PDA

View Full Version : Alex Harris

Unseen work
14-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Might of missed something but where was he today? Injured or not selected?

oconnors_strip
14-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Might of missed something but where was he today? Injured or not selected?

Yesterday he was not selected and sitting in stand

MontrealHibs
14-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Not selected, due to injury, should be available again for next week.

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Wonder if he'll play for the under 20's on Tuesday?

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Wonder if he'll play for the under 20's on Tuesday?
He will need to as for me Mcgeoch and Kennedy both look more likely to be able to go by players and have more strength than Alex so think it takes pressure off him to maybe have a run in under 20s and then push for place Sinclair also tracked back wide with pace and strength on one occasion and we on a ball back that others would simply have given up on .

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-09-2014, 09:18 PM
I would not be surprised to see him go out on loan in the January window. Drop down a league and get regular games. Some easy wins to get his confidence built back up.

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I would not be surprised to see him go out on loan in the January window. Drop down a league and get regular games. Some easy wins to get his confidence built back up.

Barring the loan is that not what we've sorted for him?!

If he needs to drop another level it doesn't bode well.

Hibernian Verse
14-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Not selected, due to injury, should be available again for next week.

Don't know where you got that from as he's very much injury free.

whiskyhibby
15-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Good

JimBHibees
15-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Got to be said the signings during the window are really direct competition to Alex, Danny, Sam etc and it is completely up to them to earn a place in the team which is exactly the way it should be.

fife hfc
15-09-2014, 10:39 AM
As with david Wetherspoon who now seems to be producing the form he is capable of. I hope fans don't get on the back of Alex and let him get his confidence back as injury and Butcher (if rumours of bullying are true) seemed to have had a major impact on him and Stubbs just needs to get him to believe in himself again and we will have a player.

PISTOL1875
15-09-2014, 11:32 AM
As with david Wetherspoon who now seems to be producing the form he is capable of. I hope fans don't get on the back of Alex and let him get his confidence back as injury and Butcher (if rumours of bullying are true) seemed to have had a major impact on him and Stubbs just needs to get him to believe in himself again and we will have a player.

Oh they are true alright , so much so that AH's parents went to the club after last season ended to try and buy his contract out and get him out of the club..

Deansy
15-09-2014, 11:43 AM

Agreed - hopefully Alex gets back to the form he showed when he started in the first team. I've never been so excited or thrilled by a Hibs-player in a long, long time !!!.

Pretty Boy
15-09-2014, 11:54 AM
A wee break is exactly what he needs.

He looks scared to try anything at the moment, doesn't want to run and drive at teams and doesn't always look like he wants the ball.

I like AH and hope he comes good but a few weeks in the 20s and taking him out the spotlight might be a good idea.

oconnors_strip
15-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Oh they are true alright , so much so that AH's parents went to the club after last season ended to try and buy his contract out and get him out of the club..

Who told you this? And if true it would have only been his mum as his dad sadly passed away last year

PISTOL1875
15-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Who told you this? And if true it would have only been his mum as his dad sadly passed away last year

Come on Nikki , I am not gonna put anything up on here..

oconnors_strip
15-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Come on Nikki , I am not gonna put anything up on here..

Send me a pm then. Also saying parents is wrong because of his dad, just giving your source the heads up

Hibernian Verse
15-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Send me a pm then. Also saying parents is wrong because of his dad, just giving your source the heads up

It's untrue.