PDA

View Full Version : #hibileaks/Hands On Hibs/BuyHibs (Merged)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

jacomo
08-10-2014, 09:21 PM
I wondered when she was appointed if she was another patsy put up by the owner and his chimp to take the flack away from them.

Initially i think their plan worked, but that's changing and i can see this turning ugly again very soon.

Really? She doesn't look like a patsy (previous employees may have done). I think she genuinely felt this was a big challenge and a chance to build her career in football, not be used as cover for others.

However, I do worry that there is an agenda here, where STF wants to hand over to some sort of community-owned model and that's the mandate she's been given. Regardless of issues elsewhere, she's going to plough on with that project while the club itself continues to decline.

In my view, it's time to park this stuff about fan representation etc until Hibs are back on the right path again.

blackpoolhibs
08-10-2014, 09:37 PM
I don't think she is in charge of anything, I think she has to get everything passed by Petrie before she even farts.

legends of 73
08-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Anyone attend the above meeting tonight like to share what was said

GreenLake
09-10-2014, 05:15 AM
Billy, you have a PM :-)

Yes frustrated I can't believe what I was asked to do then blanked,,I even flew back especially!!!!!

I will never learn but I just went on positivity the feel and need to do something!!!!

Thanks for making an effort to help the club. Hopefully someone else will see a value in your work sometime soon.

GreenLake
09-10-2014, 05:16 AM
I don't think she is in charge of anything, I think she has to get everything passed by Petrie before she even farts.

Every fart is a prisoner in the boardroom.

DarrenSQH
09-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Handed a letter into Hibernian today

Hopefully it's attached to this post..

They have a meeting scheduled for Wed 8 October at voodoo rooms.. It's on Facebook so I'll try get it uploaded

Anyone go to the meeting and know what went on?

Sergio sledge
09-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Have they published the proof of their claims yet?

Brightside
09-10-2014, 12:03 PM
Anyone attend the above meeting tonight like to share what was said

What meeting? Would be nice to know what ALL hibs fans are agreeing to now.

bigwheel
09-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Does the lack of feedback from the meeting suggest very few people turned up ??

Pretty Boy
09-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Keep an eye on the Holyrood Boxing Gym page on Facebook. There's usually some HOH stuff on there.

Nothing about last night yet though.

Cod Boy
09-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Was there a break to have a fag.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Keep an eye on the Holyrood Boxing Gym page on Facebook. There's usually some HOH stuff on there.

Nothing about last night yet though.

Seems an odd place to put this info is it a link to elsewhere or it promoting the gym?

Are the folks behind HOH the same as last time round - if so maybe they could inform Johnnyboy;)

Pretty Boy
09-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Seems an odd place to put this info is it a link to elsewhere or it promoting the gym?

Are the folks behind HOH the same as last time round - if so maybe they could inform Johnnyboy;)

The 'head honcho' with HOH also runs the gym.

I'm 99.9% sure JC has nothing to do with this set up.

WHUHibs
09-10-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm sure JC would have nothing to do with this one!
In fact no-one should as it will have no credibility. !

Jonnyboy
09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
The 'head honcho' with HOH also runs the gym.

I'm 99.9% sure JC has nothing to do with this set up.

Correct. Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole :agree:

SunshineOnLeith
09-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Have this lot apologised for circulating malicious lies yet? Give me a lifetime of Farmer and Petrie over whatever halfwits are behind this 'movement'.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Have this lot apologised for circulating malicious lies yet? Give me a lifetime of Farmer and Petrie over whatever halfwits are behind this 'movement'.

With respect you must love it with these 2 mugs in charge of your team...

Unbelievable!

But I'm not suggesting for one minute we take the above people on board.

But we must get something on the table soon, very soon

Peevemor
09-10-2014, 06:35 PM
With respect you must love it with these 2 mugs in charge of your team...

Unbelievable!

Even if you're unhappy with the current ownership, you can't accuse people of financial impropriety without having proof to back up your claims, especially when your trying to gain as much publicity as possible.

jdships
09-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Even if you're unhappy with the current ownership, you can't accuse people of financial impropriety without having proof to back up your claims, especially when your trying to gain as much publicity as possible.

:top marks
Couldn't have put it more succinctly .
We need hard facts and policies not SPIN .
Look what has been /is/and will be happening at Ibrox when a bunch of " Hooray Henry's" get involved

:flag:

IanM
10-10-2014, 09:23 PM
No idea how reliable but seen this in Twitter..

@HibeesLatest: I can confirm from my sources that Rod Petrie WILL stand down at the end of the season. Rod's family members have told several people. #HFC

Anyone that uses 'my sources' usually means it's bull****

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2014, 09:27 PM
We can only pray this is true. :pray:

DaveF
10-10-2014, 09:28 PM
If it's true then its only half a dozen seasons late.

silverhibee
10-10-2014, 09:30 PM

@HibeesLatest: I can confirm from my sources that Rod Petrie WILL stand down at the end of the season. Rod's family members have told several people. #HFC

If the case Petrie wouldn't tell anyone.

Don't believe it sadly.

FranckSuzy
10-10-2014, 09:35 PM

Going by their other Tweets, I would be very surprised if this was true or that they had 'sources' close to RP............

Disclaimer: if it's true then I'll be :partyhibb

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Going by their other Tweets, I would be very surprised if this was true or that they had 'sources' close to RP............

Disclaimer: if it's true then I'll be :partyhibb

They are also saying Titus Bramble will sign after the game tomorrow, i think your first assumption was right Suzy. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
10-10-2014, 10:05 PM
They are also saying Titus Bramble will sign after the game tomorrow, i think your first assumption was right Suzy. :greengrin

:agree: :crazy: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
10-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Hibees Latest‏@HibeesLatest (https://twitter.com/HibeesLatest)9 mins9 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/HibeesLatest/status/520695016914960385)
"@19tmb (https://twitter.com/19tmb) delighted to have signed for hibs tonight on a 2 year deal! Can't wait to start playing and get us promoted #ggthh (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ggthh?src=hash)". Only problem is, Titus hasn't 'tweeted' since 26/9 :cb

Heisenberg
11-10-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the guy who was saying Ronaldinho was signing for us. He's at the wind up.

Jim Herriot
11-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Hibees Latest‏@HibeesLatest (https://twitter.com/HibeesLatest)9 mins9 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/HibeesLatest/status/520695016914960385)
"@19tmb (https://twitter.com/19tmb) delighted to have signed for hibs tonight on a 2 year deal! Can't wait to start playing and get us promoted #ggthh (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ggthh?src=hash)". Only problem is, Titus hasn't 'tweeted' since 26/9 :cb

What's ggthh? Glory glory to hearts halfwits?

IanM
14-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Hands oN Hibs - there's a statement about their meeting last week on FB - can't upload it as I'm at work but highlights of the chat being 'fake consultations' 'factual information' and a 'guerilla marketing campaign'..

I honestly don't know what to make of this

WHUHibs
14-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Hands oN Hibs - there's a statement about their meeting last week on FB - can't upload it as I'm at work but highlights of the chat being 'fake consultations' 'factual information' and a 'guerilla marketing campaign'..

I honestly don't know what to make of this

To be honest Ian I would not give this a lot of profile.

In simple terms a respected poster on here suggested that someone was approached for the board which LD denied although there could be some substance that DF did do this. Secondly guerrilla marketing is in simple terms PR and that is something HIBS have always done.

The sea of change could happen but I don't think taking on the respected HOH name is right as it is I believe not supported by any of the originals who were well respected.

Big Frank
14-10-2014, 12:39 PM
To be honest Ian I would not give this a lot of profile.

In simple terms a respected poster on here suggested that someone was approached for the board which LD denied although there could be some substance that DF did do this. Secondly guerrilla marketing is in simple terms PR and that is something HIBS have always done.

The sea of change could happen but I don't think taking on the respected HOH name is right as it is I believe not supported by any of the originals who were well respected.

I dont understand. Hands on and hands off ?

Its completely different and its matters not a jot if any originals "support" it. ? Do you have an issue with these people as you feel they shouldn't be given a lot of profile.

Its a good start imo.

Im just an outsider looking in (weary of all the behind the scenes nonsense going on, you know one of them old fashioned hibs fans who just want to cheer a proper fitba team, befitting of the jersey), so genuinly interested that you feel strongly enough to post on them, and whilst not overly negative, there is no positivity in your post. Whats your alternative to these guys (if in fact you feel Hibernian actually need a change?)

WHUHibs
14-10-2014, 12:50 PM
I dont understand. Hands on and hands off ?

Its completely different and its matters not a jot if any originals "support" it. ? Do you have an issue with these people as you feel they shouldn't be given a lot of profile.

Its a good start imo.

Im just an outsider looking in (weary of all the behind the scenes nonsense going on, you know one of them old fashioned hibs fans who just want to cheer a proper fitba team, befitting of the jersey), so genuinly interested that you feel strongly enough to post on them, and whilst not overly negative, there is no positivity in your post. Whats your alternative to these guys (if in fact you feel Hibernian actually need a change?)

No Frank don't have an issue with a movement for change but it should be distinctive and not associated with a former group who are no longer involved unless I'm wrong.

The club does need a change and in my opinion the current regime won't achieve the desired result. It's quite easy to suggest it will change but we have been on this journey a long time and the team are in a worse position now than I can remember.

Gone are the days we would go down to the park, take off our jumpers and use them as goalposts and play till it was dark. That's when football was really fun and apart from the odd day out its not now! I'm looking forward to reading the response to viva post on questions then we will be better informed:wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
15-10-2014, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=Big Frank;4197881]I dont understand. Hands on and hands off ?

Its a good start imo.

Im just an outsider looking in (weary of all the behind the scenes nonsense going on, you know one of them old fashioned hibs fans who just want to cheer a proper fitba team, befitting of the jersey), so genuinly interested that you feel strongly enough to post on them, and whilst not overly negative, there is no positivity in your post. Whats your alternative to these guys (if in fact you feel Hib

In that case do you want to buy a Gucci watch? Afterall what's in a name? 

For me if a name is to be "repurposed" by different folks then they have to be upfront about it. Someone talked about credibility - that's part of if for me.

You could argue its about the movement for change regardless the banner maybe I'm just old-fashioned. Have original members even been consulted? at best these recent activists could be missing a trick...

CropleyWasGod
18-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Hibileaks and HBC have stepped things up on Twitter.

Not sure if I should be repeating the accusations on here.....but Twatters can find them.

bingo70
18-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Saying the money raised from the buy a brick scheme has disappeared?

SunshineOnLeith
18-10-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm still waiting for the Board to confirm that Rod Petrie is not, as a growing number of rumours are suggesting, a lizard.

Get in line, Hands On Hibs morons.

Kaiser1962
18-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Hibileaks and HBC have stepped things up on Twitter.

Not sure if I should be repeating the accusations on here.....but Twatters can find them.

Was thinking the same. Allegations of criminality and fraud being made now.

Sergio sledge
18-10-2014, 12:42 PM
They need to start producing evidence to back up their allegations. They've still not produced the evidence for their first allegation.

I can't see those tweets lasting long once Hibs get wind of them, they are alleging fraud so it is potentially libellous (or whatever it is in Scotland).

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Was thinking the same. Allegations of criminality and fraud being made now.

Any evidence being offered to support those allegations?

Pretty Boy
18-10-2014, 12:44 PM
If they have any evidence for their claims I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing it. As it stands we are seeing a lot of allegations from the internet equivalent of an unruly mob of loudmouths.

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 12:44 PM
They need to start producing evidence to back up their allegations. They've still not produced the evidence for their first allegation.

I can't see those tweets lasting long once Hibs get wind of them, they are alleging fraud so it is potentially libellous (or whatever it is in Scotland).

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

:agree: They should put up or shut up. Not what we need right now.

CropleyWasGod
18-10-2014, 12:46 PM

It's been asked for.

Pretty Boy
18-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Rod using Hibs cash to splash out on personalised number plates.

That claim would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Someones obviously desperate for a bit attention.

Thecat23
18-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Rod using Hibs cash to splash out on personalised number plates.

That claim would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Someones obviously desperate for a bit attention.

I can see Hibs taking legal action on this. Unless of course they have evidence but that's some statement to make without backing it up.

As much as I want him out I don't think they should be saying this without proof. Just trying to stir things I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooster
18-10-2014, 01:14 PM
I would bet my bottom dollar that Petrie is making money out of Hibs in some sort of underhand way.

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 01:15 PM
It's been asked for.

It's been asked for.

Let`s hope they don`t have to ask a third time! :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
18-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Let`s hope they don`t have to ask a third time! :greengrin

I'd make some sort of tasteless joke about Parkinson's, but Billy Connolly did it so much better than I could at the Usher Hall during the week.:greengrin

Chibs
18-10-2014, 02:02 PM
I would bet my bottom dollar that Petrie is making money out of Hibs in some sort of underhand way.

Sorry mate but that is pure and utter crap.
Petrie may be an incompetent idiot of a man regarding running a football club but to accuse him of being corrupt,and indoing so you imply STF, is utterly distasteful in my opinion.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Got to be the cheats at the wind up here, surely.

Believe it when I see it.

CropleyWasGod
18-10-2014, 02:29 PM

Don't think so. Holyrood Boxing Gym tweeted that STF has "raped" Hibs. :rolleyes:

marinello59
18-10-2014, 02:44 PM

It is hard to believe but they are Hibs fans. Reading through their stuff so far they don't give a stuff about Hibs, it's more about hearing their own voices. I hope the club wipes the floor with them.

bingo70
18-10-2014, 02:49 PM
It is hard to believe but they are Hibs fans. Reading through their stuff so far they don't give a stuff about Hibs, it's more about hearing their own voices. I hope the club wipes the floor with them.

They've had time to do so.

Imo the longer they don't stick up for themselves the more credibility this group will get imo.

Fwiw I think this club wants what's best for the club and are just doing what they can The only way they know how.

That's not to say I agree with their tactics though.

marinello59
18-10-2014, 02:54 PM
They've had time to do so.

Imo the longer they don't stick up for themselves the more credibility this group will get imo.

Fwiw I think this club wants what's best for the club and are just doing what they can The only way they know how.

That's not to say I agree with their tactics though.

Their tactics stink. They drone on about transparency yet still refuse to back up the serious claims they are making. Their call for unity last week rather contradicts the very hostile response they had towards the SDS survey statement. God help us if these clowns ever get any sort of power at our club. We are a mess and change is needed but there is no way I would follow this lot in to battle.

bigwheel
18-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Their tactics stink. They drone on about transparency yet still refuse to back up the serious claims they are making. Their call for unity last week rather contradicts the very hostile response they had towards the SDS survey statement. God help us if these clowns ever get any sort of power at our club. We are a mess and change is needed but there is no way I would follow this lot in to battle.

This

bingo70
18-10-2014, 03:02 PM

I don't think they want power at the club do they?

I just thought they wanted rid of farmer and petrie.

stantonhibby
18-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I don't think they want power at the club do they?

I just thought they wanted rid of farmer and petrie.

To be replaced by ??

bigwheel
18-10-2014, 03:09 PM
....unless the provide something to back up their claims, they should just be ignored...

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2014, 03:10 PM
....unless the provide something to back up their claims, they should just be ignored...

Is anyone taking them serious?

Eyrie
18-10-2014, 03:14 PM

Only their own egos until they produce actual evidence to justify their bizarre claims.

bigwheel
18-10-2014, 03:14 PM

Not even sure if they believe themselves

bingo70
18-10-2014, 03:19 PM
To be replaced by ??

The people that will take over after farmer leaves us. He won't be here forever.

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 03:21 PM

:agree: If there is no evidence, and the club go after them, then expect them to play the victim.

SunshineOnLeith
18-10-2014, 03:32 PM

This is the key point for me. They've outed themselves as idiots so hopefully people just let them tire themselves out until they get bored. If Hibs directly engaged with them or threatened legal action etc it would just embolden them.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Don't think so. Holyrood Boxing Gym tweeted that STF has "raped" Hibs. :rolleyes:

Classy! :take that

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 03:38 PM
This is the key point for me. They've outed themselves as idiots so hopefully people just let them tire themselves out until they get bored. If Hibs directly engaged with them or threatened legal action etc it would just embolden them.

It would, but I also imagine there`s a limit to how much libelous stuff STF and Hibs are prepared to have publicly thrown at them.

SunshineOnLeith
18-10-2014, 03:48 PM
It would, but I also imagine there`s a limit to how much libelous stuff STF and Hibs are prepared to have publicly thrown at them.

I agree there's a limit, but I think it's probably a limit to how widely disseminated they'd allow the nonsense to spread, rather than a limit to the volume of nonsense.

If people with enough brain cells to rub together to start a fire begin taking them seriously, that's the time to stamp it out. As long as it's just a few morons making up increasingly bizarre and stupid lies then they'll get bored soon enough.

jdships
18-10-2014, 03:50 PM
This is simply about personal agendas and inflated ego's.
Nothing to do with ensuring the future of Hibernian FC

" It would, but I also imagine there`s a limit to how much libelous stuff STF and Hibs are prepared to have publicly thrown at them. "
That I would say is a very pertinent point put forward by GG !!!!

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I agree there's a limit, but I think it's probably a limit to how widely disseminated they'd allow the nonsense to spread, rather than a limit to the volume of nonsense.

If people with enough brain cells to rub together to start a fire begin taking them seriously, that's the time to stamp it out. As long as it's just a few morons making up increasingly bizarre and stupid lies then they'll get bored soon enough.

Your first point makes sense to me. The bit in bold won`t be an issue as long as they continue to fail to back it up with any kind of credible evidence. Which makes you wonder why they are bothering to do it in the first place.... :agree:

Peevemor
18-10-2014, 03:59 PM
They obviously have no idea how difficult it, is in terms of accounting, to make money "dissappear". Even if it ended up in the account of the holding company instead of the football club, the bottom line is the same given the ownership structure.

