PDA

View Full Version : New Edinburgh football radio show

Fenriz
15-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Hi all, just to let you know that the 'Monday Night Fitba' show will be premiering on Radio Saltire tonight, panel of Hibs and Hearts fans debating recent Edinburgh football happenings. Check it out at http://www.radiosaltire.org/ at 10pm tonight if you're interested. Cheers!

Hermit Crab
15-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi all, just to let you know that the 'Monday Night Fitba' show will be premiering on Radio Saltire tonight, panel of Hibs and Hearts fans debating recent Edinburgh football happenings. Check it out at http://www.radiosaltire.org/ at 10pm tonight if you're interested. Cheers!

My mates on this. Jambo git. :greengrin

PatHead
15-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Missed it how did it go and how often is it on?

Hermit Crab
15-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Missed it how did it go and how often is it on?

Spent about 30mins talking about each team. Hibs fan was outnumbered 5/1 by jambos. Like they didn't plan that :rolleyes: It was pretty fair though and hearts fans got stuck into their players about how some were lazy and not good enough. Holts name came up as did sows a few times. They think sow is too casual and that they don't have any headers of the ball.

Hibs boy made points about how Stubbs has not had long at the helm and how he's still experimenting with his team. Also how fans patience may wear thin as nothing less than promotion would be acceptable for hibs, spoke about being in transition again and thinks we're aiming for playoffs at best. Spoke about our howling defending in the opening 5 games and some players that shouldn't be in the team and some that are and should be doing better.

Its a weekly show. 10 pm Monday nights. Very amateur though. Sounds like it's being transmitted from the hosts garden shed.

heretoday
16-09-2014, 07:05 AM
I'll not be bothering with that.

Fenriz
17-09-2014, 06:47 AM
I know they're definitely wanting more Hibs fans in future, think the plan is to have a rolling selection of supporters for the panel if possible. If anyone's in the Tranent area and interested they should get in touch as it could be a worthwhile endeavour in future, particularly with a more balanced panel.

Its a weekly show. 10 pm Monday nights. Very amateur though. Sounds like it's being transmitted from the hosts garden shed.

As it was the first show, I think they were still experimenting with where to put the mics for a panel based discussion between 5 people. Hopefully it'll sound better in future (I know that my radio etiquette wasn't the best, banging the table and breathing into the mic!)

Fenriz
19-09-2014, 01:52 PM
If anyone was interested, Monday night's show is now online, tidied up and interspersed with some 'On this week...' features. If anyone likes the format it would be good to get more Hibees involved; the idea is a rolling panel of supporters and I probably don't have the time to contribute more than once or twice a month.

http://m.mixcloud.com/MNFitba/monday-night-fitba-150914/