PDA

View Full Version : Queen Of The South

Hibeesmad
14-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Massive game next week, they are on good form at the moment and they should have a new manager in place for next week. Not going to be easy but I'm going to go for a Hibs win! GGTTH

silverhibee
14-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Looking forward to the day out, Hibs need to turn up from the first whistle and be more direct.

Malonga and Cummings need to start this game.

Hibeesmad
14-09-2014, 03:54 AM
Looking forward to the day out, Hibs need to turn up from the first whistle and be more direct.

Definitely!

HH81
14-09-2014, 06:23 AM
I have made decision to go and will get tickets tuesday morning.

Itsnoteasy
14-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Massive game next week, they are on good form at the moment and they should have a new manager in place for next week. Not going to be easy but I'm going to go for a Hibs win! GGTTH

Yes it is a massive game next week. They have won the same amount of games as us and are only 2 points in front. Would hardly call that good form.Another 3-2 win for the cabbage.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Same team that finished yesterdays game to start for me.

greenpaper55
14-09-2014, 11:22 AM
We will need to play a lot better than yesterday that's for sure.

hibby6270
14-09-2014, 11:35 AM

Agreed :agree:

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Yes it is a massive game next week. They have won the same amount of games as us and are only 2 points in front. Would hardly call that good form.Another 3-2 win for the cabbage.
They do have three players that have scored four goals or more so it will be a tricky fixture if we continue to give away kamikaze goals like the second one Cowdenbeath were gifted

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Another game on astro, hope we fair better than the last one

Sir David Gray
14-09-2014, 05:56 PM
If we win, we go fourth.

Not bad considering we were sitting bottom with 12 minutes left of yesterday's game.

emerald green
14-09-2014, 06:06 PM
This is the sort of fixture where the Hibs midfield, in particular, are going to have to step up to the plate (cliché I know!).

They are going to have to make tackles, and win them, and let their opposite numbers know they won't be bullied, but at the same time not get sent off for rash stupid stuff.

I'm not convinced Hibs have got enough steel in that area of the team, or are streetwise enough. Never an easy place to go and win, so stop the free gift scheme too.

DH1875
14-09-2014, 06:09 PM
If we've any chance of being in the mix come the end of the season then its games like this where we need to pick up points.

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 06:53 PM
If we've any chance of being in the mix come the end of the season then its games like this where we need to pick up points.
And don't pick up any injuries on another artificial pitch ,or would that then qualify us to get Leigh on loan .

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 06:59 PM
And don't pick up any injuries on another artificial pitch ,or would that then qualify us to get Leigh on loan .

Expect us to be playing a few times at Spartans ground this week. Anyone got any indication how good the Queens surface is? Hopefully better than Alloa's!

Are you going Ronnie?

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Expect us to be playing a few times at Spartans ground this week. Anyone got any indication how good the Queens surface is? Hopefully better than Alloa's!

Are you going Ronnie?

This was one of the away grounds I wanted to go to Billy ,but combination of putting a deposit down on new car and it being weekend before I get paid has probably put paid to that trip this time round .For some reason have been to all the home games so far and Ibrox has been only away game .To date they aren't playing well enough to get me there every week Also in my sons absence the missus enjoyed the day out on Saturday so much she wants to go to the Rangers game , :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2014, 08:05 PM
will there be a general sale of tickets for this game ?

B.H.F.C
14-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Need to go and get a win, particularly with a trip to Ibrox the following week. We need to string some kind of run of results together. Hopefully we go out and have a proper go from the off.

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 08:11 PM
This was one of the away grounds I wanted to go to Billy ,but combination of putting a deposit down on new car and it being weekend before I get paid has probably put paid to that trip this time round .For some reason have been to all the home games so far and Ibrox has been only away game .To date they aren't playing well enough to get me there every week Also in my sons absence the missus enjoyed the day out on Saturday so much she wants to go to the Rangers game , :confused:

You can only do what you can afford, although better giving Queens the money than Rangers!

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 08:12 PM
will there be a general sale of tickets for this game ?

Of course it will, got a pretty decent allocation

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 08:24 PM
You can only do what you can afford, although better giving Queens the money than Rangers!
Agree and based on the venomous reception we got from a small home support ,am in no hurray to go back My 24 year old daughter went to that one with me ,and she couldn't believe the intensity of hatred directed at us !we were right beside their support you could see the eyes bulging out forehead as they whipped themselves up into a frenzy . :furious::sairhead::fuming:

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Of course it will, got a pretty decent allocation

i was only asking :greengrin i've no idea how many tickets we were given and no information on the QoS site apart from where to get tickets through there

"Pay at the Gate"
Adults £16
OAP/Concessions £9
Under 16 £5
Disabled Person + 1 carer FREE

Away fans will only be able to purchase tickets from the ticket office behind the East Stand (the "new" stand).

and here

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/queen_of_the_south.html#Ground%20Layout

Away fans are located in the relatively new Galloway News (East) Stand, which is shared with home supporters. Around half this stand is allocated, which is around 1,100 seats. If demand requires it, then the whole of this stand can be allocated, taking the total allocation to 2,200

no idea how up to date the info is