The Green Goblin
18-10-2014, 04:00 PM
This is simply about personal agendas and inflated ego's.
Nothing to do with ensuring the future of Hibernian FC

" It would, but I also imagine there`s a limit to how much libelous stuff STF and Hibs are prepared to have publicly thrown at them. "
That I would say is a very pertinent point put forward by GG !!!!

cheers jd - if the club decide to call their bluff and take them on, then they (the people making the accusations) will get everything they deserve imo. they seem to have missed the point that you can`t have "hibileaks" without any actual leaks to speak of. as SOL says, as long as it`s all just pish and wind, it will die its own death soon enough.

grunt
19-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Jamie Montgomery fanning the flames in the Record

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/record-fc-hibernian-sir-tom-4459777

IT is almost 25 years since one of Scotland's most impressive fan movements, Hands Off Hibs, helped secure the future of a club on the brink.
The Hands Off Hibs campaign saw through the fakery and fawning of a clearly disingenuous buyout bid by the notorious Jambo hate-figure Wallace Mercer, henceforth known as He Who Shall Not Be Named, amongst other names.
Much has happened since the Hearts chairman tried to completely destroy a financially ruined Hibs in 1990, promising to merge our beloved club with our rivals across the city. The Hibs fans, smelling a rat, quickly realised that Hibernian were actually the subject of a hostile takeover by Hearts, and the inevitable protests, both peaceful and violent, followed.
The mass of Hibs supporters who rallied behind the stricken club at that point was something to behold, and that strength of feeling by a community of supporters played a major part in Sir Tom Farmer using his substantial wealth and influence to save the club. The fact we went on to secure a League Cup triumph months later was a sporting fairytale come true for us Hibees.
Fans around to witness the protests at that time against the ultimately defeated protagonist Mercer must have thought it would be the last time they would see that kind of movement at Easter Road again. Until now. Since then we have enjoyed European jaunts, relegation gloom, promotion parties and two League Cups. But our latest relegation reminded many of us of the dark old days of yesteryear.
With a nod to that tumultuous past, a new fans group has been born of our current plight - Hands On Hibs.
Still something of a splinter movement, HoH is starting to attract a firm groundswell of support from those fans frustrated at our lack of progress.
Hibs fans linked to HoH have spent a lot of time and energy in researching claims of financial mismanagement at the club. I have no idea whether they have the evidence or not, but I know they believe something unhealthy is going on at Hibs.
Until now, none of the evidence they claim to have has been given to the wider supporter base. The silence of board members when confronted with these claims has been held up by some sections of the support as a tacit acknowledgement that something is clearly wrong. But Hibs almost never officially comment on speculation, and they are unlikely to on this occasion either. I, for one, am intrigued to find out just what HoH have stumbled across. But holding back on releasing that evidence is starting to undermine the veracity of their claims.
What the group has done, however, is gain a healthy amount of respect from the wider support on how they are going about their protest, chiefly based on their decision not to cause internal fan rancour and accepting that some fans are happy with the status quo at Hibs.
The group is also embarking on a pretty clever piece of PR: they have delivered a letter to Hibs asking them to publicly guarantee any sale of the club would not be done separately from its assets, primarily the stadium and the training centre.
HoH know that Hibernian FC own the assets, they are clearly listed within the club accounts. But what they also know is that the club is owned by Sir Tom Farmer and that he could pull the rug from under us at any time, selling any parts of the club that he so wishes and in any manner he so chooses.
Hibs have said that any sale would have to be in the club's best interests, which I assume to mean in its entirety and including all assets. Why then not say this publicly? It is on this issue that HoH are starting to gain some traction.
Leeann Dempster recently told a meeting of fans that there was a possibility of Sir Tom would hand the club over to fans. She told supporters keen to know how much it was worth: "Why does it have to come down to money?"
If this is the case, and money is not at the centre of the Hibs universe, I can't understand why the club has not taken further steps to look at the various possibilities of new ownership, rather than plodding on under a regime most fans no longer trust or have faith in.
Sir Tom is the undoubted saviour of the club, it's true. But is he now overseeing the very thing he charged in on his white horse to prevent, it's demise? As far as we can see, he has made little investment in the club to help it prosper. He has, however, overseen the sale of its assets, including the car park next to the stadium and the many high-profile, big-money player sales.
It is these very player sales which worry me most, though. We all know the many millions of pounds Hibs made from the sale of our Golden Generation of stars such as Garry O'Connor, Kevin Thomson, Steven Fletcher and Scott Brown. These multi-million pound sales to our rivals, we were led to believe, would pay for a shiny new training centre and the completion of our shiny new stadium, Why then are we still in so much debt?
We haven't seen any of the funds raised going back in to the only asset that means anything - the team.
Can Hands On Hibs lift the lid? We wait with bated breath.

Peevemor
19-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Jamie Montgomery fanning the flames in the Record

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/record-fc-hibernian-sir-tom-4459777

Who's Jamie Montgomery? I take it he's not a journalist?

HFC 0-7
19-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Who's Jamie Montgomery? I take it he's not a journalist?

I take it you don't agree with what he is saying then?

djs69
19-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Still waiting to see all their evidence and still waiting to see Paul Kanes plan for a Hibs future??!

Kaiser1962
19-10-2014, 08:13 AM
I take it you don't agree with what he is saying then?

I think we are all "frustrated at our lack of progress".

Its how we address that where the differences of opinion lie.

marinello59
19-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Still waiting to see all their evidence and still waiting to see Paul Kanes plan for a Hibs future??!

To be fair to Paul Kane he did lay out what type of ownership model his group were aiming for. (51%). Whether you agreed with his aims he offered honest upfront leadership. I still hope that something comes out of his efforts.

djs69
19-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Where about did he lay it out? Is it documented anywhere? I must have missed it.

HFC 0-7
19-10-2014, 08:23 AM
I think we are all "frustrated at our lack of progress".

Its how we address that where the differences of opinion lie.

I think the article was ok, clearly his opinion and not fact but he is calling out these guys with the claims to show evidence which I think is a good thing. If everyone pushes them to show their evidence and they can't provide it, then it's put to bed.

marinello59
19-10-2014, 08:26 AM
I think the article was ok, clearly his opinion and not fact but he is calling out these guys with the claims to show evidence which I think is a good thing. If everyone pushes them to show their evidence and they can't provide it, then it's put to bed.

I'd agree with that. I would question his claim that there is any sort of groundswell building behind this group but as you say that's simply his own opinion.

grunt
19-10-2014, 08:35 AM
I'd agree with that. I would question his claim that there is any sort of groundswell building behind this group but as you say that's simply his own opinion.It's an opinion presented as fact, and like the HoH claims of financial skulduggery, it is presented with no evidence. I think this guy is out to make trouble, supporting his pals at HoH with airtime in a national newspaper. The questions about "where's the money gone" can be easily answered - have been answered by people on this very thread - but rather than study the real facts presented in the financial statements, he has continued to sow seeds of doubt.

I suspect this is exactly the sort of negative rubbish that Leeann was talking about in her post. He's stirring it. IMO.

Mikey
19-10-2014, 09:37 AM

This may be of interest to them..........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989

Peevemor
19-10-2014, 10:02 AM
It's an opinion presented as fact, and like the HoH claims of financial skulduggery, it is presented with no evidence. I think this guy is out to make trouble, supporting his pals at HoH with airtime in a national newspaper. The questions about "where's the money gone" can be easily answered - have been answered by people on this very thread - but rather than study the real facts presented in the financial statements, he has continued to sow seeds of doubt.

I suspect this is exactly the sort of negative rubbish that Leeann was talking about in her post. He's stirring it. IMO.

:agree: I hope Hibs see fit to at least respond to this.

Eyrie
19-10-2014, 10:08 AM
I think Hibs must be very careful how they handle this. They won't want to give the self-styled Hands On Hibs any credibility by responding to baseless claims of financial impropriety and any legal action to stop the smears could end up being a heavy handed PR own goal.

oregonhibby
19-10-2014, 10:12 AM
So how long do you allow this stuff to be out there. I would see no problem with action that stops these rumours because the longer they remain unchecked it plays into the hands of those who chose to make the statements. I understand this was done to one journalist back in the day.

SunshineOnLeith
19-10-2014, 10:12 AM
The Record won't run with this, Hibs, unlike Rangers, aren't big enough news to justify any sort of sustained campaign. And, unlike Hearts, there's zero evidence of any wrongdoing, just a few idiots making up nonsense.

No need for Hibs to do anything.

southsider
19-10-2014, 10:24 AM
We used have at least one big money buy each season. Keith, Murdo, McGinlay (when we bought him back) Jackson etc. These guys were all bought by Hibs for £400,000 +. We have not bought a player for that type of money (or that quality) for a number of years so perhaps these guys are right to ask the question about the money. I have been told, but not sure if true, the debt is £10 million.

Kaiser1962
19-10-2014, 10:33 AM
We used have at least one big money buy each season. Keith, Murdo, McGinlay (when we bought him back) Jackson etc. These guys were all bought by Hibs for £400,000 +. We have not bought a player for that type of money (or that quality) for a number of years so perhaps these guys are right to ask the question about the money. I have been told, but not sure if true, the debt is £10 million.

Those were all pre-Bosman signings. The last of those four (McGinlay) was signed 20 years ago next month.

Mikey
19-10-2014, 10:34 AM

Was it the same guy who told you about the "Andrew Carnaggie" stuff?

He'll be a wee bit closer this time :wink:

southsider
19-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Those were all pre-Bosman signings. The last of those four (McGinlay) was signed 20 years ago next month.
Ok but more recently we have taken in about £15 mill in transfer fee's and not bought any players for anything like pre-Bosman fee's. Just asking the question. We upgraded the stadium and have East Mains but these are not paid off.

Kaiser1962
19-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Ok but more recently we have taken in about £15 mill in transfer fee's and not bought any players for anything like pre-Bosman fee's. Just asking the question. We upgraded the stadium and have East Mains but these are not paid off.

