PDA

View Full Version : Highlights/interviews

RoxburghHibs
13-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Is there any highlights or soundbits from todays match online?

Just seems like a media blackout on Hibs?

S4uzee
13-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Is there any highlights or soundbits from todays match online?

Just seems like a media blackout on Hibs?

Really miss not having highlights this season

Sir David Gray
13-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Big difference in the match report coverage on the BBC website this season too.

Apart from the derby, our match reports have consisted of about three short paragraphs.

Ryan91
13-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Really miss not having highlights this season

SPFL youtube channel is supposed to carry highlights of all 42 teams in the SPFL, at least according to the advertising boards at the game today, but all I can see is highlights from the Premier League plus a few other bits and pieces from the lower leagues.

Normally the Saturday highlights are uploaded on youtube at 10pm the same day (but you have to use non-UK proxies to view them before Sunday 5pm).

One video so far tonight, and surprise, surprise it's to do with Celtic.

It's a shambles really, no wonder the Scottish game is thought of so poorly elsewhere

Ryan91
13-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Big difference in the match report coverage on the BBC website this season too.

Apart from the derby, our match reports have consisted of about three short paragraphs.

Match reports from this Weekend's games featuring Hibs, Hearts and The Rangers

Hibs: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090956
Hearts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090984
The Rangers: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29073477

Hibs & Hearts get the three same short paragraphs and The Rangers get a lengthy report similar to that of the games featured in the Premier League.

:bitchy:

AFKA5814_Hibs
13-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Hope there's highlights somewhere cause I reckon there were a few thousand Hibs fans who missed the winner. 😉

RoxburghHibs
13-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Match reports from this Weekend's games featuring Hibs, Hearts and The Rangers

Hibs: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090956
Hearts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090984
The Rangers: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29073477

Hibs & Hearts get the three same short paragraphs and The Rangers get a lengthy report similar to that of the games featured in the Premier League.

:bitchy:

BBC= British Broadcasting Corporation

Says it all

Ryan91
13-09-2014, 10:25 PM

Says it all

If you are looking to blame someone then blame BBC Glasgow rather than the BBC as a whole.

greenlex
13-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I really don't get this boo Hoo Glasgow teams get more written and highlights beating. They are the two biggest clubs and gave the largest support so they are catered for we get a a wee but because we aren't as well supported. Teams that are even less supported get less than us. Some teams with **** all support get next to **** all reporting. It's the way of the world. We really need to deal Witt it.

RoxburghHibs
13-09-2014, 11:04 PM
I really don't get this boo Hoo Glasgow teams get more written and highlights beating. They are the two biggest clubs and gave the largest support so they are catered for we get a a wee but because we aren't as well supported. Teams that are even less supported get less than us. Some teams with **** all support get next to **** all reporting. It's the way of the world. We really need to deal Witt it.

Burton v York watched by a couple thousand yet they get interiews online post match.

So yeah deal with it <sigh>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090431

Scotland is second class compared to England. Maybe when we get independence we will get the coverage we deserve. :)

greenlex
13-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Burton v York watched by a couple thousand yet they get interiews online post match.

So yeah deal with it <sigh>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29090431

Scotland is second class compared to England. Maybe when we get independence we will get the coverage we deserve. :)
The BBC in Glasgow covered Burton v York? Wow. It's enough to make you vote YES

RoxburghHibs
13-09-2014, 11:32 PM
The BBC in Glasgow covered Burton v York? Wow. It's enough to make you vote YES

Doubt it's Glasgow more likely London ya dafty

Hibeesmad
13-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Hibs just posted an interview with Stubbs from after today's game on HibsTv

Billy McKirdy
14-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Hibs just posted an interview with Stubbs from after today's game on HibsTv

Don't want interviews, want goals!! Nothing online about Hibs from BBC or SPFL youtube since Falkirk game...total shambles, I wonder exactly why I pay my tv licence..

Not In The Know
14-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Don't want interviews, want goals!! Nothing online about Hibs from BBC or SPFL youtube since Falkirk game...total shambles, I wonder exactly why I pay my tv licence..

Fact of the day.

The bbc pay Alan Hansen more for just ONE episode of match of the day than they do for the broadcast rights of Scottish domestic football for a whole year.

Bonkers.

Keith_M
14-09-2014, 08:01 AM
BBC's Full Report, for anyone interested...

Jason Cummings scored with almost the last kick of the game to give Hibernian a dramatic win over Cowdenbeath.

Hibs took the lead in the first half when Matthew Kennedy crossed for Jordon Foster to head home.

Sean Higgins and Jon Robertson struck to turn the match in Cowden's favour in the second half.

Dominique Malonga converted a penalty after Forster was fouled and Cummings struck in stoppage time to secure Hibs' second Championship win of the season.

YehButNoBut
14-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Malonga pen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SOY9CvH4E

Big_Franck
14-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Fact of the day.

The bbc pay Alan Hansen more for just ONE episode of match of the day than they do for the broadcast rights of Scottish domestic football for a whole year.

Bonkers.

Do you have links to these stats? That's unbelievable if true.

The BBC's coverage of Scottish football has never been great IMO, but the coverage we are getting now is pathetic. Even more so when you compare it to the likes of tiny clubs such as Burton as we can see on the link above.

S4uzee
14-09-2014, 08:45 AM
I see there's hearts vDumbarton and Falkirk vQOS highlights on bbc but no Hibs ones!!

blackpoolhibs
14-09-2014, 09:02 AM
The highlights are on HI now, just watched them and i have to say what a cool calm and collected finish by Cummings to win the game. :top marks

Some of our defending was straight out of the keystone cops, and remember this is the championship. There's an awful lot of work still to do, and against better teams this lot will still struggle. :boo hoo:

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Refused to watch Sportscene since the first weekend of the season. Are they still showing selected championship highlights or have they sacked that off already?

brog
14-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Fact of the day.

Bonkers.

It would be bonkers if true! Firstly AH is no longer on MOTD, Secondly his final contract was for approx £1m per year ( I agree that's way too much ). He's not paid by appearance but anywhere between 30-40 appearances would be a cost of £25k to £33k each time. I believe ( from memory ) the current BBC deal, which includes live Alba matches, League Cup & Scottish Cup, is a decent 6 figure sum. Sorry to spoil another Net Fact & for taking thread off line.

SunshineOnLeith
14-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Fact of the day.

Bonkers.

Correction of the day.

Alan Hansen's not on Match of the Day.

Conkers.

Iain G
14-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Maybe when we get independence we will get the coverage we deserve. :)

More Sportscene?!? Thats enough to make you vote No :wink:

worcesterhibby
14-09-2014, 12:43 PM
If you are looking to blame someone then blame BBC Glasgow rather than the BBC as a whole.

why the BBC as a whole are also utter money wasting, self opinionated idiots.

O'Rourke3
14-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Malonga pen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SOY9CvH4E
No replays?

Diclonius
14-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Aren't highlights of Championship games dependent on the clubs themselves releasing the highlights to broadcasters?

I'm no fan of the BBC but it's our own club we should be pointing the finger at in this situation.

HoboHarry
14-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Aren't highlights of Championship games dependent on the clubs themselves releasing the highlights to broadcasters?

I'm no fan of the BBC but it's our own club we should be pointing the finger at in this situation.
Assuming that Hibs would be paid for them, why would Hibs refuse to release the highlights?

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Just watched 12 mins or so on Hibs TV

SunshineOnLeith
14-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Just watched 12 mins or so on Hibs TV

What actually happened for the winner? I didn't have a great view and was hoping to see it again, how did Cummings end up with a tap in?

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 02:18 PM
What actually happened for the winner? I didn't have a great view and was hoping to see it again, how did Cummings end up with a tap in?

Good ball in from Kennedy, which their defender headed down, fell to Cummings and he knocked in, goalie looked a bit unsighted.
Forester's jersey was pulled for the penalty

SunshineOnLeith
14-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Good ball in from Kennedy, which their defender headed down, fell to Cummings and he knocked in, goalie looked a bit unsighted.

Cheers, thought it had come off a defender as there didn't seem to be much of an appeal for offside.

wookie70
14-09-2014, 03:11 PM

Says it all
I think they have changed it to British Brainwashing Corporation in the last few weeks!

blackpoolhibs
14-09-2014, 03:29 PM

I think Cummings showed terrific composure, he placed the ball rather than lashing at it and probably being blocked. A very good finish in my opinion. :top marks

GGTTH07
14-09-2014, 03:31 PM
A just want to see some highlights!

CRAZYHIBBY
14-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Can anyone upload highlights to YouTube

frazeHFC
14-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Can't find them anywhere. Could potentially be the first time I've not seen competitive Hibs goals in about a decade. Hate not having highlights.

Lago
14-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Doubt it's Glasgow more likely London ya dafty
Think there was a touch of sarcasm in his response.:greengrin

Franck Stanton
14-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Hope there's highlights somewhere cause I reckon there were a few thousand Hibs fans who missed the winner. 

Should stay till the final whistle then. Nae wonder the jambo **** ridicule us when they see large sections of our support leaving early so often.

SMAXXA
14-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Can't find them anywhere. Could potentially be the first time I've not seen competitive Hibs goals in about a decade. Hate not having highlights.

I havnt seen Alloa or Dumbarton either this season

Diclonius
14-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Assuming that Hibs would be paid for them, why would Hibs refuse to release the highlights?

You tell me. We haven't even put up highlights on our own site this season. Surely we're recording them, so why aren't they there?

HibbyKeith
14-09-2014, 07:38 PM
You tell me. We haven't even put up highlights on our own site this season. Surely we're recording them, so why aren't they there?

Highlights are available on HibsTV.

Heisenberg
14-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I've subscribed to HibsTV for the first time this season. No other decent highlights available unless we are playing Hearts/Rangers.

Alex Trager
14-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Highlights are available on HibsTV.

For us mere working classes with no subscription? :)

The_Exile
14-09-2014, 07:41 PM

Vote Yes!

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 07:42 PM

Think it works around 17/18p per day

HibbyKeith
14-09-2014, 07:43 PM

I'm part of that working class mate, Would be great to get them for free.

I wouldn't pay to view them anywhere other than the hibs site though, not really a ball breaker at about £1.50 a week.

Alex Trager
14-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Vote Yes!
I am.

Think it works around 17/18p per day

I used to have it and never really utilised it. Are there small highlights available? Shortened, is maybe a better word. Brief, better yet.

Also if there isn't them available, was it a handball just before JC scored?

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm part of that working class mate, Would be great to get them for free.

I wouldn't pay to view them anywhere other than the hibs site though, not really a ball breaker at about £1.50 a week.

Season ticket holder should've been given an option for free Hibs tv this season. As everyone seems to be saying it's not expensive - would've been a nice touch.

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 07:47 PM
I am.

I used to have it and never really utilised it. Are there small highlights available? Shortened, is maybe a better word. Brief, better yet.

There was 12 minutes or so of the game yesterday, and around 9 mins or so of Stubbs post match interview.
Will need to watch it again to see if there was a handball, as they don't show replays. Who cares anyway, we won 3-2

Billy Whizz
14-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Season ticket holder should've been given an option for free Hibs tv this season. As everyone seems to be saying it's not expensive - would've been a nice touch.

Can't disagree

HibbyKeith
14-09-2014, 07:48 PM

I'm a season ticket holder, I agree would have been a nice touch.

HibbyKeith
14-09-2014, 07:53 PM
I am.

The cross came in from the left from Kennedy, Malonga stretches and gets a toe to it, it then gets headed back into Malonga's path by a beath player, its hard to say if it hits Malonga's hand as his back is to the camera, I looks like it hits him at waist height, deflecting it to Cummings who controls it with his waist and right footed slots it into the bottom left corner.

Alex Trager
14-09-2014, 07:54 PM
The cross came in from the left from Kennedy, Malonga stretches and gets a toe to it, it then gets headed back into Malonga's path by a beath player, its hard to say if it hits Malonga's hand as his back is to the camera, I looks like it hits him at waist height, deflecting it to Cummings who controls it with his waist and right footed slots it into the bottom left corner.

