PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY TRAVEL INFO: QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

RSS Bot
18-09-2014, 11:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4811)

Keith_M
19-09-2014, 11:02 AM
"Entry to this match is by ticket only"

I don't understand why this isn't PATG. There is no way our support will be anywhere near the capacity of the away end.

Billy Whizz
19-09-2014, 11:05 AM

I don't understand why this isn't PATG. There is no way our support will be anywhere near the capacity of the away end.

They don't accept cash at the turnstiles. You buy a ticket from an office near our entry to the ground. Most clubs do this now, including Hibs

silverhibee
19-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Wasn't many tickets left when i got mine yesterday.

Keith_M
19-09-2014, 01:48 PM
They don't accept cash at the turnstiles. You buy a ticket from an office near our entry to the ground. Most clubs do this now, including Hibs

Any idea why?

LancashireHibby
19-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Any idea why?
Much easier to manage a 'paper trail' when issuing tickets rather than PATG.

Keith_M
19-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Much easier to manage a 'paper trail' when issuing tickets rather than PATG.

Sound more to me like some Management idea to ruin the planet by killing more trees!

I think I remember the explanation at ER was that somebody on the Turnstiles was nicking gate money. I still don't see the need for it to be done at every single game though.

silverhibee
19-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Watch out lads, being threatened by the hate football fans FOCUS group who will lift you just for fidgeting :wink: inside the ground, unless you are a Rangers or Celtc fan of course who seem untouchable from FOCUS at football games.

Billy Whizz
19-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Any idea why?

Dead easy, money can't go missing. Hibs had a problem with this last season I think. Money was going missing. I'm sure someone will find the thread

NGP
19-09-2014, 04:08 PM

Tickets available at the ground.

Crab apple
19-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Watch out lads, being threatened by the hate football fans FOCUS group who will lift you just for fidgeting :wink: inside the ground, unless you are a Rangers or Celtc fan of course who seem untouchable from FOCUS at football games.

I've warned my son to be aware. No singing, no clapping. no speaking. There will be stop and search for some in the way into the ground. And make sure you all have your smiling face on tomorrow as FoCUS will have cameras trained on you all game as well as undercover operatives among the crowd. I'm sure they will do the same when the big huns come to Easter Road!

Tully
19-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Wheres best for parking near the ground?

silverhibee
19-09-2014, 04:50 PM
I've warned my son to be aware. No singing, no clapping. no speaking. There will be stop and search for some in the way into the ground. And make sure you all have your smiling face on tomorrow as FoCUS will have cameras trained on you all game as well as undercover operatives among the crowd. I'm sure they will do the same when the big huns come to Easter Road!

:thumbsup:

And no to your last sentence. :agree: