PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER CONSULTATION: HAVE YOUR SAY

RSS Bot
18-09-2014, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4810)

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Only 1100 replied? pathetic really...:confused:

jacomo
18-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Only 1100 replied? pathetic really...:confused:

Why?

Is completion of this survey now the key indicator of how good a Hibs fan you are?

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Why?

Is completion of this survey now the key indicator of how good a Hibs fan you are?

No! but the moaning and groaning that goes on here should be an indication that most fans with an internet connection "canny be bothered" to fill it in, a real chance to say what you think instead of posting up endless and pointless threads on this site.

dangermouse
18-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Over 1600 now according to the official site. Add another one to the tally :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Over 1600 now according to the official site. Add another one to the tally :greengrin

Keep em coming people, your chance to have your say...:aok:

SteveHFC
18-09-2014, 01:29 PM

And another one. :aok:

DH1875
18-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Just done mine :agree:.

TrinityHibs
18-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Done it

One question missed out mind.

Q. What would make your experience as a Hibs supporter better?
A. Just get a better team on the park

To be fair I may have said that a few times.:greengrin

Keith_M
18-09-2014, 02:41 PM
1,600 is pretty poor, TBH.

There are plenty of people with very strong views on Hibs. This is your chance to make those views known somewhere they could actually be of use.

emerald green
18-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Very disappointing. There's a fair chance that it's folk who moan the most and loudest that are too lazy to complete a simple online survey.

silverhibee
18-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Very disappointing. There's a fair chance that it's folk who moan the most and loudest that are too lazy to complete a simple online survey.

I never moan about things but thought i would complete it anyway.

RIP
18-09-2014, 07:40 PM

I've completed every management and supporter survey since 2007. I've attended every forum. I met with board and management every month since 2012.

During that time the quality of player, standard of football, performances and results have declined year on year. I've come to the conclusion I'm a jinx.

A more effective, hands on management and board would have identified the problem years ago, sorted things out and restored our fortunes. That's if they were up to the job. Unfortunately that's where the problems lie and until there is top down change no amount of questionnaires will bring about the surgery required.

The patient is in intensive care and the doctors are asking the family for a diagnosis.

I wonder how many surveys St Johnstone fans completed in order to win the Scottish Cup?

whiskyhibby
19-09-2014, 09:11 AM
I agree that figure is low, bit i suspect it was launched at the wrong time, in a few weeks i feel the rrsponse rate woukd have been higher

millarco
19-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Just a quick update to say we're now 07 responses away from breaking the 3000 mark, so a good response to yesterday's e-mail and website article. If you haven't already done so please take the time to complete the survey, very keen to receive input from as many supporters as possible. The survey will be up for another week, so would be good to keep the response rate up.

A reminder too that if anyone would like, or knows of anyone who'd prefer, a paper copy, a PDF is available on the consultation website or I can send one out in the post (contact enquiries@hibernianfc.co.uk). Also hoping to have a few copies around the stadium next week for anyone visiting the ticket office/club shop, you can let me know if you'd like one left for you to collect and complete.

Thanks to everyone that's completed the survey so far, a lot of feedback to digest! Give us a shout through the above e-mail if you have any questions. Cheers.

http://hibernianconsultation.co.uk/

jacomo
19-09-2014, 04:49 PM
I've completed every management and supporter survey since 2007. I've attended every forum. I met with board and management every month since 2012.

During that time the quality of player, standard of football, performances and results have declined year on year. I've come to the conclusion I'm a jinx.

A more effective, hands on management and board would have identified the problem years ago, sorted things out and restored our fortunes. That's if they were up to the job. Unfortunately that's where the problems lie and until there is top down change no amount of questionnaires will bring about the surgery required.

The patient is in intensive care and the doctors are asking the family for a diagnosis.

I wonder how many surveys St Johnstone fans completed in order to win the Scottish Cup?

:agree: Says it all really.