PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TUNE IN TO WATCH HIBS TV

RSS Bot
17-09-2014, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4805)

Gus Fring
17-09-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm a little peeved they are still actively trying to get more money from people for this service even though it's not what we were promised at the start of the season. No live matches and now giving away content for free to people who didn't bother paying is a kick in the teeth.

GreenLake
22-09-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm a little peeved they are still actively trying to get more money from people for this service even though it's not what we were promised at the start of the season. No live matches and now giving away content for free to people who didn't bother paying is a kick in the teeth.

We were told the Internet provider gave an estimated install time of September, some 8 weeks after HibsTV put in the order. Then it was delayed further due to demands placed by the festival in August. I imagine the conversation went something like this. :greengrin

HibsTV - We need a dedicated broadband connection installed at Easter Road.

Internet Provider - Nae worries mate, we can get that done in about 8 weeks (match commentary from Tynecastle in the background).

HibsTV - Oh that's fine, glad you can do it so soon.

7 weeks later

Internet Provider - Eh wuv got a problem, might take another 4 weeks due to the referendum, we had to install some high speed lines from the No campaign to the papers and tv studios.

HibsTV - Okay, as long as it isn't any trouble for you.

Yesterday

HibsFan (Singing on phone to ER) - I want my, I want my, I want my HibsTV.

HibsTV - You have audio, what's your problem. Cliff Pike can describe a pie so real you feel the grease runnin doon yer chin. GIRFUY and keep paying your subscription.

Glasgow Hibee
22-09-2014, 10:21 PM
We were told the Internet provider gave an estimated install time of September, some 8 weeks after HibsTV put in the order. Then it was delayed further due to demands placed by the festival in August. I imagine the conversation went something like this. :greengrin

HibsTV - We need a dedicated broadband connection installed at Easter Road.

Internet Provider - Nae worries mate, we can get that done in about 8 weeks (match commentary from Tynecastle in the background).

HibsTV - Oh that's fine, glad you can do it so soon.

7 weeks later

Internet Provider - Eh wuv got a problem, might take another 4 weeks due to the referendum, we had to install some high speed lines from the No campaign to the papers and tv studios.

HibsTV - Okay, as long as it isn't any trouble for you.

Yesterday

HibsFan (Singing on phone to ER) - I want my, I want my, I want my HibsTV.

HibsTV - You have audio, what's your problem. Cliff Pike can describe a pie so real you feel the grease runnin doon yer chin. GIRFUY and keep paying your subscription.

Tried out Hibs TV for that fateful Malmo away game. Dreadful service, missed the whole first half. Complained after and never even got a response. Had there chance and blew it. Never again.