PDA

View Full Version : Rangers game in Benidorm & Playa Blanca

Hibby70
19-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Going to be in benidorm when this is on. Anyone know if a friendly pub to watch it in. Or should I just go to the Ibrox bar and belt out Flower of Scotland when I arrive.

Ayrshire Hibee
19-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Going to be in benidorm when this is on. Anyone know if a friendly pub to watch it in. Or should I just go to the Ibrox bar and belt out Flower of Scotland when I arrive.

Come up to Salou and watch with me ;-)

Ayrshire Hibee
19-09-2014, 08:56 PM

Come up to Salou and watch with me ;-)

eastterrace
19-09-2014, 08:58 PM

mind and take your YES tee shirt, they might autograph it for you. they are a friendly bunch as i saw in george square glasgow tonight.

Canongatehibs
19-09-2014, 09:27 PM
mind and take your YES tee shirt, they might autograph it for you. they are a friendly bunch as i saw in george square glasgow tonight.

These Colours Don't Run?

;-)

Keith_M
20-09-2014, 08:06 AM
This one (http://www.goldenlast.com/benidorm/) shows ALL The Rangers games. It also says on the website that you're assured of a friendly welcome.

"The Golden last is the first Loyalist bar in the world and the first Rangers bar in Benidorm, established in 1999 but originated in the bygone days of yore.

We can not be beaten for character and fellowship.

Unique bar where you can enjoy yourself with your own kind of people, listen to your favourite songs, sing a song yourself if you want to, or ask our DJ to sing it for you. Loyalist songs, Rangers songs or other songs. We also have our own special karaoke cd’s.

We show all Rangers games live. Always a great atmosphere during the matches as everybody supports the same team."

:wink:

Slicer
20-09-2014, 08:22 AM
That last post sounds like a delightful day out!

The Stretford End bar showed the Scottish games when I was there a few years back. You can stick a bet on too. It's about a 5 minute walk past Morgans if you're heading away from the strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamblingJack
20-09-2014, 08:41 AM

Come up to Denia and watch it with me.
Or watch it in The Gallowgate,i usually go there.

Hibby70
20-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Golden Last sounds perfect

lord bunberry
20-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Is there anyone going to be over in lanzarote for the game, it would be good to meet up and watch the game with some hibs fans, rather than the hordes of that lot that will inevitably be there.
:gwa::flag::flag:

Tricla
20-09-2014, 10:37 AM
This one (http://www.goldenlast.com/benidorm/) shows ALL The Rangers games. It also says on the website that you're assured of a friendly welcome.

"The Golden last is the first Loyalist bar in the world and the first Rangers bar in Benidorm, established in 1999 but originated in the bygone days of yore.

Unique bar where you can enjoy yourself with your own kind of people, listen to your favourite songs, sing a song yourself if you want to, or ask our DJ to sing it for you. Loyalist songs, Rangers songs or other songs. We also have our own special karaoke cd’s.

We show all Rangers games live. Always a great atmosphere during the matches as everybody supports the same team."

Lol! Unreal.

CorrieHibs
20-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Jumping jacks...A hibby owns it as well

Cod Boy
20-09-2014, 04:55 PM
You will be better finding a pub showing Cornation Street and Eastenders.

Badabing
20-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Is there anyone going to be over in lanzarote for the game, it would be good to meet up and watch the game with some hibs fans, rather than the hordes of that lot that will inevitably be there.
:gwa::flag::flag:
Been there a few times. There's a sports bar near the harbour which shows both English and Scottish games sometimes at the same time. There's plenty of other places along the front that show sports. By the way if you've not been there before it's a smashing resort but not the liveliest for youngsters.

Pretty Boy
20-09-2014, 06:11 PM

One of those CDs they sell in the online shop contains a song called 'The Popes a Darkie'.

I'm genuinely intrigued as to what that's about.

PolmontHibby
20-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Recommend Scruffy Murphys opposite Jumping Jacks. Or Uncle Peds.
Though you won't be able to pose with a Kalashnikov while wearing a balaclava thats on offer at the Golden Last at either bar.

Hibby70
20-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. On reflection after today's "performance" I might just start drinking at 7am so I'll be unconscious by kick off.

sbell1875
20-09-2014, 07:41 PM

The Red Lion will have it on I'd imagine. Last week they had every live game on including the Super League.

My mate had to watch the Raith vs The Rangers on a wee tv outside.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2014, 07:52 PM

Just had a look at the website for that place, crazy stuff!

lord bunberry
20-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Been there a few times. There's a sports bar near the harbour which shows both English and Scottish games sometimes at the same time. There's plenty of other places along the front that show sports. By the way if you've not been there before it's a smashing resort but not the liveliest for youngsters.
I've been before as well mate, you're right it's a really nice place. Thankfully I'm going with the family so I've not got any need for the wild nightlife anymore:greengrin

magpie1892
21-09-2014, 08:44 AM
I see Tiffony scored for Alloa in the 1-1 draw with Secvo yesterday. McCoist now checking to see if Debbie Gibson plays for Falkirk...