I understand most of it was used to pay historical debt/loans.

Jonnyboy
19-10-2014, 11:24 AM
I think Hibs must be very careful how they handle this. They won't want to give the self-styled Hands On Hibs any credibility by responding to baseless claims of financial impropriety and any legal action to stop the smears could end up being a heavy handed PR own goal.

Sorry Eyrie, I disagree. Legal action would be entirely appropriate in my view

The Record won't run with this, Hibs, unlike Rangers, aren't big enough news to justify any sort of sustained campaign. And, unlike Hearts, there's zero evidence of any wrongdoing, just a few idiots making up nonsense.

No need for Hibs to do anything.

Sorry SOL, I disagree as the Record have already 'run with it' by allowing their Hibs blogger Jamie Montgomery to publish his blog on their site. The lack of evidence in itself suggests some sort of action ha\s to be taken IMO

CropleyWasGod
19-10-2014, 11:46 AM
The financial statements are in the public domain, so I don't see what the issue is.

Unless it's being suggested that they don't tell the true story......

Mikey
19-10-2014, 11:52 AM
The financial statements are in the public domain, so I don't see what the issue is.

The more recent ones are in The Vault.......

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?37-hibs-net-Vault

southsider
19-10-2014, 12:00 PM

Not suggesting anything but 20 years ago we were quite a big player in the transfer market. Now we dont buy players or even sell players as none of them are good enough. This is why we in a lower league i am sorry to say. Nobody in charge at ER feels responsible for the state of our club. We will never improve until Farmer/Petrie are gone. When my Euromillions numbers come up (and they will !), they will be gone.

Peevemor
19-10-2014, 12:00 PM

Clubs of our size will rarely pay transfer fees (though in recent times we've shelled out for Makalamby, O'Brien, James Collins, Nish and Riordan among other "nominal" fees), because, as we know, players can walk away for nothing at the end of their contract. Pre-Bosman, this wasn't the case - the only players that left for free were either retiring, really crap, or had served the club well and were let go for free toward the end of their career as a gesture of goodwill to help them find another club.

If you pay attention to the annual accounts that are published and the accompanying threads on here, it's been pretty easy to follow what's being going on cash wise since the debt peaked at around £18m and the car park was sold. £10m of debt could be about right, given the mortgages are around £8m and we undoubtedly lost a packet last year.

The_Horde
19-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Not suggesting anything but 20 years ago we were quite a big player in the transfer market. Now we dont buy players or even sell players as none of them are good enough. This is why we in a lower league i am sorry to say. Nobody in charge at ER feels responsible for the state of our club. We will never improve until Farmer/Petrie are gone. When my Euromillions numbers come up (and they will !), they will be gone.

That's just a sign of the times unfortunately. No teams in the SPL make big buys anymore unless they've already sold for hefty amounts and even then it's pennies in comparison.

I'm not for a second doubting what these guys say. What I will say is the general consensus (at least from on here) is that nobody will take them seriously until they back up their info with evidence.

I want Petrie and Farmer out as much as the next person but in order for them to gather the movement they require to move forward they're going to have to have proof.

Peevemor
19-10-2014, 12:11 PM
;4202944']That's just a sign of the times unfortunately. No teams in the SPL make big buys anymore unless they've already sold for hefty amounts and even then it's pennies in comparison.

I'm not for a second doubting what these guys say. What I will say is the general consensus (at least from on here) is that nobody will take them seriously until they back up their info with evidence.

I want Petrie and Farmer out as much as the next person but in order for them to gather the movement they require to move forward they're going to have to have proof.

I am. I'd be astonished if it's not total crap!

legends of 73
19-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Hibs boards reply to HOH and their counter reply for those interested

https://twitter.com/handsonhibs/status/523030597552590848

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2014, 12:40 PM

Summary:

HOH: You're *hite.

Board: Naw we're no.

The Falcon
19-10-2014, 12:45 PM

Can someone remind me what the "basic and polite questions" were?

It would seem to me that allegations of impropriety have been made which has been refuted by Rod. So its up to them (HoH or whoever they are) to now offer their evidence that Rod is lying.

PS Rod needs to spell check his mail, or have someone read it for him.

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2014, 01:04 PM
The people that will take over after farmer leaves us. He won't be here forever.

:brickwall

HFC 0-7
19-10-2014, 01:05 PM
It's an opinion presented as fact, and like the HoH claims of financial skulduggery, it is presented with no evidence. I think this guy is out to make trouble, supporting his pals at HoH with airtime in a national newspaper. The questions about "where's the money gone" can be easily answered - have been answered by people on this very thread - but rather than study the real facts presented in the financial statements, he has continued to sow seeds of doubt.

I dont think he is stirring it to be honest. He said in the article that there is no evidence despite people asking to see it. I read it very much as his take on things and no facts. The club needs to respond IMO, and they should respond strongly if these claims are all lies. Its doing nothing to unite the support at the minute and any groups that are spreading lies need shut down quickly.

Club comes out and proves the claims are false - job done. No one will ever give these groups of people the time of day again.

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2014, 01:07 PM

Absolute ****ing mentalists.

SunshineOnLeith
19-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Sorry SOL, I disagree as the Record have already 'run with it' by allowing their Hibs blogger Jamie Montgomery to publish his blog on their site. The lack of evidence in itself suggests some sort of action ha\s to be taken IMO

The Record haven't published anything actionable or even inflammatory. It's just their regular Hibs blogger writing about something that's going on around Hibs. If they were dedicating their back page to it I'd be concerned but frankly, how many people do we really think read the Hibs blog on the Daily Record website?

The problem nowadays is that people read things on Twitter/Facebook and immediately accept them as fact. Just look at half of the threads on here during any given transfer window for evidence of that. So if people start publicly challenging these tubes, they'll either inadvertently repeat, or allow HoH to repeat, their made up nonsense and the response from HoH will be "Why doesn't the club deny it?", "No smoke without fire" etc. It might seem simple for Hibs to just issue a complete denial, but that just gives the allegations a legitimacy and wider audience that they don't merit.

I'd wager than 80% or more of the people who've read HoH's stuff have came through Hibs.net at some point. So it's worth making it very visible on this site that the people behind Hands on Hibs are stupid, lying charlatans who think that they can convince Hibs fans of financial impropriety on behalf of Sir Tom and Rod Petrie by simply making up fictional stories.

Joe6-2
19-10-2014, 01:28 PM
i dont think he is stirring it to be honest. He said in the article that there is no evidence despite people asking to see it. I read it very much as his take on things and no facts. The club needs to respond imo, and they should respond strongly if these claims are all lies. Its doing nothing to unite the support at the minute and any groups that are spreading lies need shut down quickly.

Club comes out and proves the claims are false - job done. No one will ever give these groups of people the time of day again.

this!!!

The Falcon
19-10-2014, 01:34 PM

Why is the onus on the club to disprove spurious claims made by others? Surely those making the accusation should be able to support their statement(s) with evidence, or take their claims (with their evidence) to the relevant authorities?

Kaiser1962
19-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Why is the onus on the club to disprove spurious claims made by others? Surely those making the accusation should be able to support their statement(s) with evidence, or take their claims (with their evidence) to the relevant authorities?

An eminently sensible solution Hugh but, sadly, not likely to happen.

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 01:43 PM

FFS what about us with poor eyesight, i can hardly read that. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2014, 01:51 PM
FFS what about us with poor eyesight, i can hardly read that. :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMo6Ju8SJ8o

bingo70
19-10-2014, 03:26 PM
:brickwall

Sorry, farmer will be here forever?

Don't think there's any need for the smart arse reply.

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 03:28 PM
I understand most of it was used to pay historical debt/loans.

Who run up they debts.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Can someone remind me what the "basic and polite questions" were?

It would seem to me that allegations of impropriety have been made which has been refuted by Rod. So its up to them (HoH or whoever they are) to now offer their evidence that Rod is lying.

PS Rod needs to spell check his mail, or have someone read it for him.

All this letter writing stuff lends itself to copying mistooks - all you need is one crop typist...

True transparency would have a scanned / photo versions or original letter and response - has that been shared (sorry too busy with kids to investigate - call it lazy journalism ;)

Phil D. Rolls
Sorry, farmer will be here forever?

Don't think there's any need for the smart arse reply.

I think there was a need for a better reply than the one you gave.

Q: Who is going to replace Farmer.
A: Somebody else.

If you're going to argue for change, and convince others you have the right answers, you'll need to do better than that.

You're talking about tearing down one regime, with no clear idea what to do next. I'd rather have Farner than Anyone But Farmer.

silverhibee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMo6Ju8SJ8o

That doesn't make it much better, or i need new specs. :greengrin

southsider
19-10-2014, 03:39 PM
I may be wrong as my memory is now getting worse but did STF not buy the club from the receiver after Edinburgh Hibernian PLC (i think) went bust. £320,00 rells a bell. Then he split the club from ER (later to put it back) for a move to green belt land at Straiton.

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2014, 03:42 PM
That doesn't make it much better, or i need new specs. :greengrin

Did Derek get on yesterday?

bingo70
19-10-2014, 03:43 PM
I think there was a need for a better reply than the one you gave.

Q: Who is going to replace Farmer.
A: Somebody else.

If you're going to argue for change, and convince others you have the right answers, you'll need to do better than that.

