than we are now.
This is unreal.

NAE NOOKIE
20-09-2014, 04:35 PM
If we'd died in 1990 most likely the fans would have started a new Hibs and we'd be in a better place than we are now.
This is unreal.

Don't worry mate ......the way this is going that scenario could still happen.

rcarter1
20-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Don't worry mate ......the way this is going that scenario could still happen.

Ive once or twice considered liquidation of the current shambles to be a good thing. It probably isn't, but the fact that Im at -probably- is worrying.

Our contracts mean that we have a large group of players with shattered confidence, and some loanees that must be thinking, WTF is this? The youngsters are shattered by losing their mentor, and barring Cummings, none have come through and shown they have the grit to be a professional.
Not that I blame them considering they are walking into a disaster area.

The problem is that RP/STF own the club. At the end of the season, if we are continuing in the current vein, it might be a trick to pull the entire revenue stream from the club (i.e. naeone buys tickets). Then watch them clean up the mess. We won't have a football club, but the way they have run it, it isn't much a football club anyway. If there is enough will and a bit of cash a new Hibs could be started from scratch. Would be a hell of a lot more enjoyable than the last 5 years.

percy veer
21-09-2014, 07:47 AM
This is unreal.

Would they hey take away our Scottish cups

Salisbury Hibby
21-09-2014, 08:46 AM
**** it - we'd be as well starting our own club, like FC United of Manchester and abandon Farmer/Petrie's abomination. The only thing that I feel any attachment to now is Easter Road.

Canongatehibs
21-09-2014, 09:09 AM
T Farmer will now forever be remembered for his dismantling of this once proud club.

He can never be remembered as a saviour.