Rangers 3-0 up after 39 mins

Sir David Gray
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
4-0 now.

About 10 minutes left.

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Rangers 3-0 up after 39 mins
So Much for all their Financial Problems ,doesn't stop them putting a winning team on the pitch and doesn't stop them finding new ways to generate more money to get them through season and out the Championship .

WeeRussell
12-09-2014, 08:39 PM
So Much for all their Financial Problems ,doesn't stop them putting a winning team on the pitch and doesn't stop them finding new ways to generate more money to get them through season and out the Championship .

It's called cheating.

SMAXXA
12-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Is that Gary Mcallister on BT sport, what a balloon....I'm surprised at raith keep going.....wtf do you expect them to just give up for the last 5 10 mins. Erse.

Haymaker
12-09-2014, 08:56 PM
It's called cheating.

:agree:

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM
It's called cheating.
Well it's starting to piss me off big style .if the Moral of this years Championship is going to be it pays to cheat and Hear7s and the rangers go up there really is no Natural Justice

marinello59
12-09-2014, 09:11 PM
It's called cheating.

It's called pro-fitba. That's the reality of it.

WeeRussell
12-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Well it's starting to piss me off big style .if the Moral of this years Championship is going to be it pays to cheat and Hear7s and the rangers go up there really is no Natural Justice

You're absolutely correct, mate, and it annoys (almost) everyone else too. I wasn't entirely sure if your first post was a dig at the way our club is being run at first so thought best to be short.

Annoying and unjust, yes... but I'd still rather NEVER do things that way. Ever.

Ronniekirk
12-09-2014, 11:05 PM
You're absolutely correct, mate, and it annoys (almost) everyone else too. I wasn't entirely sure if your first post was a dig at the way our club is being run at first so thought best to be short.

Annoying and unjust, yes... but I'd still rather NEVER do things that way. Ever.

Wasn't a dig at club ,but more a frustration of where we are ,how we have got here and how we could still be here and those other two mobs are back in the big time . I really do hope that isn't the case as it's too much to stomach . But our Season IMO hast started yet but needs to kick start big time and hoping new players have positive impact .

truehibernian
12-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Is that Gary Mcallister on BT sport, what a balloon....I'm surprised at raith keep going.....wtf do you expect them to just give up for the last 5 10 mins. Erse.

Chatted to him briefly after a game at ER last season.......condescending fanny and to be honest quite dreadful dress sense for someone so well off :greengrin

Pete
13-09-2014, 02:26 AM
I don't know about the rangers "cheating" as I'm not aware of the ins and outs of their financial situation. Even if they weren't overspending they are a club with gates of 40000 who would be outspending us anyway so I'm not too worried about them rolling teams over as its inevitable due to their superior resources. The only thing that's holding them back is their manager.

Sevco will stroll this league so we might as well get used to them winning every game they play. Hearts might be on their coat-tails but they will have more bad days than their cousins.

It's the maroon mob we should be concerned with and comparing ourselves to. We are roughly the same size and have similar budgets when you compare us with the rest of the league. They've bought well, realised where they are and have stepped up to the plate with their sleeves rolled up. It's up to us to quickly get our erses in gear and do the same. We have quality in our squad and there's no reason why we can't get that belief that hearts have running through their veins. We're too big for this league and it's about time we started showing everyone that we are by winning every game handsomely and beating hearts to second in the process.

Steve20
13-09-2014, 06:02 AM
Sevco will stroll this league so we might as well get used to them winning every game they play. Hearts might be on their coat-tails but they will have more bad days than their cousins.

Not convinced about Rangers winning it. I reckon Hearts will probably just shade it come the end of the season.

Pretty Boy
13-09-2014, 07:27 AM
It's called cheating.

And cheats never win.

Except in Scottish football.

Pat 0-7
13-09-2014, 09:56 AM
I don't know about the rangers "cheating" as I'm not aware of the ins and outs of their financial situation. Even if they weren't overspending they are a club with gates of 40000 who would be outspending us anyway so I'm not too worried about them rolling teams over as its inevitable due to their superior resources. The only thing that's holding them back is their manager.

It's the maroon mob we should be concerned with and comparing ourselves to. We are roughly the same size and have similar budgets when you compare us with the rest of the league. They've bought well, realised where they are and have stepped up to the plate with their sleeves rolled up. It's up to us to quickly get our erses in gear and do the same. We have quality in our squad and there's no reason why we can't get that belief that hearts have running through their veins. We're too big for this league and it's about time we started showing everyone that we are by winning every game handsomely and beating hearts to second in the process.

:top marks