You're talking about tearing down one regime, with no clear idea what to do next. I'd rather have Farner than Anyone But Farmer.

There needs to be a plan for life after farmer. Right now there's not one that I'm aware of, that's something this new hands on hibs, kanes group and others are trying to address just now.

After farmer leaves fir whatever reason hibs will continue, I know that even if I don't know who will take over.

You obviously think farmer will live forever but I disagree.

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2014, 03:45 PM
There needs to be a plan for life after farmer. Right now there's not one that I'm aware of, that's something this new hands on hibs, kanes group and others are trying to address just now.

After farmer leaves fir whatever reason hibs will continue, I know that even if I don't know who will take over.

You obviously think farmer will live forever but I disagree.

Ok then. I didn't say Farmer would live forever, but you seem to believe I think that. Makes me wonder how much thought you've given anything, other than that something has to change.

HFC 0-7
19-10-2014, 04:57 PM

Because these claims have the potential to cause negativity and uncertainty. IMO that is exactly what they are designed for, the longer they go on and are added to the more chance of people believing them. The club could shut this down quickly IMO and shut these people up giving them zero credibility in the future. The club is struggling in this league, they are trying to rebuild everything so they don't need these sorts of claims, I would imagine it would be easy for the club to prove where the monies from the stones went for example.

Mikey
19-10-2014, 07:06 PM

It's been asked for.

There's nothing here that suggests the money was earmarked for any particular project.........

http://www.eastterrace.co.uk/index.php?page=home

The Green Goblin
19-10-2014, 07:12 PM
There's nothing here that suggests the money was earmarked for any particular project.........

You think there might be something in these allegations?

Mr White
19-10-2014, 07:13 PM

After the cost of the granite, the engraving and the installation I'm not convinced there would have been a massive amount left over tbh. I find it a lot easier to believe this is nonsense designed to play on the emotional involvement of the fans who bought one (myself included), compared to the allegation that STF and RP appropriated the surplus for themselves.

Mikey
19-10-2014, 07:16 PM
You think there might be something in these allegations?

The allegation is that the money was to go towards a Hibs Museum but didn't. There's no mention of a museum in the launch and I have never heard it suggested until that Tweet.

So in a word........ No :greengrin

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Did Derek get on yesterday?

He did, got the last 20 minutes, not much doing in game but it was more about him just getting a wee run out, will play part in a bounce game tomorrow and more than likely play as a tralist again next week, just needs the match fitness/sharpness plus his training through the week.

Kaiser1962
19-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Who run up they debts.

The club ran up the debts.

Jonnyboy
19-10-2014, 07:27 PM
He did, got the last 20 minutes, not much doing in game but it was more about him just getting a wee run out, will play part in a bounce game tomorrow and more than likely play as a tralist again next week, just needs the match fitness/sharpness plus his training through the week.

Excellent news :thumbsup:

The Green Goblin
19-10-2014, 07:28 PM
The allegation is that the money was to go towards a Hibs Museum but didn't. There's no mention of a museum in the launch and I have never heard it suggested until that Tweet.

So in a word........ No :greengrin

Ah. I would have been amazed if you did, but for a minute there I thought at least one of us had lost the plot. :greengrin

The Green Goblin
19-10-2014, 07:29 PM

Who is he trialling with? Good luck to him btw.

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 08:12 PM
The club ran up the debts.

What on.

Under the stewardship of who.

:greengrin

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Excellent news :thumbsup:

Watched him at HT J and he was pinging them in from all over the pitch hitting the back of the net each time, his only chance he got when he came on was a free kick and he hit the wall with it :greengrin folk will disagree with me on this but he still has it, he just needs someone to take a chance on him and hopefully after a few games to get back in the sharpness of things he could do a job for someone, but he enjoyed the wee 20 minutes he got,smile on his face again. :greengrin

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Who is he trialling with? Good luck to him btw.

Brechin FC

Jonnyboy
19-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Watched him at HT J and he was pinging them in from all over the pitch hitting the back of the net each time, his only chance he got when he came on was a free kick and he hit the wall with it :greengrin folk will disagree with me on this but he still has it, he just needs someone to take a chance on him and hopefully after a few games to get back in the sharpness of things he could do a job for someone, but he enjoyed the wee 20 minutes he got,smile on his face again. :greengrin

Brilliant and for what it's worth I reckon he could still do a job at a good level :agree:

schinkenotto
19-10-2014, 09:48 PM

Exactly.The people involved should be very careful with their unfounded defamatory statemens .They have no real interest in Hibs only in self promotion.I've had a season ticket for over 40 years and am also a shareholder and while I'm totally appalled at the present state of the club,I would walk away for life I any of these people got within half a mile of Easter Road.They have nothing to offer the Club but to try to blacken the reputations of others for their own ends.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2014, 10:00 PM
I see STF has taken the time to send hand written letters to the 2 wee bairns that delivered letters to his house on behalf of HOH the other day.

hibees 7062
19-10-2014, 10:05 PM

He should train with Hibs then sign for Ross County Silver :greengrin

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 10:12 PM
He should train with Hibs then sign for Ross County Silver :greengrin

:tee hee:

silverhibee
19-10-2014, 10:12 PM
I see STF has taken the time to send hand written letters to the 2 wee bairns that delivered letters to his house on behalf of HOH the other day.

Any idea what was said PB.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Any idea what was said PB.

No idea what was in the original letters.

Replies are here:

https://m.facebook.com/HolyroodBoxingGym/photos/pb.162174193892198.-2207520000.1413756869./620893038020309/?type=1&source=54

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=620892991353647&id=162174193892198&set=pb.162174193892198.-2207520000.1413756869.&source=54

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2014, 10:28 PM

Good news, hope he gets a team soon. :thumbsup:

Haymaker
19-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Brechin FC

Should be smashing them in for us! :agree:

hibees 7062
19-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Should be smashing them in for us! :agree:

:hyper:

The Green Goblin
19-10-2014, 11:22 PM
No idea what was in the original letters.

Replies are here:

https://m.facebook.com/HolyroodBoxingGym/photos/pb.162174193892198.-2207520000.1413756869./620893038020309/?type=1&source=54

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=620892991353647&id=162174193892198&set=pb.162174193892198.-2207520000.1413756869.&source=54

At the risk of making a right fool of myself - are they real? They`re not, right?

What`s all that about "sticking in at school"?? Is that genuine, or a patronising "go f*** yourself"?

Help...:greengrin

macd123
20-10-2014, 12:20 AM
At the risk of making a right fool of myself - are they real? They`re not, right?

What`s all that about "sticking in at school"?? Is that genuine, or a patronising "go f*** yourself"?

They look real to me. I actually think STF and bradley agree on much more than they realize.

Phil D. Rolls
20-10-2014, 06:21 AM
That headed notepaper looks like its been made with a John Bull set. It has an address but no company or individual name - Farmer must go if he thinks that's acceptable.

Kaiser1962
20-10-2014, 07:46 AM
What on.

Under the stewardship of who.

:greengrin

Pick any one from "speculate to accumulate" or "investment" :greengrin

Like nearly all football clubs it didn't really go well.

Kaiser1962
20-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Because these claims have the potential to cause negativity and uncertainty. IMO that is exactly what they are designed for, the longer they go on and are added to the more chance of people believing them. The club could shut this down quickly IMO and shut these people up giving them zero credibility in the future. The club is struggling in this league, they are trying to rebuild everything so they don't need these sorts of claims, I would imagine it would be easy for the club to prove where the monies from the stones went for example.

An example would be that there's another post just above yours (on my screen at least) asking how much STF paid for Hibs initially despite this having been done to death over many years are the club expected to respond to things like this every time it is raised?

If somebody has an accusation to make then we are all listening but they (the accusers) need to back it up. As I see it responsibility lies with them to prove their claims by providing supporting evidence.

The AGM should be coming up shortly and I am pretty sure a lot of these questions will be asked, which is probably the right time and place if done in a civil manner.

Jack
20-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Accountancy Question.

Re the demands for an inventory.

Would the auditor not make up an inventory when STF took over, maybe recheck/update this from time to time, but any significant additions or deletions from this list would be noted in the annual accounts?

If thats correct then these guys should be sent packing with a wee note saying that the information is already in the public domain.

Its not up to Hibs to waste time and money providing this information again.

CropleyWasGod
20-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Accountancy Question.

Re the demands for an inventory.

Would the auditor not make up an inventory when STF took over, maybe recheck/update this from time to time, but any significant additions or deletions from this list would be noted in the annual accounts?

If thats correct then these guys should be sent packing with a wee note saying that the information is already in the public domain.

Its not up to Hibs to waste time and money providing this information again.

Referred to this a few times on this thread, and in other fora.

The Balance Sheet in the Financial Statements IS the "inventory" of assets and liabilities at each Balance Sheet date. Those statements are prepared by the club, and independently audited. The major assets (which, I presume, is what the snipers are on about), ie ER and EM, are explicitly mentioned, particularly when they are revalued.

I don't think the personalised number-plates are listed separately, though. :rolleyes:

Jack
20-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Referred to this a few times on this thread, and in other fora.

The Balance Sheet in the Financial Statements IS the "inventory" of assets and liabilities at each Balance Sheet date. Those statements are prepared by the club, and independently audited. The major assets (which, I presume, is what the snipers are on about), ie ER and EM, are explicitly mentioned, particularly when they are revalued.

I don't think the personalised number-plates are listed separately, though. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

silverhibee
20-10-2014, 12:15 PM

Would be funny if the kids responded that "school is a nightmare as we get a hard time and picked on for being Hibs supporters, it's no fun" :greengrin "and we never went anywhere for our holidays as our parents decided to spend all our holiday savings on over the top prices to watch Hibs this season, apart from that things are great and we love being dragged along to watch Hibs."

"Please think of the kids Mr Farmer". :greengrin

silverhibee
20-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Pick any one from "speculate to accumulate" or "investment" :greengrin

Like nearly all football clubs it didn't really go well.

:thumbsup:

grunt
20-10-2014, 05:20 PM
New Facebook post from the Hands on Hibs team

https://www.facebook.com/463793980429256/photos/a.464213177054003.1073741828.463793980429256/480588095416511/?type=1&theater

DaveF
20-10-2014, 05:26 PM
New Facebook post from the Hands on Hubs team

https://www.facebook.com/463793980429256/photos/a.464213177054003.1073741828.463793980429256/480588095416511/?type=1&theater

I see they have the old 80's Hibs top in their photo. How very 'retro'.

A new page - Any news out tomorrow then...........

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-10-2014, 05:53 PM

Good to hear!

HFC 0-7
20-10-2014, 06:07 PM
An example would be that there's another post just above yours (on my screen at least) asking how much STF paid for Hibs initially despite this having been done to death over many years are the club expected to respond to things like this every time it is raised?

If somebody has an accusation to make then we are all listening but they (the accusers) need to back it up. As I see it responsibility lies with them to prove their claims by providing supporting evidence.

The AGM should be coming up shortly and I am pretty sure a lot of these questions will be asked, which is probably the right time and place if done in a civil manner.

That should be the case but sadly it isnt. LD found the need to come on here and clear a few things up, nothing wrong with the club doing it. HOH / HIBILEAKS wont go away with their accusations unless they are made to show their evidence or the club prove otherwise. IMO, the club can do this the quickest which means the fans know whats happened and any groups dreaming up accusations will think twice. The club need as little negativity as possible right now, shut these allegations down quickly is the best bet IMO.

SunshineOnLeith
20-10-2014, 06:17 PM

Still no apology for spreading malicious lies.

The Green Goblin
20-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Would be funny if the kids responded that "school is a nightmare as we get a hard time and picked on for being Hibs supporters, it's no fun" :greengrin "and we never went anywhere for our holidays as our parents decided to spend all our holiday savings on over the top prices to watch Hibs this season, apart from that things are great and we love being dragged along to watch Hibs."

"Please think of the kids Mr Farmer". :greengrin

:faf: Too much.

Sergio sledge
20-10-2014, 10:03 PM

"HOH are making the positive campaign for change"
Yet one of the main parts of their campaign is #hibileaks where they spread malicious and pretty serious allegations and rumours about how STF and RP have been swindling the club out of money for years and are yet to produce any evidence for any of their allegations.
If they truly were "making the positive campaign for change" they'd have steered clear of the unproven negative allegations and actually made the positive case for change.
They've no credibility until they produce the evidence.

silverhibee
20-10-2014, 11:42 PM
:faf: Too much.

:thumbsup:

1two
26-10-2014, 08:22 PM
2 relegations
5 chairmen
13 managers
Over 40 directors
£8 million in debt
No future strategy

Time for action

Anyone else get one of these cards?

Aside from today's games, which was ruined by the goal of the season, I feel myself wanting to get behind a supporters movement because things need changed at our club.

But sorry guys, the answer isn't just to get rid of the current incumbents. That would be having 'no future strategy'.

What is the future strategy? Who should be driving it?

tamig
26-10-2014, 08:33 PM
I've never heard of a backward strategy so wonder why they feel the need to add the word future. Strange.

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Time For Action

Got a few words with **** today but he was in a heated conversation about the stickers/flyers and posters all over Leith today with some dude, think the guy was trying to remove them and he was being told to leave them alone, heard the same thing happened outside the Hibs club this morning.

This group aren't going away and i do believe they are getting under the skins of some at Hibs, how it will pan out is anyone's guess, "Time For Action" i wonder how hibs take that statement.

SteveHFC
26-10-2014, 08:52 PM
2 relegations
5 chairmen
13 managers
Over 40 directors
£8 million in debt
No future strategy

Time for action

Anyone else get one of these cards?

Aside from today's games, which was ruined by the goal of the season, I feel myself wanting to get behind a supporters movement because things need changed at our club.

But sorry guys, the answer isn't just to get rid of the current incumbents. That would be having 'no future strategy'.

What is the future strategy? Who should be driving it?

I got a card.

marinello59
26-10-2014, 09:03 PM
I got a card.

Did it have any proof on it regarding their previous claims?

Mr White
26-10-2014, 09:13 PM
I walked past one of the guys involved in this before the game today at the junction of hawkhill avenue and the entrance to the east stand and overheard him saying "and he'll move us out to Straiton". Now I've read a few references to some claims about this on here lately and assumed it's nonsense but if guys are openly handing out fliers, disrupting meetings and posting inflammatory information online to this effect, presumably it will reach a point where hibs respond in some way? I'm assuming this is their aim, to draw the club out into dialogue in a public forum, or is there some substance to the claims? Like I say I'm doubtful but it seems like people are going to considerable length to provoke a response here.

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2014, 09:17 PM
I walked past one of the guys involved in this before the game today at the junction of hawkhill avenue and the entrance to the east stand and overheard him saying "and he'll move us out to Straiton". Now I've read a few references to some claims about this on here lately and assumed it's nonsense but if guys are openly handing out fliers, disrupting meetings and posting inflammatory information online to this effect, presumably it will reach a point where hibs respond in some way? I'm assuming this is their aim, to draw the club out into dialogue in a public forum, or is there some substance to the claims? Like I say I'm doubtful but it seems like people are going to considerable length to provoke a response here.

Has that land not been built on now? :confused:

Mr White
26-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Has that land not been built on now? :confused:

The land that was earmarked 20 years ago has been as far as I know. I'm assuming these guys are at it but I'd be interested to know exactly what "it" is. Have they been fed duff info or is it a deliberate strategy to ruffle a few feathers?

blackpoolhibs
26-10-2014, 09:24 PM
The land that was earmarked 20 years ago has been as far as I know. I'm assuming these guys are at it but I'd be interested to know exactly what "it" is. Have they been fed duff info or is it a deliberate strategy to ruffle a few feathers?

They don't actually say anything, i cant take anything they say seriously.

Peevemor
26-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Looks to me like they're going all out to piss off STF at the very time when we need his support most.

MoscowHibs
26-10-2014, 10:11 PM
I got a card.

Me tae, it was last seen flying oot my car window intae the murky waters of the Forth tae howls of protest fae one of my passengers. He wanted it for roach material as that was all it was worth apparently.

silverhibee
26-10-2014, 10:24 PM

That's my thinking as well, but what's the reason for it, just say the do get the response they hope for, will that be when" time for action" starts.

This group want Petrie and Farmer out the club, that is quite clear, i can only see them stepping up the pressure as the season goes by, they aren't going away that's for sure.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 12:30 PM
The latest assertion is that STF has made 600k profit from the ticket office. When challenged on this, they say "ask the Board".

Pretty Boy
27-10-2014, 12:35 PM
I never even took a card yesterday as I knew it would be the same waffle we have seen plenty times before from the HOH mob.

The only way to deal with STF and Rod is to approach them with a coherent and sustainable plan and the funds to back it up. Mud slinging and lies aren't going to get anyone anywhere.

Seveno
27-10-2014, 12:42 PM
As far as I am concerned, the people behind Hands on Hibs have zero credibility due to the lies printed on these cards. I agree that STF and Petrie are long past their sell by date but these tactics are pretty despicable and definitely not 'Hibs class'.

Bleeds green
27-10-2014, 05:48 PM
There embarrassing one o them standing outside the hibs store wi his broon stone island fleece jacket on I refused to take the card, they think the current board/owner are clueless but they look as if you couldn't rub two braincells between the lot

silverhibee
27-10-2014, 06:30 PM
There embarrassing one o them standing outside the hibs store wi his broon stone island fleece jacket on I refused to take the card, they think the current board/owner are clueless but they look as if you couldn't rub two braincells between the lot

Why did you not mention that to them when you had the chance, get your point over to them rather than coming on here and slating them, they are approachable folk, does it matter what they wear.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Why did you not mention that to them when you had the chance, get your point over to them rather than coming on here and slating them, they are approachable folk, does it matter what they wear.

It seems that every time someone approaches them on Twitter or FB, the standard line is "ask the Board".

I see that their card from yesterday mentions "over 40 directors" since RP was appointed. I have counted less than half of that. :rolleyes:

I'm_cabbaged
27-10-2014, 06:41 PM

As silver says they're approachable folk and I can assure you they're not lacking a few brain cells. Not sure if they're barking up the right tree though. 😀

blackpoolhibs
27-10-2014, 06:44 PM
It seems that every time someone approaches them on Twitter or FB, the standard line is "ask the Board".

I see that their card from yesterday mentions "over 40 directors" since RP was appointed. I have counted less than half of that. :rolleyes:

Why don't they just publish what they have so it can be questioned?

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Why don't they just publish what they have so it can be questioned?

They have been asked, more than a few times. :rolleyes:

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Wasn't RP at hibs a while before he was appointed CEO/chairman? Maybe the over 40 directors number also accounts for the time he wasn't 'directly' running the club? Or have you accounted for then as well CWG?

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 06:58 PM
;4209845']Wasn't RP at hibs a while before he was appointed CEO/chairman? Maybe the over 40 directors number also accounts for the time he wasn't 'directly' running the club? Or have you accounted for then as well CWG?

I can't remember when RP was appointed, but have skimmed the Companies House file since 1991, when STF bought us. I can only see about 20.

Happy to be proved wrong though.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2014, 07:02 PM
I can't remember when RP was appointed, but have skimmed the Companies House file since 1991, when STF bought us. I can only see about 20.

Happy to be proved wrong though.

Mid September 1996

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Mid September 1996

Cheers, Jonny.

Looks like 23.

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Cheers, Jonny.

Looks like 23.

I've no idea whether that number is good or bad. How does it compare with other clubs at our level?

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 07:18 PM
;4209868']I've no idea whether that number is good or bad. How does it compare with other clubs at our level?

It's neither good or bad.

Many (most?) of our Board members have been non-executive, and have not been paid. For that reason, it's not unusual for members to do a stint of a few years, and then move on.

HoH have just said this on their FB page:-

We could, of course, give you all the answers immediately. However Hands On Hibs will release information when it suits the campaign and when it is agreed by our group. Of course if the board publish their strategy for the future we might not need to.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2014, 07:22 PM

Many (most?) of our Board members have been non-executive, and have not been paid. For that reason, it's not unusual for members to do a stint of a few years, and then move on.

We could, of course, give you all the answers immediately. However Hands On Hibs will release information when it suits the campaign and when it is agreed by our group. Of course if the board publish their strategy for the future we might not need to.

Surely if they want Hibs fans to support their group they should be saying what it is the fans are signing up for? Bizarre

greenlex
27-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Surely if they want Hibs fans to support their group they should be saying what it is the fans are signing up for? Bizarre

Very much this. Rebels without a cause/clue?

grunt
27-10-2014, 07:35 PM

We could, of course, give you all the answers immediately. However Hands On Hibs will release information when it suits the campaign and when it is agreed by our group. Of course if the board publish their strategy for the future we might not need to.Let's hope the Board don't publish their strategy for the past - then we'll all be in trouble!

Jack
27-10-2014, 07:37 PM

Go on Crops tease them. Two weeks and all will be revealed ... you heard it there 2 ... 3 months ago.

It really does seem as though they're making it up as they go along hoping not to trip up along the way.

To me though they seem to be tripping up at every opportunity.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Go on Crops tease them. Two weeks and all will be revealed ... you heard it there 2 ... 3 months ago.

It really does seem as though they're making it up as they go along hoping not to trip up along the way.

To me though they seem to be tripping up at every opportunity.

They now say that Companies House are wrong. :cb

SunshineOnLeith
27-10-2014, 07:44 PM

Saw that one, made me chuckle.

Delusional fantasists at best. Malicious idiots in truth.

grunt
27-10-2014, 07:46 PM
They now say that Companies House are wrong. :cbWell done to you for asking the questions, but I don't envy you. It looks like you are arguing with two year old children. This is surely a Hearts wind up?

Bleeds green
27-10-2014, 07:52 PM

I did ask the guy with the beard and was just told to wait and see, amateurs if you ask my opinion they will lack any credible support without telling fans what they 'supposedly' know

SunshineOnLeith
27-10-2014, 07:57 PM
The dismissal of the Companies House stuff reminds me of the day we got Hearts' creditors list. Can't remember if it was Caversham or Cropley but the response to "Aye that's clearly made up Hobo pish, how would they get that information?" of "I bought it off Companies House for one pound" really made me laugh.

One of these days Hands on Hibs will come up with a lie that can't be disproven within 5 minutes using information in the public domain but until then, I'm still demanding answers. ROD PETRIE IS A LIZARD. If he isn't, why don't the Club make a statement?

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Have the board made any statements denying the info thus far?

Peevemor
27-10-2014, 08:09 PM

Saw that one, made me chuckle.

Delusional fantasists at best. Malicious idiots in truth.

Well done to you for asking the questions, but I don't envy you. It looks like you are arguing with two year old children. This is surely a Hearts wind up?

Maybe they're trying to include everyone they've ever seen in the directors' box, but can't remember/recognise/count past 40? :dunno:

And what's the "agent" stuff all about?

oregonhibby
27-10-2014, 08:10 PM

No but they are showing "V" in a fundraising effort!

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 09:00 PM

Not sure why they would.

The FB and Twitter stuff is the online version of pub-gossip. Unless the accusations become nasty, there's no point in denying anything.

What really annoys me is that such nonsense gets in the way of real efforts to change the regime. If you go into bat against STF and RP with 10 bits of evidence against them, and it turns out that 9 of them are crap, their position is strengthened..... no matter how damning the other 1 is. It's much better to argue with 1 undeniable and untouchable fact.

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Not sure why they would.

The FB and Twitter stuff is the online version of pub-gossip. Unless the accusations become nasty, there's no point in denying anything.

What really annoys me is that such nonsense gets in the way of real efforts to change the regime. If you go into bat against STF and RP with 10 bits of evidence against them, and it turns out that 9 of them are crap, their position is strengthened..... no matter how damning the other 1 is. It's much better to argue with 1 undeniable and untouchable fact.

Surely a board (who aren't exactly flavour of the month with most hibs fans as it is) wouldn't want to risk losing even more supporters? So would it not make sense for them to release evidence, if they have it, that the info is incorrect?

IMO if they just sit and hope it goes away they're hiding something.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Surely a board (who aren't exactly flavour of the month with most hibs fans as it is) wouldn't want to risk losing even more supporters? So would it not make sense for them to release evidence, if they have it, that the info is incorrect?

I prefer the view that they're innocent until proven guilty.

In each of the main accusations against the Board/STF, there is enough evidence in the public domain to disprove them. IMO, it's up to the accusers to tell us why publicly-available information is incorrect.

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 09:35 PM
I prefer the view that they're innocent until proven guilty.

In each of the main accusations against the Board/STF, there is enough evidence in the public domain to disprove them. IMO, it's up to the accusers to tell us why publicly-available information is incorrect.

You're entitled to that view. All I'm saying is some fans may not see it that way. Can the board afford that?

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 09:37 PM
You're entitled to that view. All I'm saying is some fans may not see it that way. Can the board afford that?

Unproven accusations play right into the Board's hands.

ancient hibee
27-10-2014, 09:45 PM

Why not?

blackpoolhibs
27-10-2014, 09:51 PM

Why don't they offer up the evidence then? :confused:

SunshineOnLeith
27-10-2014, 09:54 PM

Release evidence?

It's available in the public domain. Hands on Hibs are stupid, malicious liars.

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Release evidence?

It's available in the public domain. Hands on Hibs are stupid, malicious liars.

I don't see why it's unreasonable to ask the same question of the board as well though. That's all I'm saying.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 10:07 PM
I don't see why it's unreasonable to ask the same question of the board as well though. That's all I'm saying.

What question?

500miles
27-10-2014, 10:12 PM
I heard that Rod Petrie has been putting tablets in Alex Harris' meals to stop him growing because he refuses to pay for new training kit.

I heard that Rod Petrie has ordered Kennedy not to play any more in case there is a police camera in the crowd, and he's refusing to pay for any speeding fines.

I heard that Rod Petrie and STF are siphoning the cooking oil from the catering equipment at ER and selling it on the black market as bio-fuel to line their own pockets.

Can I have admin rights to Hibileaks yet?

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 10:13 PM
What question?

To provide evidence that what they're being accused of isn't true?

We're gonna go round in circles here. Forgive me for not trusting Petrie fully.

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2014, 10:15 PM
To provide evidence that what they're being accused of isn't true?

As has been said, they don't need to. The evidence is out there, in the public domain.

FYI, that evidence has either been independently audited or,in the case of the directors stuff, is held by Companies House.

The_Horde
27-10-2014, 10:22 PM
As has been said, they don't need to. The evidence is out there, in the public domain.

FYI, that evidence has either been independently audited or,in the case of the directors stuff, is held by Companies House.

This might be the case. But you're in a fortunate position that you know where to look. I'm willing to bet 80%-90% of hibs fans wouldn't have the foggiest where to find this kind of info. I certainly didn't until today.

Peevemor
27-10-2014, 10:36 PM
This might be the case. But you're in a fortunate position that you know where to look. I'm willing to bet 80%-90% of hibs fans wouldn't have the foggiest where to find this kind of info. I certainly didn't until today.

I disagree. The information's there for anyone that's interested enough to look. These clowns are coming out with a load of scurrilous crap supported by, so far, ZERO evidence.

Either they don't have a clue or they're deliberately lying in an effort to rock the boat.

They should either put up or shut up, because all they're doing at present is making themselves and they're followers look daft.

SunshineOnLeith
27-10-2014, 10:37 PM

There's a winding up petition against Hibs in the Court of Session next Tuesday.

Now, I've just made that up. But 80-90% of Hibs fans probably don't know where to look to disprove that, even though it's in the public domain. If I start posting it on Twitter and Facebook would you expect Hibs to waste time issuing a statement to prove me wrong?

