PDA

View Full Version : NHC Andy Robertson

HibernianJK
15-09-2014, 07:25 PM
What a player this young guy looks. Didn't get a proper look at him when he was at Utd but seen him a couple of times for Hull now and he looks brilliant. Looks like he could be Scotland's left back for years to come. Very exciting young player :agree:

Stewboy
15-09-2014, 08:00 PM
He looks the business

No McHattie though

TheFamous1875
15-09-2014, 08:13 PM
He's very, very good. The best Scottish full back for a long time. The fact that Celtic released him as a teen for being 'too small' is just typical of the attitude to football in this country. Well done to Dundee United for spotting him, I just wish it was us that spotted him with our resources. Hopefully our overhaul will see us getting these types of players before our rivals.

I really enjoyed watching Dundee United last season and he was a huge part of their attacking football. Great to see such a young Scottish player more than holding his own and impressing down in the big league. Hull City's just the start for him. He can end up at a huge club if he keeps this up.

Stax
15-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Very decent player, on a yellow now, he'll need to be careful..

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Very decent player, on a yellow now, he'll need to be careful..

Thought the ref got that wrong, never a booking. :wink:

Scottie
15-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Great move for the lad and the national team with him going to Hull.

Can an only see him going on to even bigger and better things

SteveHFC
15-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Great move for the lad and the national team with him going to Hull.

Can an only see him going on to even bigger and better things

Hibs?

Stax
15-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Thought the ref got that wrong, never a booking. :wink:
:greengrin Good old fashioned challenge..

eastterrace
15-09-2014, 08:41 PM
He's very, very good. The best Scottish full back for a long time. The fact that Celtic released him as a teen for being 'too small' is just typical of the attitude to football in this country. Well done to Dundee United for spotting him, I just wish it was us that spotted him with our resources. Hopefully our overhaul will see us getting these types of players before our rivals.

I really enjoyed watching Dundee United last season and he was a huge part of their attacking football. Great to see such a young Scottish player more than holding his own and impressing down in the big league. Hull City's just the start for him. He can end up at a huge club if he keeps this up.

he is a proper left back , no like the pish we have.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Great wee player. Just about sold the jerseys in the 93rd minute tonight though. Glad he got away with it

ekhibee
16-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Great young player. I always remember McNamara talking about him one day and saying that after each game Robertson played for Utd he was asking how Queens Park got on.