PDA

View Full Version : The not the official Match Day Thread but the one for weather and anything else

Ronniekirk
13-09-2014, 07:29 AM
It's sunny in Paisley .going for a Haircut then breakfast in nice Italian ( eggs Benedict and strong coffee) why no Official Locked Down Match Day a Thread. who is doing it today ?

Sylar
13-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Neck is on the line as I just started it :greengrin

As ever, having to settle for radio coverage with Sky Sports News vidiprinter rolling through down here on the south coast.

Wonder what starting lineup we'll see and how many of the new boys will start.

Aritch
13-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Anyone know if hibs tv finally has video coverage of home games?

IanM
13-09-2014, 08:11 AM

For oversees?

Bacon rolls done, 2 coupons on, £2 wasted on the scoop6.. Hoosework then beer

Pretty Boy
13-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Few pints last night. Just about to get up, 2 rolls and a coffee. Pub for pre game pint, game, pub for post game pint, dinner, MOTD, bed for a few hours, up at about 4ish for the Mayweather fight.

Aritch
13-09-2014, 08:30 AM
For oversees?

Bacon rolls done, 2 coupons on, £2 wasted on the scoop6.. Hoosework then beer

Yes.

cabbageandribs1875
13-09-2014, 08:35 AM

not yet
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?289697-Hibs-TV

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 08:59 AM
It's 12C and drizzling in Munich.

I've spent the morning arguing online with No Voters.

I've done my back in and got a bad cold and about to head out for a Coffee with the Missus.

Please Hibs, put a wee smile on my face. Is my 6-1 prediction really so difficult to achieve?

Aritch
13-09-2014, 09:00 AM
not yet

Cheers!

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 09:02 AM

not yet

Jeezo.

:rolleyes:

How much longer now?

Ronniekirk
13-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Neck is on the line as I just started it :greengrin

As ever, having to settle for radio coverage with Sky Sports News vidiprinter rolling through down here on the south coast.

Wonder what starting lineup we'll see and how many of the new boys will start.
You should be on to a winner today and Pats Birthday to Boot it's a good day to do the Match Thread I think .will be there in person with the missus as my son is away travelling for a few months .Sadly he has said you know what dad I am not missing going to watch hibs. Petrie !!!!!!!!

SanFranHibs
13-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Of the two Match threads this is by far the most fun as the Official one is constantly brought down by the actual match updates! They usually are depressing reading :wink:

Looking forward to seeing how the new players perform as I am assuming they will all be playing!

Get the old crap out and get the new crap in! The crap is dead. Long live the crap! :greengrin

Celebrate Pat Stanton's birthday with a nice Hibees win, Hearts dropping 2 points, a few drinks tonight and wake up on Sunday not all pissed off at life :greengrin

I am going for a resounding 4-0 Hibees victory today !

:flag:

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 09:11 AM
A beautiful morning in Paris

P*ss aff, ya Froggie Pr1ck!

:na na:

SanFranHibs
13-09-2014, 09:56 AM
P*ss aff, ya Froggie Pr1ck!

:na na:

Hope your cold spoils your weekend ya current bun! You should be voting No like all the other Loyalist/Unionist Hibees that are voting No on Thursday :wink:

Actually I have to decide today whether to take a temporary room in Berlin at the end of the month. Just for 3 weeks to see if I like it and can find work. Bored with Paris.

Enjoy the coffee!

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Hope your cold spoils your weekend ya current bun! You should be voting No like all the other Loyalist/Unionist Hibees that are voting No on Thursday :wink:

Actually I have to decide today whether to take a temporary room in Berlin at the end of the month. Just for 3 weeks to see if I like it and can find work. Bored with Paris.

Enjoy the coffee!

Don't call me a Hun or me and Angela will arrange another invasion!!

Oh and you might be in luck for accomodation. BerlinHibee is moving out the to 'Burbs so his place will be going begging :wink:

SanFranHibs
13-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Don't call me a Hun or me and Angela will arrange another invasion!!

Oh and you might be in luck for accomodation. BerlinHibee is moving out the to 'Burbs so his place will be going begging :wink:

And if I don't find work there I might be going begging :wink:

LancashireHibby
13-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Sat in work until 12pm then off to Bolton v Sheffield Wednesday. Will be keeping a keen eye on this thread if not the match updates, always more entertaining:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
13-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Sausage on toast, coffee and then heading earlier than normal because of the expected delays, pre game pint in Four in Hand then post game pints and Liverpool game in platform 5 day sorted.

Scott Allan Key
13-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Chicken and mushroom pizza, an orange and a glass of pineapple juice. Wee boys dressed in green and a trip up Arthur's Seat as plan B. Hope the Blue Brazil turn up today.

Keith_M
13-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Chicken and mushroom pizza, an orange and a glass of pineapple juice. Wee boys dressed in green and a trip up Arthur's Seat as plan B. Hope the Blue Brazil turn up today.

Plan B?

Is the game in danger of being cancelled?

mim
13-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Plan B?

Is the game in danger of being cancelled?

It will be if Cowdenbeath don't turn up

surreyhibbie
13-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Just flown back from the Caribbean holiday, awake for 20 hours, just had a 4-hour kip and then up and raring to go. I fancied a cup of tea and some toast but the bread in the fridge is greener than a Hibs strip..

Happy Birthday Mr Stanton Sir..

:thumbsup::flag: