PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

cameronw-hfc
13-09-2014, 06:12 PM
100% needs to start next week. Will be a massive player for us this season, probably sell him for big money also! Terrific when he came on today, good goal, very well taken, and constant moving and shoots from anywhere. Needs to start with Malonga next time out :agree:

Franck Stanton
13-09-2014, 06:16 PM
100% needs to start next week. Will be a massive player for us this season, probably sell him for big money also! Terrific when he came on today, good goal, very well taken, and constant moving and shoots from anywhere. Needs to start with Malonga next time out :agree:

Agree 100% did more in the short time he was on the pitch than Heffernan did for the hour plus he was on. The only way Heffernan should get to wear a Hibs strip is if he goes to the shop and buys one - total waste of a jersey.

Bostonhibby
13-09-2014, 06:16 PM
:agree: This is his season and I hope we have the manager to manage him and experienced players around him to encourage him. Goals at every level so far- SPL? who knows, too much expectation and pressure at the wrong time, rank bad coaching, He has a real opportunity at this level, needs regular games and the right support - playing off Malonga and supplied by Kennedy and McGeough could be the answer.

cabbageandribs1875
13-09-2014, 06:18 PM
i actually thought that was one of the heff's better performances :duck:

michael_wilson1
13-09-2014, 06:22 PM
totally agree he needs to start on a reagular basis, heffernan starting today was a joke he is finished, play 4-4-2 with cummings and another striker

Smartie
13-09-2014, 06:26 PM
He has made a positive contribution every time he has featured in spite of not featuring much so far this season.

He really deserves a run of matches - not to be binned as soon as he has a bad game.

I like his attitude and spirit too, I don't think he seems the type to get downhearted if things aren't going his way - and I think we've had a few of these over the past few years.

GreenArmy1875
13-09-2014, 06:42 PM
What I like about Jason is work rate and confidence. He will pick the ball up and try to make something happen and not afraid of having a shot either.

cabbageandribs1875
13-09-2014, 06:50 PM
and wasn't that a stupid yellow card young cummings picked up today :( must have thought he was playing basketball :greengrin

lord bunberry
13-09-2014, 06:57 PM
i actually thought that was one of the heff's better performances :duck:

And what did he do to make you think that? I'm starting to worry about stubbs if he thinks that the heff is the answer up front. Cummings looks like a striker that can make a difference, whereas the heff looks washed up. Genuine queation, I'm not trying to be a smart arse

Borderhibbie76
13-09-2014, 08:43 PM
And what did he do to make you think that? I'm starting to worry about stubbs if he thinks that the heff is the answer up front. Cummings looks like a striker that can make a difference, whereas the heff looks washed up. Genuine queation, I'm not trying to be a smart arse
It's ridiculous that Heff is starting matches...he is rank rotten. Slow, cumbersome and doesnt look like he will ever score again...stubbs surely will have learnt today not to have him anywhere near starting 11...or will he?

SneakersO'Toole
13-09-2014, 08:44 PM
The boy is raw but definitely a player. Offers tenfold what Heffernan does.

Give him a run in team Stubbs!

AFKA5814_Hibs
13-09-2014, 09:17 PM
A bit fortunate with the goal cause I don't think he connected with it very well, but he looks far more likely to score than Heffernan.

whiskyhibby
13-09-2014, 09:32 PM
The boy is raw but definitely a player. Offers tenfold what Heffernan does.

Give him a run in team Stubbs!

Completely agree, Heff offered little and we need to send teams on the back foot immediatly, which in spite of our possession we didn't do today

lord bunberry
13-09-2014, 09:48 PM
It's ridiculous that Heff is starting matches...he is rank rotten. Slow, cumbersome and doesnt look like he will ever score again...stubbs surely will have learnt today not to have him anywhere near starting 11...or will he?

Couldn't agree more

Iain G
13-09-2014, 10:07 PM

St Johnstone seemed to think he would still be worth signing too?!

JJP
13-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but since his two goals in the first leg V Hamilton I think he's scored in every appearance since in the league. Think he deserves a run in the team but Stubbs may be protecting him.

TowerHibs
13-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but since his two goals in the first leg V Hamilton I think he's scored in every appearance since in the league. Think he deserves a run in the team but Stubbs may be protecting him.

the lad is 18...yes he has worked his way into starting next week but i like that Stubbs has made him work hard for it. Its about developing all aspects of his game

FinlayHibs
13-09-2014, 11:22 PM
the lad is 18...yes he has worked his way into starting next week but i like that Stubbs has made him work hard for it. Its about developing all aspects of his game

On a different aspect is jordan forester our future captain ??? As an 18 year old how many center halfs have played in a Scottish cup final ? Oh and I he made his debut against the s@@@ in a 2 - 1 win GGTTH

southsider
13-09-2014, 11:40 PM
I agree. Playing 1 up (Heff) on his own is never gona work.