I've got the advantage (burden? :greengrin ) of knowing slightly more about Hibs' affairs than is in the public domain so I always leave it to the likes of Cropley to produce facts in case I accidentally wander over any lines, but there's quite simply no room for Hands on Hibs and their lies in any kind of mature, adult discussion about the future of Hibs.

greenlex
27-10-2014, 11:47 PM

What the hell is the info?

Iain G
28-10-2014, 04:28 AM
There's a winding up petition against Hibs in the Court of Session next Tuesday.

Does this mean you are on the wind up? ;-)

Jack
28-10-2014, 06:33 AM

Personally, and from the evidence on here, the false (sorry, so far unsubstantiated claims that are never going to become substantiated) claims seem to be drawing some sympathy from the support for Rod and STF

Beefster
28-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Personally, and from the evidence on here, the false (sorry, so far unsubstantiated claims that are never going to become substantiated) claims seem to be drawing some sympathy from the support for Rod and STF

Yup.

If the campaign group has evidence then they would release it to put maximum pressure on Rodders (and actually kick off some press interest) IMHO. The fact that they are claiming institutions like Companies House are wrong about stuff and dismissing anyone questioning their assertions as 'agents' implies that there isn't a great deal behind the claims.

Despite moaning about Rodders' management style for years, I'm a member of a "board-sanctioned forum" so what would I know?

Mikey
28-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Despite moaning about Rodders' management style for years, I'm a member of a "board-sanctioned forum" so what would I know?

Is that what they're saying? That's quite funny :greengrin

Here's another thing they must have missed........

http://www.hibs.net/content.php?392-hibs-net-response-to-the-club-s-statement-of-29th-May

And that isn't made up!

Beefster
28-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Is that what they're saying? That's quite funny :greengrin

Here's another thing they must have missed........

http://www.hibs.net/content.php?392-hibs-net-response-to-the-club-s-statement-of-29th-May

And that isn't made up!

To be fair, I might have misinterpreted it. Now that I think about it, they may be talking about the supporter meetings with Dempster or the Bounce.

greenginger
28-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Sorry, I'm not up to speed on the latest Hands on Hibs fantasies.

I know about STF raking it in from rents for the ticket office, and Petrie charging large sums for pitch maintenance at East Mains.

Is there something knew ?

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Sorry, I'm not up to speed on the latest Hands on Hibs fantasies.

I know about STF raking it in from rents for the ticket office, and Petrie charging large sums for pitch maintenance at East Mains.

Is there something knew ?
Hibs have been committing criminal acts for years by not advising Companies House of their directors.

Jail the Maidencraig 2.

DarlingtonHibee
28-10-2014, 11:08 AM

L7 - simple question.

Most of us are at a loss as to what STF or RP have done, that has either hurt Hibs, or had some personal gain at the detrement of Hibs ?

What we need is HOH (or whoever) to provide some facts or evidence (simple bullet points would do), otherwise this thread is a complete waste of time, and if anything re-inforces that we are safe under STF.

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 11:15 AM
L7 - simple question.

Most of us are at a loss as to what STF or RP have done, that has either hurt Hibs, or had some personal gain at the detrement of Hibs ?

What we need is HOH (or whoever) to provide some facts or evidence (simple bullet points would do), otherwise this thread is a complete waste of time, and if anything re-inforces that we are safe under STF.

I just don't think they'd be sticking their neck on the line making these things up if there wasn't any substance to it. Especially when you consider the potential ramifications of doing so. Has anyone considered that (similar to the likes of TC123 with his inside info) they can't release evidence without exposing the source?

All I'm saying is what harm is there in asking the board?

DarlingtonHibee
28-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I just don't think they'd be sticking their neck on the line making these things up if there wasn't any substance to it. Especially when you consider the potential ramifications of doing so. Has anyone considered that (similar to the likes of TC123 with his inside info) they can't release evidence without exposing the source?

I give up - I'm out:rolleyes:

Bad Martini
28-10-2014, 11:23 AM
:cb

I keep wondering how Farmer aquired this £170 million at the age of 70+ and it keeps pointing to the same thing...

He's been ripping of the Hibs since the early 90's. Bill Gates and Ambrovich have it all wrong; to make money, one must come along and fleece a Scottish fitba team for a few hundred/thousand quid over 20+ years, in the public eye and with a section of your fans out to prove your every move is "dodgy".

Without being blunt, he's 73 years old and has £170m.

Lets turn this around; why waste whatever time he has left, screwing Hibs out anything? If I were him, I'd be inevsting that money in beer, holidays and **** loads of.....well, I'd spend it anyway :greengrin

Am off to find some of this grade a radgepowder that's circulating Embra the noo :greengrin

Stone radge. Utter, stone radge. :thumbsup:

Deansy
28-10-2014, 11:24 AM

They can afford anything they want to (just NOT when the transfer-window is open !) - the entire argument is over a board who don't give once solitary-ounce of 'Donald Duck' for this club, it's future or the fans.

BALANCING THE BOOKS - THE ONE AND ONLY OBJECTIVE !

Beefster
28-10-2014, 11:25 AM

If I want to ask the missus if she's been spending money on shoes, I need to either provide the shoes, a receipt or the bank statement as evidence. Why would I ask the question otherwise?

A favoured tactic of conspiracy theorists is "just asking questions" when they have heehaw evidence in order to raise doubts and muddy the waters. Until HoH produce some evidence, they're doing the same thing.

FranckSuzy
28-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Have to say that never mind all the 'accusations', I didn't like their tactic of sending children to STF's house to deliver a letter....

DarlingtonHibee
28-10-2014, 11:34 AM
They can afford anything they want to (just NOT when the transfer-window is open !) - the entire argument is over a board who don't give once solitary-ounce of 'Donald Duck' for this club, it's future or the fans.

BALANCING THE BOOKS - THE ONE AND ONLY OBJECTIVE !

I said I was out, but couldn't go with congrats on the worst post of 2014.

Most business /people in the real word need to "balance the books" - but as I said - those in the real world...:rolleyes:

JimBHibees
28-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Have to say that never mind all the 'accusations', I didn't like their tactic of sending children to STF's house to deliver a letter....

What was this? Never heard about that.

Golden Bear
28-10-2014, 11:47 AM

:agree:

I presume that that would be considered a legitimate tactic under their guerrilla warfare campaign.

Peevemor
28-10-2014, 12:16 PM
I heard that STF was seen neither at ER nor EM the day that JFK was shot.

And Lord Lucan has a moustache.

Just sayin' like...

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:18 PM
If I want to ask the missus if she's been spending money on shoes, I need to either provide the shoes, a receipt or the bank statement as evidence. Why would I ask the question otherwise?

A favoured tactic of conspiracy theorists is "just asking questions" when they have heehaw evidence in order to raise doubts and muddy the waters. Until HoH produce some evidence, they're doing the same thing.

Just because there's no receipt or shoes that you can see doesn't mean it's not happening though. Your suspicions are there for a reason..

bighairyfaeleith
28-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Just because there's no receipt or shoes that you can see doesn't mean it's not happening though. Your suspicions are there for a reason..

He may be suspicious because he's a ****ing lunatic though. Just saying.

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 01:27 PM
He could be looking for any excuse to get rid of his wife, no matter what the truth is.

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:32 PM
He could be looking for any excuse to get rid of his wife, no matter what the truth is.

Then she's an untrustworthy old boot who's dragged down your reputation and lost you your house in cramond. You're now living in a council flat in broomhouse for at least a year maybe more.. And you're still in debt..

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:33 PM
He may be suspicious because he's a ****ing lunatic though. Just saying.

:hilarious

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Then she's an untrustworthy old boot who's dragged down your reputation and lost you your house in cramond. You're now living in a council flat in broomhouse for at least a year maybe more.. And you're still in debt..
Even though she didn't buy the shoes?

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Even though she didn't buy the shoes?

Whatever she's been doing, it's all led to the current failure.

Peevemor
28-10-2014, 01:39 PM

So accusing here of stuff she hasn't done is fine then?

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:43 PM
So accusing here of stuff she hasn't done is fine then?

Not if there's a chance it could be true.

Peevemor
28-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Not if there's a chance it could be true.

Monkeys, typewriters and Shakespeare spring to mind.

The_Horde
28-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Monkeys, typewriters and Shakespeare spring to mind.

Deary me.

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 01:53 PM
In the divorce court, she'd get the lot, because Beefster couldn't prove any of the things he'd suspected her of. .....no matter what else she might have been doing.

Peevemor
28-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Deary me.

You started it.

Mr White
28-10-2014, 02:00 PM
So suspicion and accusation in the absence of any evidence to back it up, and despite evidence to the contrary, is legitimate........because there's a possibility it might be true?

Bit of an unsinkable rubber duck then.

CropleyWasGod
28-10-2014, 04:26 PM
HoH's latest FB post says, in part:-

We need to see a cultural shift at the club placing supporters, employees and the community back at the centre of everything our club does. Even in these difficult times paying Hibernian staff the Living Wage is an essential part of making that change a reality.

Is there a suggestion that Hibs don't pay the LW?

Golden Bear
28-10-2014, 04:34 PM
HoH's latest FB post says, in part:-

We need to see a cultural shift at the club placing supporters, employees and the community back at the centre of everything our club does. Even in these difficult times paying Hibernian staff the Living Wage is an essential part of making that change a reality.

Is there a suggestion that Hibs don't pay the LW?

:agree:

It's all very political, but yes going by this article, we don't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29807293