And then, if my memory serves me right, went absolutely mental. Which was enjoyable

HibbyKeith
14-09-2014, 07:54 PM
And then, if my memory serves me right, went absolutely mental. Which was enjoyable

Indeed he did. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm a season ticket holder, I agree would have been a nice touch.

Especially since the highlights aren't available anywhere else.

matty_f
14-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Especially since the highlights aren't available anywhere else.

I agree, season tickets are poor value this season, HTV subs would have been a good addition.

davcar
14-09-2014, 08:12 PM
No replays?

Just watch it again :na na:

Ryan91
14-09-2014, 08:20 PM
I agree, season tickets are poor value this season, HTV subs would have been a good addition.

A subscription to Hibs TV at a reduced (half?) price for the season would have been a nice option if we'd known that the highlights that the BBC are supposed to show would be few and far between.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Are we on Sportscene tonight? Quite keen to see Jason's goal again.

Gus Fring
14-09-2014, 08:27 PM
I think Hibs TV is the only place we'll get highlights for yesterdays match. It looked to me like the only people filming were the usual Hibs TV group and then a bloke from cowdenbeath. No TV cameras.

Sauzee07
14-09-2014, 09:13 PM
I use the official Hibs iPhone app. I've just subscribed through the app for 3 months (paid £6.99). However, latest highlights on the app are the Hamilton game last season. Can someone on here help? What do I need to do to get the highlights from yesterday?

Jonnyboy
14-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Stubbs interview on freeview on official site

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Manxhibs
14-09-2014, 09:28 PM
I use the official Hibs iPhone app. I've just subscribed through the app for 3 months (paid £6.99). However, latest highlights on the app are the Hamilton game last season. Can someone on here help? What do I need to do to get the highlights from yesterday?

I would get your money back mate, hibs no longer use the app (apparent fallout with the developers).

OsloHibs
14-09-2014, 09:29 PM
2nd biggest crowd of the day in Scotland and no highlights on national TV. Shocking really.

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm sure I read someone on here say they've canned that. You'll need to unsubscribe and email for a refund.

The Green Goblin
14-09-2014, 09:32 PM
A subscription to Hibs TV at a reduced (half?) price for the season would have been a nice option if we'd known that the highlights that the BBC are supposed to show would be few and far between.

Seems like a good idea to me. Why not suggest it to LD?

Sauzee07
14-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Thanks guys. I've emailed the developers now.

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Seems like a good idea to me. Why not suggest it to LD?

I prefer my suggestion of a free subscription. How do you contact her (or whoever is the best contact)?

The Green Goblin
14-09-2014, 09:55 PM
I prefer my suggestion of a free subscription. How do you contact her (or whoever is the best contact)?

I'm not sure DH. Agree that automatic subscription for free would be the right gesture. In the absence of an e-mail address, if it were me, I would do it the old fashioned way and post a typed letter?

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm not sure DH. Agree that automatic subscription for free would be the right gesture. In the absence of an e-mail address, if it were me, I would do it the old fashioned way and post a typed letter?

A what? :greengrin

I might send a pm on here.

HoboHarry
14-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Write it by hand man. Do you need any ink for your quill?

:greengrin

The Green Goblin
14-09-2014, 10:01 PM
A what? :greengrin

I might send a pm on here.

Heh :greengrin Good luck with it. Hope you get a reply. Streaming delays aside, and those should be fixed shortly, the new Hibs tv has loads of really good stuff on it. When it worked, the new HQ live video stream was excellent.

SteveHFC
14-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Sportscene decided to show Falkirk-QOYS but not Hibs-Cowdenbeath? :faf:

Hermit Crab
14-09-2014, 10:33 PM
So rangers Falkirk and hearts games all on TV but no hibs. Bbc pricks. :fuming:

SaulGoodman
14-09-2014, 10:34 PM

They also decided to show highlights from a 0-0 draw instead of Livi scoring 4

LordBamba
14-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Unbelievable sport scene shows hearts drawing nil nil but not hibs winning a five goal thriller! Starting to really hate the BBC

R'Albin
14-09-2014, 10:37 PM
I really don't understand the BBC's logic with this one.

Crazyhorse
14-09-2014, 10:38 PM
They also decided to show highlights from a 0-0 draw instead of Livi scoring 4

I'm not quite following this. Is the media blackout of Hibs BBC policy or is it because Hibs won't give them the footage?

SteveHFC
14-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Unbelievable sport scene shows hearts drawing nil nil but not hibs winning a five goal thriller! Starting to really hate the BBC

I started to really hate the BBC a few days ago.

PatHead
14-09-2014, 10:43 PM
So rangers Falkirk and hearts games all on TV but no hibs. Bbc pricks. :fuming:

........and they talk about Rangers, Hearts and Hibs and none of the other teams.

PatHead
14-09-2014, 10:44 PM
BTW anyone see Sow miss the open goal. We dodged a bullet there.

Ronniekirk
14-09-2014, 10:47 PM
The fact we could of gone bottom if we had got beaten and both teams concede goals ,should of seen this game in any highlights package .i assumed rangers Hibs and hearts would all get equal coverage so because we had slipped down the league they snubbed us .

FitbaFolkKen
14-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Just wasted my time watching almost an hour of Scottish football to not see the Hibs highlights!!!!

It's scary how empty some of these grounds are, particularly in the top flight.

SaulGoodman
14-09-2014, 11:07 PM
It would've took them a minute to show the goals from the TWO games they missed out. Instead we got in depth analysis of the Hearts game.

"So, eh, dae ye think Hawrts can win the league"

"Aye, mibby, but mibby Rangers tae mind."

"Aye, soond, see ye's next week"

Nutmegged
15-09-2014, 01:44 AM

I think you're looking into it way to much, the BBC obviously decided before any of Saturdays games what fixtures they'll send their cameras too, its noy like they had the benefit of hindsight

R'Albin
15-09-2014, 09:09 AM
I think you're looking into it way to much, the BBC obviously decided before any of Saturdays games what fixtures they'll send their cameras too, its noy like they had the benefit of hindsight

Even so, why on earth would you choose to ignore the fifth best supported team in the country to show Qots/Falkirk?

Billy McKirdy
15-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Even so, why on earth would you choose to ignore the fifth best supported team in the country to show Qots/Falkirk?

To be fair, that's the argument which usually works us up when the old firm are priorotised over the rest of us purely on the size of the support.

Boydyhfc
15-09-2014, 11:45 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/150

Here's the highlights here.

WeeRussell
15-09-2014, 11:47 AM
I started to really hate the BBC a few days ago.

Years for me :agree:

number9dream
15-09-2014, 01:23 PM

Not sure it's a laughing matter since it's an indication of how far we have fallen. Pre-kick-off Hibs v Cowdenbeath was a bottom of the table scrap.

Plenty to kick the BBC about in recent weeks but we're in the Championship and will get that level of coverage. Why should we be on telly rather than Falkirk?

It's up to the team to get us back up where we belong...

SanFranHibs
15-09-2014, 02:07 PM

Cheers! I thought only subscribers gott he highlights but I just watched them.

Paloschi
15-09-2014, 02:36 PM
What a finish from Jason Cummings!! :agree:

I was at the game and thought it was a tap in but the composure and technique to flick the ball right into the corner is unreal!

The highlights show how good McGeoch actually was and also showed his drive, skill and determination in the closing stages.

Kennedy with two good deliveries too. Hanlon at fault for their second. I thought Oxley and Gray were suspect too but they would have no way of predicting Hanlon's attempt at a header.

frazeHFC
15-09-2014, 02:37 PM

:aok:

givescotlandfreedom
15-09-2014, 02:48 PM

Mine stopped just after kick off and asked me to log in.

matty_f
15-09-2014, 02:49 PM

I just get a 20 second clip then a prompt to subscribe.

BT58
15-09-2014, 02:54 PM
i tried to view via my mobile,,, but got message about subscribing, however ive got it via my pc :thumbsup::thumbsup:,,,

matty_f
15-09-2014, 03:19 PM
i tried to view via my mobile,,, but got message about subscribing, however ive got it via my pc :thumbsup::thumbsup:,,,

Same here, switched to the laptop and saw them there.

Really cool finish from Cummings, I don't think we looked as bad as was made out from those brief highlights, though the defending was horrendous for both their goals.

Ref looked like he had a shocker, Cowdenbeath were guilty of some shocking challenges there.

Saint Hibee
15-09-2014, 03:31 PM
"John McKendrick hang your head in shame" - I like the Hibs TV commentary!

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-09-2014, 03:37 PM
What was that slavering Cowdenbeath player talking about in the papers today that it wasn't a penalty? STONEWALL! and some of the fouling was shocking, have to say "people streaming out before the end, hang your heads in shame!"

Stevie Reid
15-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Same here, switched to the laptop and saw them there.

Really cool finish from Cummings, I don't think we looked as bad as was made out from those brief highlights, though the defending was horrendous for both their goals.

Ref looked like he had a shocker, Cowdenbeath were guilty of some shocking challenges there.

As always, we weren't as bad as we were made out - however, the shock of going from being in complete control of a game against inept opposition who hadn't troubled us, to suddenly trailing and being on the bottom of the league, that had people (understandably) going mental again. We are so fragile, and once the first goal went in we looked so vulnerable and inept, up until we equalised.

I couldn't see where the goal was coming from at 2-1, but once we got the equaliser we did really well. I was impressed at the end of the game and chasing a winner, at how well we worked the ball in certain situations, playing ourselves out of some dead ends before creating an opportunity.

Even without Al Agui we have the quality to hurt teams, but we desperately need to toughen up - both mentally and physically.

1two
15-09-2014, 04:57 PM
That link is now not working

Looking for you to subscribe after 20 seconds.

Just me?

RoYO!
15-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Tap "free view" on right. Worked for me after that

hibbybrian
15-09-2014, 06:23 PM
That link is now not working

Looking for you to subscribe after 20 seconds.

Just me?

working on my PC

Hermit Crab
15-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the link. How bad are we defending those two goals. Shocking from both Forster and hanlon!! The boys need to work on that. They will cost us goals if they defend linke that every week.

Danderhall Hibs
15-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the link. How bad are we defending those two goals. Shocking from both Forster and hanlon!! The boys need to work on that. They will cost us goals if they defend linke that every week.

:agree: Cliff didn't miss Hanlon for the 2nd goal in commentary.

007 Mickey Weir
15-09-2014, 08:03 PM
HibsTV is only £5.99 per month. All goals and interviews. Also help support our team

AngusHibby
15-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Watching the highlights, anyone know if the cowdenbeath player got booked for tackling Scott Robertson later on? Absolutely horriffic tackle

Danderhall Hibs
15-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Watching the highlights, anyone know if the cowdenbeath player got booked for tackling Scott Robertson later on? Absolutely horriffic tackle

He did - watch the highlights to the end and you'll see it.

Squealing pig
15-09-2014, 09:11 PM
No working for me :(

GreenLake
15-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Saw the highlights and Hanlon had a mare which will hopefully be his last this season. Stubbs interview seemed to make it clear he would drop players who don't perform on the pitch and make further changes if he needs to.

DaveF
15-09-2014, 10:02 PM
The defending is almost beyond a joke, and I include our midfield in that who seemed to take the start of the 2nd half off.

The Green Goblin
15-09-2014, 10:57 PM
HibsTV is only £5.99 per month. All goals and interviews. Also help support our team

:agree: All for the price of a couple of pints....

NOLA
15-09-2014, 11:07 PM
was that kevin McCann helping out with the commentary for the hibs Tv ?

Hermit Crab
15-09-2014, 11:39 PM
:agree: Cliff didn't miss Hanlon for the 2nd goal in commentary.

Or forester for the first. The referee took a pounding from him as well. Rightly so after seeing that pen decision again. That's straight out of the school of Graeme Pole that one!!

hibbybrian
16-09-2014, 01:57 AM
was that kevin McCann helping out with the commentary for the hibs Tv ?

Kevin Harper I think.

mjhibby
16-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Some finish by Cummings. It seemed to be in slow motion at the game and he did seem to have a lot of time but it was lovely footwork and finish. Didn't realise the pen was so blatant and the fact the linesman had to tell the ref shows how bad the ref was. Loved it that the time wasting by the keeper was punished in the end.